• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

That sounds like a good dream to me. I'd settle for decriminalization and medicalized regulation in my lifetime, but we can dream :)

I am however very truly grateful I at least live somewhere cannabis is medicalized and about to be recreationalized. It's no solution but it's sooooooooooo much better than the alternatives.

Yeah. It doesn't ruin your life. I'm on my tenth joint of schwag today actually trim but I like it... strong weed makes me panic in withdrawal. I'm having giggle fits.

I somehow got fuckin wrecked. I couldn't take it anymore it has been so long with nothing so it was 60mg etizolam, 50mg norflurazepam, 30mg baclofen, andall that melatonin that I don't really get does to me in high doses. Drinking beer and red wine tonight (well the wine is for her, I want a hoppy beer and I know exactly which one). I'm still sick and shit like kicking my legs some pain but at least I've got something other than misery going on. Have a good one guys. She was like... "why are you giggling like that?" You know when you start falling into walls on benzos and falling into things... haha. I think the euphoria is from the ritz. If you can call it that, oh an of course the cannabis.

That sounds like a good dream to me. I'd settle for decriminalization and medicalized regulation in my lifetime, but we can dream :)

I am however very truly grateful I at least live somewhere cannabis is medicalized and about to be recreationalized. It's no solution but it's sooooooooooo much better than the alternatives.

I would also be more than happy with universal medicalization/decriminalization. Isn't it crazy that bureaucrats--not doctors--decide what people can and can't use as medicine?

Isn't it crazy that bureaucrats--not doctors--decide what people can and can't use as medicine?

Like ignorant, evil, racist elves such as Jeff Sessions.. He tried to have the senate kill the renewal of the Rohrabacher–Farr amendment which prevents federal funds from interfering with state MMJ programs, but it was extended despite his efforts to bring back medical mj prohibition.

https://www.stl.news/2017/07/31/medical-marijuana-inc-commends-rohrabacher-farr-amendment-renewal/

ShroomySatori said:
I have been falling in love though and I mean I wasn't looking for that in recovery but somehow it happened. Same thing happened to my buddy when he got on subs and started getting his shit together.
falling in love can give you some sleepless nights at the best of times...
ShroomySatori said:
Sucks you've had insomnia since a kid. Seven years of thoracic extreme spinal pain has fucked me up pretty bad at this point.
oh jesus man, that sounds so nasty.
there's nothing quite like a back injury to make sleeping painful and/or impossible. :(
If all drugs were legalized tomorrow, I'd be willing to bet that the RC market would virtually disappear. I doubt people would buy stuff like 4-47700 if they could get oxy at the grocery store ;) Although Id still like my tryptamines

I dream of a society where the government protects people from other people instead of trying to protect people from themselves.
totally. i think there are a few RCs that could - nay, should - become part of the "recreational drug canon" such as MXE, 4-AcO-DMT (actually, probably all the good tryptamines ;)) - but i was pretty aprehensive about experiementing with RCs when i first got interested in them.
i don't like taking drugs that have no safety data available, and haven't been studied properly - i'd much rather take well-known things, but the truth is i never had access to synthetic psilocin or some of the other RCs i tried that were analogues of illusive or rare illicit drugs.
mescaline is another example - i've had some great mescaline analogues, because besides making cactus juice, i've never had access to pure mescaline - it's an uncommon drug.

but only prohibition could create an industry as crazy, dangerous and dodgy as the research chemical grey market.
i do appreciate some of the exotic psychedelics i've been able to try - tryptamines and a couple of aylrcyclohexamines, specifically - but there have been some utterly horrendous RCs too;
of the ones i tried - flubromazolam, phenazepam, a-pvp, etylphenidate....and many, many more.
what was that RC that gave people serotonin syndrome?
4,4-DM-AMR

Like ignorant, evil, racist elves such as Jeff Sessions.. He tried to have the senate kill the renewal of the Rohrabacher–Farr amendment which prevents federal funds from interfering with state MMJ programs, but it was extended despite his efforts to bring back medical mj prohibition.

https://www.stl.news/2017/07/31/medical-marijuana-inc-commends-rohrabacher-farr-amendment-renewal/

I've been following that. Sessions is a nightmare AG, but I'm really happy to see that drug policy reform is becoming more of a bi-partisan issue.

having an amazing night with her omg

Anyone know bone shaker india pale ale? Fuck, I haven't had a drink since I got hooked on benzos it is soooo nice to have a few cold ones!!!

