The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to pay the price for all the evil i've inflicted upon people and i really should be in a holding cell waiting for my lethal injection but i think karma knows that i would want that the easy way out so i'm forced to live this painful existence called life but once my dad and g pa die i'm gonna kill myself

It's cool. I've been on amphetamines, quit them completely about a month ago or so. Used to be dependent on weed also, slowed down gradually over a year and haven't smoked at all in about a month. I have an Rx for norcos I didn't take for about a month... that is until I took my dog to the pound because I didn't have a place to stay or a way to buy her food.

It's fucked though because my ex of nearly 5 years left me a couple months ago.. Maybe it's situational depression + PAWS? Damn this shit sucks.

^ I definitely feel where you're coming from man. I might PM you to tell you more about my life and how I am sure I know what you're going through, at least in part, or to some degree. <3

My advice; give yourself time to recover from the amphetamines. Using them at high dosages is way worse to the human psyche and brain, than medicinally prescribed dosages. About 1-2 years ago, I was using IV methamphetamine, at moderate dosages (much higher than prescribed dosages, let alone the ROA difference and how that changes the effects so much). I can't exactly say if it worsened my depression when I came off it, cold turkey (no replacement meds, no switching/taking regular amphetamines, no taper off the IV methamphetamine itself), but other people on Bluelight have suggested that this has worsened my depression and to expect like 3 to 9 months of not being quite happy just because the human psyche/brain is recovering from amphetamine usage. That figure is probably more appropriate for mild/moderate users of crystal methamphetamine. I think if you were using prescribed dosages of Adderall/Dexedrine, that the after-lasting depression should go away after 1 to 3 months (if it lasted longer than that, I'd think you'd have to be taking the higher-end of medicinal dosages, without taking a day break here and there, for quite a long time).

One last thing - feel free to PM me, I'm always around and would love to talk about life, and what's been helping me get through everything I've been going through. :) Also, give yourself time to recover from having ended a long term relationship; I was in an equally long LTR and it ended really horribly. Finally, I don't think having to quit weed or go without hydrocodone is going to cause as severe depression as having come off the amphetamines, but I can understand how they compound what you're going through of course. The last ting I wanted to mention, is to get on food stamps!!! If you don't have any income/a job, it's a great idea and will help you get your life back on track. Many apologies if you are already on them, or if I have already mentioned this as a viable option before.

i have to pay the price for all the evil i've inflicted upon people and i really should be in a holding cell waiting for my lethal injection but i think karma knows that i would want that the easy way out so i'm forced to live this painful existence called life but once my dad and g pa die i'm gonna kill myself

Think of it this way Mr. Flowers...

All the negative karma you've accumulated over time, no matter what it may involve/entail, can be largely attributed to the withdrawals that you're going through as a result of using/abusing opiates/benzos. Of course I have also theorized you can receive negative karma for things you have yet to do, so think of it this way - it's only UP from here, as long as you can quit the drugs.

Continuing to take huge dosages of benzos/opiates, will only lead to eventual misery when you run out, or stop unexpectedly, or are separated from the medicine for long enough).

You definitely have the will power and means to quit. It will take a lot to do this though. The best advice I can give you, is to admit that you have tried to quit on your own, many many times, and it's not your fault if you failed every time, as long as you honestly put your best effort forth. You deserve more help than the average person might require, and it is out there for you. I think because you have tried so many times on your own, and are still struggling with this, it is worth looking into rehabilitation programs for people in your income bracket, and go from there.

I strongly suggest rehabilitation for you Mr. Flowers. I don't recommend it to 90%+ of the people I talk to at Bluelight. However, I think it could really help you as you are facing a lot of issues aside from the addiction issues. And that is ok! We all have problems. I have too many problems to want to talk about myself in the forums right now, although I will definitely PM you about what I've been going through if you want to PM me about what you've been going through. :) I'm always available via PM.

The last thing I wanted to tell you, is to not feel afraid, ashamed, or guilty for wanting and needing the kind of help it's going to take to get you through this. All in all, it's worth the cost and them some, so don't feel guilty for even a split second. Feel grateful that you have options; many people in foreign countries (especially 3rd world ones) have little/no options that don't involve severe torture (i.e. Asia), incarceration, or being stuck in a mental hospital. You have many rehabilitation options, and I'm sure if you looked at all the options, at least one could and would work for you if you gave it your all.

