• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

How's everyone doing this morning?

Great! It's a lovely sunny day, though it's now mid-afternoon here :)

20160823_184115.jpg

I am doing some research on IV freebase dmt, and also IV 5-meo-dmt hydrochloride. I can't see myself going through life without trying those that way, and I know that I'm ready. Listening to some hardcore music before starting on my guitar practice. Had bacon, eggs, and toast which is so not me, I am a vegetarian but I lost a lot of weight in withdrawal. Gotta break the code for a month. At least I had a cup of sencha, and white tea as well, so something healthy.
Trying hard to get some meat on my bones and then straight back to working towards a vegan lifestyle... slowly getting rid of dairy is next. Had a panic attack almost all night long, felt like I was having a heart attack but I'm good now. Very much used to that shit. Feeling great that I can get up and not worry about how much fucking dope I have left and how much cash I need to hustle like a stupid prick. I'm really happy these days and I finally met someone I really really like : ) things are just great!

Let us know how it goes shroomy. I don't know if I could handle DMT like that after a night of anxiety, but you know yourself better than I.

And good morning/afternoon to all. Another day...

Let us know how it goes shroomy. I don't know if I could handle DMT like that after a night of anxiety, but you know yourself better than I.

And good morning/afternoon to all. Another day...

Oh, I am planning that for the future (the injection part). I dabbed a little over 50mg in my rig (without water, better that way), a nice low temp dab, carb capped, and fucking had my mind blown apart!!! It was extremely intense. I can't explain it like how how how do I explain what just happened to me how??? The visuals were fucking relentlessly insane. Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning visuals and the experience was so fucking hardcore like what was going on in my brain. It was like PAY ATTENTION TO THIS. Then I kept forgetting and like I don't know it was like my mind was being cosmically rearranged in a really constructive way. I really had to ride this one out and usually I have my girl there when I hit this because she likes it too, but she is at work. I was alone with a family member upstairs and woke up really really anxious well, I should say very very excited. I'm used to anxiety so that part didn't bother me, it's not like I reached for a benzo.

I reached for my phone and texted like 5 friend I need to talk I need to talk I need to talk I just really freaked out. Dmt. My buddy from BL here gave me a call, really helped me calm down. Actually, I spoke briefly to two people on here. I'm still calming down and it has been like over an hour. I just completely had my mind blown to smithereens : ) and what I was worried about is that I have a light oxycodone prescription coming in next week. I need to talk to my girl about that because it could or would lead me to relapse. I don't want them and I was really struggling and that's why I used the DMT. I have a better idea of what to do now. I'm just going to go grab them with her, and she can hold onto them for me because of course I want a script of something that is very hard to get. It's 30mg a day but that's more than enough for a relapse. I needed to hear it. I needed to hear that. I know myself and I should NOT be taking those anytime soon.

It was wonderful, mind-blowing, extremely chaotic... and not even too high of a dose for me. Not a breakthrough, but extremely intense. It's going to take me a few hours to fully calm myself down, but that was totally what I needed right now. I'm always a little nervous before I hit dmt, even if I've been doing it a lot lately. It is by far my favourite drug though. Nothing compares... it made the quarter of shrooms I ate the other week seem like smoking a gram of good weed in terms of the intensity of the experience. All I can say is HOLY FUCK. I can't explain it I just can't but it was fucking awesome and just the type of trip I like. Got my ass handed to me but I mean I can handle that shit, it's what I... I was going to say enjoy, and I hesitated. But yeah, it was totally enjoyable and I'm still putting the pieces of my mind back together. I can't remember very much but I remember the gorgeous visuals and cosmic communication, integration, neuron rearrangement? Like man I just don't even know what the fuck to say I don't even know. Except, that I love this shit.

aaaaaahahahahahaha. I'm still in shock! I was talking to my little bro, he is at a music festival and I mentioned the female presence (I could feel a goddess or some female spirit snuggling up to me at one point, like real physically feeling), and he mentioned he had an eighth of mush the other day and also felt a strong female presence. I always feel that on dmt. Once the anxiety settled down a bit, I was just laughing my ass off at what had happened. Man, I wish my girl was here with me. She was worried and tried calling me from her work. Usually I lay down with her right away and just talk through it with her.
Alright, I think I'm good for about a week. That should keep me clean, no doubt. I'm starting to feel really good, I was going to have a beer but I don't think I want it at this point. Might still have one. That was very... every emotion possible? Like I can't explain it but you probably know what I mean. I am starting to glow and feel wonderful, anxiety settling down. I've been meditating for a bit. Have a good one man.

No, it's noon Sunday, sunny 100F/38C, high 106F/45C, my blood sugar is 136 mg/dL, but I haven't eaten since 6pm yesterday, CFC lives on one of those Disneyland streets, shroomy had a dream.

Edit: shroomy had a wet dream.

Is that a picture of the Yoo Kay? Glad to hear it's a nice sunny Sunday
⬆ Nice neighbor hood, is that an Alfa Romeo? Looks like the Toff part of town. %)

Yeah the Yoo Kay, in a posh bit of London. Sun has been a rare commodity so far this year.

