The traktor logo totally looks like... (aka the EMD social thread)

Guess i'll introduce myself to the thread

I'm a big time house-head

tech house is my favorite, but ill jam out to some progressive or electro if it doesnt sound too dubby

I'm also a hobby DJ trying to get work spinning tech

cd367354.jpg

Just me chillin' with Mr. Freq Nasty

=D

Man, this is my fourth day at my new job. I've been waking up at 7:45 am and getting home at around 8:15 pm. This is pretty intense! :)

Bassrush VS Circus!!!

Any other BLers from Los Angeles going to this incredible show tonight? Brown&Gammon, FuntCase, Cookie Monsta, Doctor P, and Flux Pavillion?!?! Tonight is going to be absolutely epic! The Palladium had better be ready for all this insanity!

I guess I pissed off Sinistarr today.
I got a notice on youtube that his videos had been removed for copyright infringement and I had to take copyright test to get back on my account.

Because fuck free publicity!

I bought a Roland Gaia and its basically the raddest thing ever.

Roland-GAIA_SH-011-1024x529.jpg

Yoooo edm social...anyone hit up Electric Forest last weekend in Michigan?
Hands down dopest dope I ever smoked...
If Bonnaroo and all good festival fucked and had a child, and while simultaneously Rothbury was dicking down Ultra music festival...and those two baby's somehow met and fuckkkked *hand gesture*
Their ultimate baby would be Electric forest

Since I dont have a TV anymore ive been messing around with DJing and I think im ready to record my first 30 minute mix.
Mostly Juke/footwork. Really excited to sit down and actually record it, my practice runs have been really great so far.

:3

I like dubstep...

Especially the fact that its bringing some fucking money into the pockets of people who worked hard for many years and deserve it.
And I'll even write a dubstep tune here and there its fun theres less limits on it.
But today I'm listening to like 5 different artists thinking damn 15 years ago they said this shit all sounds the same... BUT THIS SHIT REALLY ALL SOUNDS THE SAME
The popular dubstep sound that everyone pays to hear is the same. I dig some of it, I like distance and the minimal shit a lil more than the more popular stuff.
I'm a little jaded so theres a part of me that misses it being our little thing way back when. But quality control and originality are being pushed to the way side

Ill listen to datsik and excision all day long and their shit all sounds the same. I think it just pissed me off hearing some of that killbot shit. I miss the underground is probably all it is

The edc orlando lineup is totally giving the finger to drum n bass. They only put AK on there cause they don't have to fly him in or what???

listening to Hallucinogen's In Dub. haven't don't so in so long :D

aghhh one of my personal faves for sure :)

came across this today

377467_362495313838953_273979351_n.jpg

also bombo, you should totes post it up here somewhere when you're done, would luv to hear it!!

Not worthy of a new thread, but I'm looking at getting FL Studio Producer Edition soon. Yea? Nay? Something better I could drop a couple hundred bucks on?

I'm not new new at production, but I've been outta the game for a minute.

^^ its not a bad choice really. The full version comes with tons of samples and VSTs, and unlimited free updates. its not that expensive I thought 200$. Maybe get a cheap nanokey or nanopad and yer laughing with a good set of cans.