Last edited:
It sure is nice. I haven't heard of that specific IPA though. I get cheap 12 packs of imported beer and enjoy them. %)

Mmmm, some Sierra Nevada PA sounds yummy.. Still got 38 mins till 2am cut-off..
th

You import beer? lol. I just find that so funny for some reason. Most people here walk or drive to the beer store. hehehe I bet you save money but like wouldn't you have to pay for shipping and keep a good stock?

I got totally fucking wrecked. I have never drank on benzos since I was prescribed them several years ago and yesterday was so bad I had 60mg etiz earlier in the day. I was fine and everything though and had a really good time and got sleep! Really had fun but I am trying desperately to avoid a hangover in opiate withdrawal right now. I didn't have water or anything because I passed right out. Man,,, never tried that sierra nevada. Flying Monkeys IPA should be a good one too... my cousin is being educated on how to run a microbrewery and recommended that one.

th
th

Interesting choices, Flying Monkey is out of Barrie Ontario which is a plus for your availability. I don't think CH imports his beer, the store / distributor does. Do you use B complex vitamins and water or gatorade as a hangover aid ?

I haven't drank in years so I forget what I used to do. Drink way more and just be fucked the next day, in younger years.

Today, I had several glasses of water and a liter of coconut water (probably a nice gatorade substitute). I had three or four peaches and my cute friend made me a banana smoothie.

I don't know if coffee will help but we are having some. Sine it's a diuretic and all. I took a light benzo, Smoked a long paper joint of some trim and I think that helped a lot. I still feel a bit like crap but I think I will feel better in a couple hours. We are busy today as it's her day off so that's sweet! Should be a great day. I usually take a B Complex every day with a good bioavailability (I'm pretty sure, they work great) - but I am broke since I am still not ready to work yet after heroin and spent all my money on that stupid shit. I think mushrooms have B vitamins? Might have some portobella ones today too. Oh, and I took milk thistle tincture too in a glass of water. I'm curious if that might help.

I would have liked to drink water between brews last night, I ended up passing out cold though (which is awesome I was dying for sleep and at least got 6 hours). Lots of fun plans today. We were planning on smoking some dmt, I think that's still happening, and heading out to some other places like the mall and just fucking around doing random stuff having fun and spending time together. I was always a hair of the dog type but I don't want to resort to that when I'm getting off dope and it hasn't been very long yet. Boneshaker is from Toronto as well, it is a really good one. Hops added over 90 minute boil and a lot of them, citrus and piney, it's balanced with 7 types of malts. Also, unfiltered. One of my favourite beers for sure. I heard that hops are close in genetics to the cannabis plant. Love hoppy beers.

^ dude having a good woman in life makes staying clean a bit easier! So congrats man, nurture that relationship. As to avoiding hair of the dog, you're absolutely right, less is more with alcohol really. Enjoy your DMT trips and say hi to the spirits of that next higher plane and tell them I miss them

^ dude having a good woman in life makes staying clean a bit easier! So congrats man, nurture that relationship. As to avoiding hair of the dog, you're absolutely right, less is more with alcohol really. Enjoy your DMT trips and say hi to the spirits of that next higher plane and tell them I miss them

Ya i agree with the woman bit. I normally don't like getting blasted around my significant other (even though I love getting blasted with her ;)), so I cut way down on my drug use when I have a GF

Thanks both of you. It has truly been wonderful, a total surprise, and absolutely amazing. Worth every bit of sickness I went through. I am so proud of myself too, she is gorgeous. I am doing everything I can to do just that, nurture the most positive relationship that I can. I can't believe I've known her a month and it's like we are inseparable. I can't believe my luck!!!!

Thanks both of you. It has truly been wonderful, a total surprise, and absolutely amazing. Worth every bit of sickness I went through. I am so proud of myself too, she is gorgeous. I am doing everything I can to do just that, nurture the most positive relationship that I can. I can't believe I've known her a month and it's like we are inseparable. I can't believe my luck!!!!

