The traktor logo totally looks like... (aka the EMD social thread)

yeah after several times of listening to dubstep live, i've finally come to the realization that I will never like it. I honestly wish I could like it but something about the wobble really turns me off. Ah well, there are other genres that go beyond what dubstep does.

There is also a lot dubstep that doesn't focus on the wobble. Some of it can even sound kinda like ambient/ psybient. :)

We hustle hard

#6 U Street Music Hall - Washington DC
A lot of folks like to throw around comparisons between U Street Music Hall and Circo Loco in Ibiza. While we're not here to agree with anyone, we will say that catching a prominent DJ-producer at this venue is great experience. There's no trickery with lights or fancy VIP sections. There's just a room with low ceilings and a booth set up at one end, symbolizing the purpose of the evening. The popularity of this space is only increasing, and DJs around the world will soon request a stop in DC to their agents.

Club Planet Top 10 Dance Music Clubs of 2011

=D

ugh you lucky bastard! ;) Living out in PA makes it a little difficult to make it to things like Burning Man and Beyond Wonderland which is the 2 festivals I've wanted to go to

Missed Avicii, but I got my tickets for MartyParty in February and I'm more than excited because he absolutely kills it

and whoever posted it, I WILL see pretty lights this year.

Emd social it goes like bssp boom ba!

Step 1) Go to Google Translate
Step 2) Type in “pv zk bschk pv zk
pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv
bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv
kkkkkkkkkk bschk”
Step 3) Make the Translation
''From: English'' "To:German"
Step 4) Click the ''hear speech'' on the German side
Step 5) Enjoy ;)

...been on a Machine Drum kick this week. I may be falling for the more interesting saw toothed wubby dub audio grub.

I'm also really digging Stickleback. They are from Australia.

On a sad note, I have lots of time for tunes today and no Mary to enjoy it with.

I have a dumb question. Is there any actual difference between an artist/pair being of the form "______ & ______" or "_____ vs _____"? Filo & Peri, Kayu vs. Albert as examples.

"_____&_____" implies that they normally play and/or produce as a pair. "_____vs_____" or "_______B2B______" means that they don't normally play together and are generally regarded as their own individual artists. "vs" or "B2B" lineups tend to result in cool, unexpected directions as DJ's that don't play together groove off each other, while "_____&_____" means you are getting a duo that tend to be seen as inseparable.

:)