Much peace and <3 to Mr. Flowers, Severely Etarded, and the rest of us experiencing some rough times in 2013. <3

Last edited:
i've gone to extensive outpatient rehab and AA meetings and i couldn't quit the pain and anxiety became too much and i relapsed idk i suppose i could try again but i don't really want to but i wonder if i would be less depressed if i had been clean for a few years or at least taking my medicine like i should be

Thanks CH I will apply for food stamps.

I was only on amps for about 6 months with days off and the acute withdrawal was worst for about a week maybe (severe energy loss/depression). As for the weed I did have a pretty bad withdrawal but then again I was a heavy smoker. The drugs could be a factor but then again they might not be. Idk. Drinking coffee now as a type this.. been clean from everything aside from a handful of bedtime beer (2-3 light ones), a couple cups of coffee. Still looking for a job so I can start smoking again after I piss test.

i've gone to extensive outpatient rehab and AA meetings and i couldn't quit the pain and anxiety became too much and i relapsed idk i suppose i could try again but i don't really want to but i wonder if i would be less depressed if i had been clean for a few years or at least taking my medicine like i should be

You would feel better if you were taking your medication as prescribed. I'm sure. And if you have legitimate pain, it's OK that you are running out early. You should just see if a friend or family member can help dole them out to you as needed.

I know I've suggested that before.

I think I realized that even when you are upset, depressed, and crying, it can feel good to let out the emotion by crying, and feeling the tears stream down your face. It can be a pleasant sensation just by accepting what is going on and knowing it is OK.

I was amazed that I stopped feeling bad once I started to cry and accepted it. It was very interesting.

Anyways, try to remember that everything is going to be OK, and that if there is something seriously bothering you, you can do your best to change it. We're all here for each other too. <3

Thanks CH I will apply for food stamps.

Definitely go for it. There's no shame in it, and it'll help you eat and keep bills paid. I'm going to go back on it myself soon.

Opiates kicked my ass. Seriously fucked me up. All I'm feeling right now is loneliness, emptiness, and despair. I should just fucking get my prescription again and shoot the whole thing so I can leave all these feelings behind and this bullshit life. I'm sick of depression, anxiety- I'm sick of seeing myself in the mirror every day. I yearn for true happiness and love, but it feels so out of reach.

Fuck...everything?

i'm 23 now and i've been using drugs since i was 7 (i include alcohol in the term drug) so i don't think i can learn how to live without them the only person i know who has ever done anything like this is my dad he started using at 5 or 6 and quit for 6 years in his late 20's early 30's sadly though his back went out one day and i took him to the hospital they said we're gonna give you some morphine he said no i'm an alcoholic but they did anyway and slowly but surely he developed an opiate addiction which he is still in the midst of today in his early 40's me and him use together and he seem confident that he could stop if he gave it his all but i don't think i could do it even if that was what i really wanted i just want to give up on life but i enjoy my life except for being so broke but something deep inside of me just wants to die despite how good i feel about my life

^Don't give up man you have no idea how much people care about you, myself included. I care a ton about you and your pops, how can I help? It is extremely worrisome to see you posting in this thread.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

i appreciate the care and support i get here but i really love my life i just can't shake the feeling of wanting to end it all

Opiates kicked my ass. Seriously fucked me up. All I'm feeling right now is loneliness, emptiness, and despair. I should just fucking get my prescription again and shoot the whole thing so I can leave all these feelings behind and this bullshit life. I'm sick of depression, anxiety- I'm sick of seeing myself in the mirror every day. I yearn for true happiness and love, but it feels so out of reach.

Fuck...everything?
I feel exactly the same way. Death seems so welcoming right now. The ultimate escape. Finally prove to everyone I can do this, that I'm not scared to die.
"Jumping off a building will result in one of two things: I will finally fly and be free. Or I will finally die and be free. Either way is a way out." -me

I am so stuck in my life and I just want out. It would be so easy to make everyone hate me so I could die without hurting anyone. Seriously, if I died right this second I bet there would be less than a dozen people at my funeral. Probably no one that isn't related to me. The number of times I've pictured my boyfriend hooking up with somone new at my funeral is absurd. Realistically, I doubt he'd even come.

I feel like I'm in some sadistic bastard's ant farm, put here only for someone's amusement as I stumble through life struggling with each step. I wish they'd take out the magnifying glass and fucking fry me already.