Looks like an Alfa. I don't usually notice the cars around here as most cost more than the average house and thus beyond my budget 8(

Scroffy, it's now gone 8pm innit? You should eat.

It's 1pm, but my sugar's too high to eat yet. Have to be more serious, A1C test coming up, and the meth jacks it up hard.

I could eat just meat or something, but that's way too gross right now.

ETA: but thanks for asking.
THere are peanuts I could eat.

Oh, I've got the diabeetus, but I'd gotten A1C down to 6.3, steady improvement, until this latest evil blew in. Last reading it shot up a whole point, and the next test is the doc's "get the fuck back on track or . . . I'll yell at you and make you eat more drugs." Actually, I'm more concerned he'll notice a rise in sugar and drop of over twenty pounds and connect the dots, ask questions.

Stims will fuck your sugar, keeping it high (until the sudden crash).

Pure protein wouldn't raise your sugar at all. What's nice is eating protein with your starch will keep your sugar down, I discovered. See, they don't teach you in biochemistry classes about stomach retention. A baked potato, next to a steak in your stomach, hangs around while all that trypsin works, preventing a sugar spike. With metformin, my sugar can actually go down after a meal like that, qualifying me for a single spoonful of ice cream.

Does eating (particularly a lot of leafy green) vegetables before consuming sugars or simple carbs also help prevent spikes for you? That seems to be the case with a number of folks I know.

Pure protein wouldn't raise your sugar at all.

In non-diabetics, whey by itself can cause rapid BG spikes. I know in diabetics it can help lower levels when taken with a carb meal. Though mixed with fats and fibre as well, it should be even more effective.

Haven't had a chance to proper experiment. Being broke I'm totally reliant on the neurotic food purchases of my mother, and I think out of cruelty she stocks the house with sugar and carbs (no, srsly, I believe that's the case). I'd have done all kinds of experiments by now, including tubs of stuff like whey protein.

As for leafy greens, I mean, who eats the salad first? Fiber def. seems to prevent a sugar rise, the problem for me is in the salad dressing. "Zesty Italian" and Ranch are all basically candy, but I can't resist drowning it. Course, a real vinaigrette doesn't have but a trace of sugar, right?

Here's what's fucked, you'll get me going: I do all the cooking here, and used to cook veg. I'm a scratch cook, I'd always make a specific dressing for a specific salad, cause that's how you do it. But here, my parents prefer bare leafs and a mealy tomato wedge with their choice of condiment, don't know Pad Thai from spaghetti, so why the hell do I still use tamarind when I make it. Ok, she bought too much bread again, which I can't eat technically, so I'm turning the leftovers into a panzanella and making the dressing. I will do a rail in preparation for "Why is there bread in my salad?"

First world problems, whatever, it's fucked my mind harder than any amphetamine. You may proceed with salad jokes.

Well you known tpd is having a shite afternoon when he find himself drinking lemoncello at 3pm and talking in third person. What a shitty fucking afternoon.

Family: there couldn't be a bigger pain in my ass even if I was in jail. Anyone want to bitch and moan with me?

So my girl thought I had a bad day... she's like, I guess you had a bad day but I am home from work. I'm like what the fuck??? Noooo it was so awesome, I totally blew my mind with dmt so hard it took 4 to 5 hours for my body to calm down and get my head back on my shoulders. And that's how I like my trips best. She's like, I just wish I could understand what happened because you seemed hysteric.

It's kinda frustrating because it was such a huge deal for me and I can hardly remember much of it myself. How the hell do I explain that to her if I can't to myself??? I mean bits and pieces sure, but I don't think it's something that can be explained. It's beyond words and that is frustrating to me because I like to be able to explain things well to people. It was fucking amazing. I'm going to have to think hard to try and explain, I just want her to know. I'm not going to say 'wet dream' like the comment above ahahaha. Even though, I suppose that was a part of it. Those dmt spirits keep fuckin with me lately. Definitely not complaining, I just wish I could explain it to her, how extremely, unbearably intense the experience can be. It's just like nothing else I've ever experienced. I want her to inject me with it one day in the near future, that's what I was looking into a bit today. Not sure how safe that is... and I might want it to be 5-meo-dmt as well. She'd definitely be down to help me out with that sometime but I need to research what it would be like. Impossible to explain, I suppose? Like fuck.

That picture above reminded me it was a beautiful sunny day here today too. I got out to the garden and roamed around eating cherry tomatoes and kale, getting some sun. Back pain really sucks. I sure won't be having any more wet dreams tonight though since we are hanging out soon. I really can't complain about much other than my back hurts like hell and I have to get over there soon. And I can't use opiates to make the pain go away, or I wouldn't be hanging out with a girl tonight. I'd be hanging out with a fucking line of bullshit that was fucking killing me and ruining my life.

Last edited:
Well, I have had such a frustrating afternoon I just punched the wall. My knuckles are turning black, sigh. This pain is less unpalatable than the psychological discomfort I was experiencing just prior though, so whatever. God knows I don't need to get into self harm...

Anyways, I'm just saying, it can always be worse :\

At least you got to use DMT and you have a girl. It could always be worse...