That's great man. Sounds like you're well on your way to a healthy happy relationship :)

We are making each other really happy. We have such great chemistry it's surreal. We both like hardcore music like post-hardcore, metalcore, and some morbid stuff that is really heavy even for me. Not too many chics I can rock out to heavy music like that. At night when we chill, we light several tall candles, burn real Frankincense and create a sweet ambient atmosphere with no electrical lights and watch movies and smoke pot (never been with a girl who loves weed either). She has already met some of my family. My place flooded and I was at her place it was sort of a crisis and I ended up stayiing with her for like a week just hanging out when she wasn't at work. She is amazing in so many ways and not a junkie. She likes a little coke, so do I, but I'm a downer drug person. She's invited to the little DMT seance / psychedelic gathering I'm planning in a few weeks with 5 close friends. She's someone I am really proud of to be seeing and super cute. She dresses in a lot of black but really she's just a cutie underneath.

So we had some drinks last night and I'm having another Boneshaker at the moment. I totally got rid of my hangover... I used to get really bad ones so I quit for 3 years, and with everything I took to make myself feel better this morning, I ended up having a wonderful day. I think the milk thistle helped. I'm not even thinking about heroin, I am thinking about her and she is thinking about me. It's serious too like we are both getting a little older into our late 20's and she wants to make sure there is no bullshit manipulation addiction anything that would fuck with us. One cool thing about her is she wants to live in a haunted house. I gave her some DMT as she requested a solid hit and she said she saw ghosts walking around the room here (well just one, and that I looked evil haha). I want to live in a house like that too... something with a sweet history, and is totally ancient and creepy and perfect for ike Halloween acid trip costume parties and stuff like that. Probably with a really creepy dungeon. We are both sort of morbid from all the fucking shit we have been through and it's like when I am going to be happy? It's now or never.

I realized today I am well over a month clean for heroin which is insane. I've been crazy about her after the acute withdrawal and she is just amazing. I never would have met her if I hadn't gotten clean. I used to be asexual on heroin as I did not want anything whatsoever in my life but to be alone in a basement railing lines all day. Looking back, I am disgusted by myself and I can't believe it escalated from a 2.5mg oxy half-percocet to shooting dope over 5 years. I'm really ashamed of myself but I just know everything will work out if I take the really important things seriously. At first, she was exhausting me. I had to drag myself out of bed to my car just to get over to her place but like, I'm not missing out on this and if she wants me to sleep over at her place a lot well I'm clearly going to. I've just never had that good of a good relationship in my life and really want to put some effort into this girl, I can't think of anything I dislike about her and she is very creative. Her sketches are just wonderful and as a guitarist, I like to be around creative people.

^ a month clean is awesome. I just got 3 months under my belt and I'm loving life, still a little depressed, but nothing like WD'n. Now we just got to both keep our eye on the ball and live life

That's really awesome too for you and thanks. I think it's normally to still be a little depressed at 3 months but that is also when I hear that a lot of people reach a solid turning point. I just realized that it was over a month and I was instantly so proud. I've been active lately too, getting out hiking and generally keeping really busy. I called my grandma and she was like where have you been I thought you were 6 feet under haha. I'm like nooo sorry I haven't been feeling well. Going to feast at a nice seafood restaurant so yay. Breaking the vegetarian code for a bit and having a nice barely cooked tuna steak since I lost so much weight I need to bulk up and quick. I definitely got some muscular dystrophy from laying in bed way too much and being unable to eat very much if anything some days.
I have a friend who is 9 months clean and still gets little feelings that remind him of withdrawing. It takes a lot of patience doesn't it?
My back has been killing me lately too. I really hope my chronic pain improves over time. My back can really seize up sometimes and even pass out from the pain it gets so bad. That's what led me to try dope but I'll take the pain over that disgusting habit that nearly killed me for a stupid fucking line to be numb. I went cold turkey, and sometimes I still have really horrible days, but the frequency of lovely days where I actually feel alive for once is increasing. I'm pretty sure I've figured it out this time... that I don't want that shit in my life, or any drug at all really other than dmt and a little schwag / sleepy weed. I don't really like strong weed anymore either, gives me panic attacks sometimes.
Withdrawal is truly hell and if I keep doing that to myself like even a couple more times then what the fuck is the point of my life anymore. I'm done.

I can live with myself being a pot head at least. Sorry about your pain issues shroomi. Hope you have a fantastic day, I'm feeling like I caught a bug from my 2 year old niece, but I'm just going to take it easy and do some light reading maybe drink some kava tonight. Oh and I just thought maybe I can do something nice for my wife today ;) wink wink