Fuck...everything?

The feelings of loneliness, emptiness, and despair will just come pouring back when the pills are gone and the withdrawals come on.

The more you connect opiates to the withdrawal and not the high, the less appealing they become in your mind. <3

If you are still experiencing intense anxiety/depression, why don't you talk to me about it, and we can figure out some good alternatives for alleviating anxiety/depression without having to go back on your previous medications? :)

i'm 23 now and i've been using drugs since i was 7 (i include alcohol in the term drug) so i don't think i can learn how to live without them the only person i know who has ever done anything like this is my dad he started using at 5 or 6 and quit for 6 years in his late 20's early 30's sadly though his back went out one day and i took him to the hospital they said we're gonna give you some morphine he said no i'm an alcoholic but they did anyway and slowly but surely he developed an opiate addiction which he is still in the midst of today in his early 40's me and him use together and he seem confident that he could stop if he gave it his all but i don't think i could do it even if that was what i really wanted i just want to give up on life but i enjoy my life except for being so broke but something deep inside of me just wants to die despite how good i feel about my life

The best advice I can give you; life wouldn't be as enjoyable without incredibly challenging obstacles on the way.

Just know that these are just obstacles in your way, and you have a path ahead to keep following. :)

When you said "Something deep inside of me just wants to die despite how good I feel about my life" - this is depression. Depression can even ruin the happiness you experience in your life when your mind is consumed with thoughts like this. The sooner you accept that it's depression (whether it's fully, partially, or even not-at-all related to drug use), and that you can alleviate this depression, you will feel differently.

The feelings of loneliness, emptiness, and despair will just come pouring back when the pills are gone and the withdrawals come on.

The more you connect opiates to the withdrawal and not the high, the less appealing they become in your mind. <3

If you are still experiencing intense anxiety/depression, why don't you talk to me about it, and we can figure out some good alternatives for alleviating anxiety/depression without having to go back on your previous medications? :)
Thanks CH :)

Last edited:
I am so stuck in my life and I just want out. It would be so easy to make everyone hate me so I could die without hurting anyone. Seriously, if I died right this second I bet there would be less than a dozen people at my funeral. Probably no one that isn't related to me. The number of times I've pictured my boyfriend hooking up with somone new at my funeral is absurd. Realistically, I doubt he'd even come.

I feel like I'm in some sadistic bastard's ant farm, put here only for someone's amusement as I stumble through life struggling with each step. I wish they'd take out the magnifying glass and fucking fry me already.

How long have you been having these feelings now? I can understand how horrible they are and how they make you feel and I'm sorry that you're having them. :( It sounds to me like you might need a change. Perhaps you can take up a new hobby or start some kind of class? I know for me, I feel worse when I'm sort of stagnant and not learning anything new or also when it is time for a change. Have you told anyone about your feelings? You might not think anyone cares, but you also might be surprised by how many people actually do care and want to help you.

Please take care of yourself and feel free to PM me if you want to talk. You don't have to go through this alone. <3

Ugh, I overdosed on Xanax and alcohol the other night, and if my girlfriend hadn't have taken me to the hospital, I would have died in my sleep. Sad thing is, I wish she wouldn't have. Dammit

i ODed on lithium codeine promethazine and effexor and my dad and g pa got home and noticed all the bottles were empty and took me to the ER where i had to drink charcoal and was put on dialysis for the better part of 3 days and when i woke up i was actually pissed at them for taking me this was almost 8 years ago and i'm still a little bitter about it

Ugh, I overdosed on Xanax and alcohol the other night, and if my girlfriend hadn't have taken me to the hospital, I would have died in my sleep. Sad thing is, I wish she wouldn't have. Dammit

So sorry to hear that :(

Do you want to share what led you to that point? <3

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things were going good but now the future isn't looking so bright for me...

i ODed on lithium codeine promethazine and effexor and my dad and g pa got home and noticed all the bottles were empty and took me to the ER where i had to drink charcoal and was put on dialysis for the better part of 3 days and when i woke up i was actually pissed at them for taking me this was almost 8 years ago and i'm still a little bitter about it

I'm thankful they saved your life man. Your life has a purpose. <3

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things were going good but now the future isn't looking so bright for me...

Want to talk about it?

the only reason i'm glad they saved my life is the fact that they didn't have to lose me i know they would have been devastated

Status
Not open for further replies.