• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread v2.0

I find with virtually any opiate/opioid that drinking strong coffee or energy drinks has a noticeable effect, not so much a potentiator but more like speeding up your bodily processes a little, if your taking opiates orally (particularly oxcodone due to its high oral BA) any carbonated drink seems to increase rate of absorption, due to the acidity I believe, IMO one of the best combinations is to take your opiates via your preferred method (oral or sublingual usually for me) and smoke a mild to moderate amount of pot (based on your tolerance) and to drink red bull or other energy drink at the same time, seems to work magic for me guys.

I've had some success with grapefruit juice I think in the past so want to try again but need to get away with the minimum amount
Is the ballpark of 16oz sufficient?

I know quite a bit anout oiates since being on them since 8 years ago. Ive tried all the grapefruit tonic water Tagament crap. I do agree with the coffee energy drinl posy not potentiating but for absorbing. Im on 8mg Dilaudid every 4 hrs gpod luck otentiating that but was just given a bunch of Tramadol. Any chances it may boost the Dilaudid i lnow its a weak opiate. Dumb question but figured id asl does anyone have a potentiator for dillies? Thanks family

I wonder what the active constituent(s) are in GFJ & if Grapefruit Seed Extract contains the same, & if so what the dosage amount is for adequate potentiation. I have GSE. I like knowing the specific science so if anyone knows would appreciate the info. If I can find/figure out will post it...

Any chances it may boost the Dilaudid i lnow its a weak opiate. Dumb question but figured id asl does anyone have a potentiator for dillies? Thanks family

well an opiod plus an opiod does tend to equal more opiod
and have you tried cyclizine? it potentiates codeine/morphine/heroin so maybe dilaudid too?

Closeau my bruva from anuva muva, IV'ing ya Dillies as you know is as good as it gets tramadol to me only ever seemed to do something to my legs (not uncommon) but I would frequently take doses not advised safe but never saw the fuss, but if its something rarely if ever used then it has properties helpful to the chronic condition of pain

The best Opiate potentiators ,

#1 BENZODIAZEPINES (Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Diazepam, Chlordiazpoxide, Lorazepam, Temazepam, etc)
This is kind of obvious, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT MIXING OPIATES AND BENZODIAZEPINES IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND CAN BE FATAL.
You must have a decent tolerance to both class of drugs to do the mix.

#2 ANTIHISTAMINES (Promethazine, Hydroxyzine, Diphenhydramine, etc)
Much safer than benzos, and quite effective.

I found a shitload of Benedryk. Does it just increase the nod or what ive never tried an antihystjmne except hydroxizine that didnt do shit. So please help me what dosage if Benadryl shoukd i take and when. I IV my dilaudid so how ling befire i shoot? Thanks

Alright folks i have 1mg Xanax, 100mg of hyroxizine and 100mg of Tramadol. Im gonna take these before my dilaudid dose to try to boost my pain relief. When shoukd i dose these an hr before? Does cranberry juice work like grapefruit just curious all i have. Thanks dosing in an hr.

I took one 2 mg bar of Xanax last week and for some reason I ended up taking Tramadol the same night(i guess i wasnt happy with the xanax, i didnt know anything about this boosting stuff)and holy shit, indeed they potentiate each other like HELL or should i say Heaven, lol.

Datura in low doses makes opiates slightly stronger but the greatest thing is makes nausea and vomiting pretty much impossible to happen.

What about cigarettes? I've never really been into them, but I'm 29 and it's never too late to start.

What's the point ?

You going through all these steps and then taking methadone is ridiculous don't you think? I mean if you wanna get high than go get high vs going to the clinic. Taking all that before you dose is straight addict behavior and that defeats purpose of methadone maintenance imo.

Not sure if this has been added to the mega thread but one of my favorite ways I just learned to potentiate my opiate high is to take 1x 10mg Bentyl or Dicyclomine and 1x Zofran and 1x .25mg Xanax (alprazolam) {only if you are experienced in combining benzos and opiates, be aware this combo can be deadly and I advise reasearch to be done upon this combination and to lower ones usual unpotentiated dose of chosen opiate} about 44 minutes prior to ingestion of chosen opiate. This gives one a clean potentiation without muddying the euphoric effects. Highly recommend the Bentyl just 10 mg about 30-40 minutes before dosing. I apologize if this has already been covered elsewhere just wanted to add my $.02. Peace, and as always be careful.

Cranberry juice does not give the same effect as grapefruit juice and as I'm sure it's been said before use only 100% pure WHITE grapefruit juice (preferably not from concentrate, however it will still work). Your welcome in advance.

Datura in low doses makes opiates slightly stronger but the greatest thing is makes nausea and vomiting pretty much impossible to happen.

Interesting have yet to try datura alone and would like to separately before combining, what dose of datura does one usually take to potentiate?

what amount of Gabapentin potentiates heroin best? and how long before u dose should you drop the gaba?

Interesting have yet to try datura alone and would like to separately before combining, what dose of datura does one usually take to potentiate?

Imo you should never take datura, it's a deliriant and dosing is extremely difficult as potency varies and taking too much can cause full blown halluciantions and in the worst case can kill you