The song that hooked you...

yea,, i have to agree with some one before , my first song i have ever heard was Johnny Vicious - ecstacy , that song was the illest

There is and always will be one first song for me: "Their Law" by Prodigy.
------------------
Fuck 'em, and their law.

over a year ago I heard ak1200's remix of drowning.. that was the end of that
------------------
H-O-S-T-Y-L-E the drug pushers the face muchers those them types that fuck with me throw your henny in the sky
- Screwball

acen - trip to the moon!
other great moments includes laurent garnier's acid eiffel and hardfloor's tb resuscitation (trancescript, acperience, into the nature... miam!)
_23

I'd listen to my brother's acid house tapes, but sadly enought the first song I really loved and got into under my own steam was Ebenezer Goode by the Shamen. Actually, all that cheesy rave music was a starting point for me, Prodigy's Charly, Rhubarb and Custard, all top quality!
------------------
I like to Move It Move It

For me it all started with some old school Aphex Twin, Richard D James. Then i got way into prodigy and orbital, chemical brothers, BT. Then to Dj dan, Glaude, and became hooked. Know i just cant function with out a little Paul oakenfold to help me through the days

eon's song Spice must flow di it for me. "He who controls the spice controls the universe!"

eon's song Spice must flow di it for me. "He who controls the spice controls the universe!"

Eon's song Spice must flow got me hooked. "He who controls the spice controls the universe!"

Eon's song Spice must flow got me hooked. "He who controls the spice controls the universe!"

heh...good ?uestion.
i remember...a trance compilaton cd of my ex's. rising high's "trance injection"...just about ANYTHING off he first cd. heh...the one song we even nicknamed "the drug song" (i think it's by "influx"), b/c we decided that even if someone had never done drugs, they could listen to that song and...just *know* what it's like.
heh...i'm a silly shoe.

i was up late one night and mtv was on
and the video for the box-orbital came on
went out and bought insides immed. after
as for jungle
2 1/2 years ago a friend lent me a josh wink and a dieselboy cd.. i hated the josh wink, and didnt give back the dieselboy for months
btw- it was drum n bass selection
smile.gif

------------------
"you know, art is why i get up in the morning
but my definition ends there
it doesnt seem fair
that i am living for something
that i cant even define"

When I was young, I loved Kraftwerk- Trans Euro Express. But I would have to say I think it was 98 when I heard The Music Sounds Better. I know it is so over played, but it was what got me interested.

I've always had an intrest in Electronic music of all kinds.. but nothing really got me into it like "Alive" by PVD. I used to listen to everything, now i just listen to electronica. this is the music of the new millenium.
biggrin.gif

"Knowledge is Power."