• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Worst year of my life. Over 8 months off all opiates now though.

It started off with acute withdrawal and then I was doing well for a while but after I got used to not waking up so sick anymore (I still get residual symptoms to this day) - after a couple months and I began to be able to think clearly about my life and what it has become, that is when the post-acute stuff hit. Felt like I had to learn how to tie my shoes again I was so useless the first couple months. Took me like an hour to get a backpack together to leave somewhere if I even could. Was thoroughly tortured but on the plus side I have zero cravings, pretty much. I remember hell on earth when I think of it. I have cravings to smoke cookies.

I don't know if that is normal to have a period of clarity before it sets in, but the symptoms of post-acute withdrawal have been severe depression, lethargy, anhedonia. Been suicidal at times. Extreme anxiety is exacerbated. I am starting to feel a little better but I have an abomination of a benzo habit to deal with now as well. Makes this seem like a cakewalk and I was tortured. Acute withdrawal lasted at least 3 weeks of feeling like I was burning alive.

I'm good now though. Not fuckin around with benzos trying to taper, and smokin my cookies. I don't know what happened though I got hit out of nowhere with all these post-acute symptoms and it pretty much wrote off my summertime. I'm only just beginning to wake up 8 months later. Shit fucked my head up I don't think snorting heroin habitually is very healthy in the long run. I think I messed up my nose more than I think.

Oh wow man, sounds like you've had a lot of ups and downs over the last year!! :\

It's great that you're starting to feel better tho. Don't put pressure on yourself, just take it one day at a time.

Hey wadup Everyone.

Just wanted to see how everyone's monday is going so far, mine personally was a wild spin this morning but things have calmed down now. Now just thinking of a way to talk to my chick. We have been at each others throats the last few days and took a break and haven't spoken to each other in almost 3 days. Guess some one needs to break the silence. So wish me luck.

Wishing you luck with that. Reminds me I don't have to deal with that anymore but then again I've been single forever and it sucks as well. It's getting to the point where I am horny all the time and is irritating.

I'm waiting on med grade THC and CBD oils this morning. 20mg/mL and 10mg/mL and I am hoping these will help me get more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night, almost every night. Also, some real nice haze I've had before that is pretty much psychedelic.

I'd like to get stoned at the moment and have weed but I don't want to be when I dose the CBD. I have been interested in it for so long, before the health problems hit.

Morning all. Well to report back on me breaking the silence and making peace with my woman, well it actually went well. We actually spent about an hour or two in bed reading from the bible and talking about it and researching and figuring out what the text actually meant or what was being said. Plus i love reading from the bible with someone that is interested and believes like i do. We had a good time especially her laughing and giggling because i couldn't pronounce some of the words but hey some of the words are hard to pronounce lol. But overall it was a success and we had a good night and i slept like a teddy bear again for a first time in a few days. Its actually weird how good of a nights sleep you can get laying next to someone that your share a lot of passions and interests together and that feeling of safety and belonging.

Hi. Im new here. Looking for a thread to meet other users in my city of toronto. Does that exist to anyone's knowledge?

Morning all. Well to report back on me breaking the silence and making peace with my woman, well it actually went well. We actually spent about an hour or two in bed reading from the bible and talking about it and researching and figuring out what the text actually meant or what was being said. Plus i love reading from the bible with someone that is interested and believes like i do. We had a good time especially her laughing and giggling because i couldn't pronounce some of the words but hey some of the words are hard to pronounce lol. But overall it was a success and we had a good night and i slept like a teddy bear again for a first time in a few days. Its actually weird how good of a nights sleep you can get laying next to someone that your share a lot of passions and interests together and that feeling of safety and belonging.

Dude that hit me right in the feels :(. Been a while since i had a girl to lay down with and wake up to.

But anyway i thought i would drop a line and say hey. I joined Bluelight very recently. But i find myself coming on here almost every day. I just love talking out drugs! mostly prescription drugs so i spend 99% of my time in OD and BDD. Iv seen lots of you around in threads there. If anyone want's to add me as a friendo that's k with me :)

I am a long time Chronic pain sufferer. With Fibromyalgia, Chronic Urticaria and Crohn's Disease. Also suffer from GAD and social and panic Disorder. Been on lots of meds for all mentioned conditions. Gabanoids, opiates/opiods, benzo's ssri's, snri's and tricyclic Antidepressants. I suppose since all that shit took up so much of my time it became an interest of mine and now i like to help out others with prescription drug questions and just to talk about them too.

I also love to talk and hear people's favourite music, films, games, hobbies. Oh and im from the UK.

So howdy everyone! Much love and respect :)

Bit of a freudian slip. I meant to say "talking about" But it sounds more like "i like taking drugs" which is also true. =D

Welcome Barry big tits - you seem like a nice fellow so i'm glad you're here.

Have you ever been on wellbutrin? I used to be addicted to snorting that shit. Even slammed it once. 8o

You're just in time to miss out on all the OD Pruning fun. Glad to see you around regardless S_M, hope all is well. I can't complain myself.

Welcome Barry big tits - you seem like a nice fellow so i'm glad you're here.

Have you ever been on wellbutrin? I used to be addicted to snorting that shit. Even slammed it once. 8o

Thank's mate. Iv never been on wellbutrin before. Know a few who have. A buddy of mine switched to it from sertraline coz the sert was killin his boner. So wellbutrin must have less sexual side effects. Im on venlafaxine atm which is really working well. Thanks for the reply dude :)

Yeah Welcome BBT, it's nice to have new people touting the search engine and knowing which sub forums things belong in. Hope you stick around.

Yeah Welcome BBT, it's nice to have new people touting the search engine and knowing which sub forums things belong in. Hope you stick around.

Thanks alot Jekyl Anhydride. I actually read the greenlighters guide. Which i suppose lots of people don't. I reckon if more new members did they wouldn't just stick any old shit where they like lol. All the welcomes from everyone are most appreciated.

I think this is a genuine, helpful community. So thanks for letting me contribute where i can.

Hey slo_mo, hope you're holding up well :)

Welcome barry bit tits, nice name! ;)

And good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to everyone else

It's sad when one gets excited over a cup of tea. Sigh what has my life been reduced to....
I'm like an old fart in a young body