The traktor logo totally looks like... (aka the EMD social thread)

Mainly plan on using it for dubstep/drumstep, or my own variation thereof. Fat nasty bass of course, but I like my music to have some melody as well.

does anyone know who did the dubstep remix of "Its Raining Men" on Magic Mike? Cannot find info anywhere

603932_458097997558729_1931169971_n.png

For all the haters of digital DJing: Serato Face.

Wow I just want to use vinyl now. Its like face shock from email. PvD is on there. Ridiculous.

At least use the midi controller functions of the decks or mixer to pick your tune, there is no need to look at a laptop now.

I should start making like black vinyl plates that make your laptop invisible, or like a lcd screen synced to the video mixer.

God those laptop racks over the mixer look bloody awful.

tumblr_mc24gmXcx31rj8r3eo1_1280.jpg

this is justice and that pic is legendary because it shows the guy on the left using a controller which isn't plugged in. fail!

I didn't even notice but that's amazing! Their whole get up screams massive coke binge. But they're French so...

I don't know whether or not to be impressed by Diplo's business casual swag or offended that he doesn't look like a dirt bag. Also stickers on laptops are making me vomit.

tumblr_md151nCgTR1rj8r3eo1_1280.jpg

Its like yer high school teacher is DJing the dance or some shite.

Last edited:
I HAVE A DILEMMA

TNGHT and Roni Size are both playing in SF on 4/20
WHICH ONE DO I GO TO

Ya but if I go to TNGHT I can say I saw Hudson Mohawke and Lunice, as well as rub it into all of my friends faces.

Roni Size would be so amazing though fuuuk

I think if I can convince my friend who I already convinced to go to TNGHT with me (that show popped up first) to come to roni size ill do roni size.

I just had my fill of DnB with Black Sun Empire last night for free after learning of SF's free DnB night. It had been months since my last DnB show and omg my addiction has re-sparked. Catch me every sunday at Stamina! 1192 Folsom!

Roni Size would be incredible.

yeah, I'm even more excited to see Black Sun Empire. I've been wanting to see them for years.