• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Oh lucky you, and her, haha. Mine and the girl I am seeings schedule don't match up until tomorrow night but we are going to plan some fun stuff and I will definitely be doing something nice for her. I really want to try kava, so does she, since she has anxiety as well. The pain is hell sometimes but she gives me nice massages when it really hurts. I think it will get way better in time off dope. I'm having a great day! I woke up at her place before sunrise, had a nice morning with her but I had to leave fast because there is a deli around the corner I wanted to apply to before they got busy for lunch rush. Reintegrate into society ya know? I'm not going for a career right away. So I went and talked to them straight up but the manager wasn't in, hopefully I get a call back. Got a girl, now I need a job. lol. Just the fact that I'm doing stuff like that means I'll have some sort of chill job for during my recovery soon. Since, dope is expensive and all. Over 10 grand this year easily. Yeah... and I wasn't even ever really high.

She smokes pot too so yeah... at least there is weed. I can't really smoke too much these days, since I need to pay off my stupid drug debt. Wish so bad I had a gram of shatter for today, could really use one since I am a pretty hardcore dabber at times. I'm experimenting a lot with dmt though anyway, I don't really feel like I need anything.

I'm typically a vegetarian but I'm having seafood now (and even a couple burgers one time haha) cause I've lost so much weight, I need to add meat to my diet for the next month or so. My lunch was a pasta light on the noodles and cheese but with garden tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, chives, green onions, ginger, garlic, green pepper, thai chilis, a dried habanero pepper I grew last year, and black peppercorn. So delicious, nice recovery food with some coconut water. Jammed my guitar as hard as I could for a while since I'm so out of practice from being sick, then started cleaning up the disaster zone around me that happened when I was sick.
Exhausted now but it's 3:30 so that is actually pretty solid for where I'm at right now.

Just need to chill out. I should start reading again soon it's just really hard for me to concentrate right now... even with guitar chords and stuff in different keys that I normally know so well.

Congrats DocMolecule & Shroomy on sobriety - you should both be proud. Reading about your process made my day. Peace & <3

Thanks for that. I am so damn proud of myself. Heroin is a tough one to kick. I am very lucky to be alive and I can't believe I took things that far. By the end of it I was doing meth in withdrawal, and mixing lines of snow and heroin together for the last 6 months of it. When I started with the needles I quit very quickly because I knew I was going to kill myself at some point. Life is too precious to fuck with myself like that, to be bedridden for weeks at the height of summertime up north being physically tortured by my own body.
I like who I am and I could have ended up being that guy who killed himself with drugs, I was suicidal at times as well and was going to make it look like an accidental OD. I consider myself extremely lucky and DocMolecule - 3 months is a huge milestone. I would say that would be my next milestone now that I have over a month of clean time under my belt.

I don't think I've ever been happier in my life. Sure I have serious back problems but fuck it. If I can tough out CT heroin withdrawal I can deal with that shit without any drugs. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking, it's a miracle I'm still here typing. My doses were really getting high and I was becoming totally careless with the heroin as well. I am going to bounce back like crazy I just know it! I already feel it. Today was just awesome and like I know I still have a very long way to go and I am prepared to suffer as much as I need to beat this.

He's hilarious and dam intelligent as well. I wonder if he is still rocking a jitterbug phone..

Hello? Please don't insult my Jitterbug, I only got the numbers to finally light up yesterday. I am almost out of Tracfone minutes.

I'll be happy to sign anything, but I do have to charge, per NCAA rules. Only $29.95 plus shipping for a non-laminated index card or business-reply mailer that's been crossed out, officially welcoming you to the club. Not for use in sober living housing or those on probation and subject to testing (nothing here is clean anymore, including the junk mail. There's meth in the air now).

Club membership entitles you to wave your card around when you get a parking ticket, possible 5150.

Also capable of summoning spirits if you bury it under a block of moldy cheese and stay awake for three days.

Member assumes all risks associated with cheese poisoning, possession.
Side effects include spamming random forums with pharmacological data no one asked for, such as how the Ki for venlafaxine/Effexor at NET is somewhere around 500nM, which is fairly weak, so it shouldn't interfere with your amphetamines.

Hello? Please don't insult my Jitterbug, I only got the numbers to finally light up yesterday. I am almost out of Tracfone minutes.

I'll be happy to sign anything, but I do have to charge, per NCAA rules. Only $29.95 plus shipping for a non-laminated index card or business-reply mailer that's been crossed out, officially welcoming you to the club. Not for use in sober living housing or those on probation and subject to testing (nothing here is clean anymore, including the junk mail. There's meth in the air now).

Club membership entitles you to wave your card around when you get a parking ticket, possible 5150.

Also capable of summoning spirits if you bury it under a block of moldy cheese and stay awake for three days.

Member assumes all risks associated with cheese poisoning, possession.
Side effects include spamming random forums with pharmacological data no one asked for, such as how the Ki for venlafaxine/Effexor at NET is somewhere around 500nM, which is fairly weak, so it shouldn't interfere with your amphetamines.

This has my endorsement :)

"I will hurt you if you hurt Mommy, My mommy can only play the piano and viola and can sing and my papa is taking her phone why are you all so mean I love my mommy"
"My mommy is not a big fat troll but she has pretty hair"

WRONG read

Yo. So what's my BL'ers and BF'ers up to at 4:00 am ish? Is there a problem here??? I'll alert the entire staff!!! Lol.

Jekyl, I don't know wtf is up with you guysis conversation, but that made me laugh.

You mean 9am ish, and a lovely sunny Sunday morning right? ;)

Okay, sometime in the morning. I never get in here at the correct time anyway. Just seeing what's up. I'm trying to be social.

I never know what the time is anyway mate. I'm gonna pretend it's 5am your time, cos that means I'd be up super early for once in my life :)

All this talk about sleep makes me wish I was capable of such normal human behaviour these days. Particularly as I've had awful nausea all night long and it's 8am now. I'm pretty sure my brain will figure out how to go to sleep again, it's kind of important.

With a dab of shatter of course, and I have to admit going out and having breakfast for din-din rules.. as long as I don't have to work 2 hours later.