• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Wow, I think there's only one person here who understands the phrase, "The Eagles DID IT!!!"

It kind of drives home the international BL aspect. :)

Yes they did... This would Make Nick Foles career, no idea what is left on his contract, Though this would be big

So Tom Brady didn't break his own record... although 8 Super Bowls, most all time(so was 7 actually IINM)

Th Eagles won first Super Bowl ever, and Brady is gonna have to pull it off in early 40's

International, hey, they have Canadian Gridiron Football and Japanese baseball players regularly join MLB

American Soccer? Stick to FIBA- and glad you escaped Waffle Hiuse/IHOP captivity, Jekly

Back from the brink, just cause you mentioned that chick. Well, I had lost interest as I can sniff out a narcissist like a dope dog can sniff out a mountain of dank. I was going to say without the deceit but realized it would be wrong to say so.

Anyways, she was the girl who complained to our boss about me and got me fired since she was his first hire. I was covering all their shifts while that bitch was in the tropics for a month. This was a job I took seriously it is pretty shit as I feel I did not deserve it at all and usually, I am pretty understanding. My other friend from work, I can't really trust either and she was a great friend since my boss told me to stop bothering them (that was the only thing that annoyed me about this, the job is shit).

Tis my luck with women. She said I was an impulsive, explosive junkie and she went on to explain exactly why I have ruined my life. I told her, if I thought the way she thought about myself (I don't... it's the most pessimistic possible outlook on my life) I'd slash my wrists and end it because honestly I would. It's unbelievable how all of a sudden, out of nowhere, she started criticizing me like crazy. I used to joke about how she used to criticize all these silly things on our dates, but I never realize she would do that to a friend without a second thought, so non chalantly and then never speak to them again. I always thought she was the type of chick who would get married and divorced like 10 times anyway and the last time I saw her she said she got married at 18 and divorced like 2 years later and on and on. I'm not there to listen to your bullshit history with pricks when I'm still getting to know you. I like a girl from the yoga studio she is a receptionist and really cute. So yeah I smoked a lot of chron tonight. In fact I called in the pharmacy to see if I could get an oxy's refill but I couldn't, at least not yet. I would want heroin anyway.

So hopefully I have better luck next time I'm really into yoga now and that one receptionist looks like Taissa Farmiga she's really sweet too. Actually, two girls at yoga but that would be a foolish thing to dwell on much. One girl volunteers there for free classes and I should ask her to go to one. I go because I feel like slitting my wrists half the time and it helps though, with my chronic back pain and panic disorder and insomnia and posture alignment and all these things it's really great after you've destroyed yourself and don't want to at least give it 3 months before doing anything stupid, if possible.

Back from the brink, just cause you mentioned that chick. Well, I had lost interest as I can sniff out a narcissist like a dope dog can sniff out a mountain of dank. I was going to say without the deceit but realized it would be wrong to say so.

Anyways, she was the girl who complained to our boss about me and got me fired since she was his first hire. I was covering all their shifts while that bitch was in the tropics for a month. This was a job I took seriously it is pretty shit as I feel I did not deserve it at all and usually, I am pretty understanding. My other friend from work, I can't really trust either and she was a great friend since my boss told me to stop bothering them (that was the only thing that annoyed me about this, the job is shit).

Tis my luck with women. She said I was an impulsive, explosive junkie and she went on to explain exactly why I have ruined my life. I told her, if I thought the way she thought about myself (I don't... it's the most pessimistic possible outlook on my life) I'd slash my wrists and end it because honestly I would. It's unbelievable how all of a sudden, out of nowhere, she started criticizing me like crazy. I used to joke about how she used to criticize all these silly things on our dates, but I never realize she would do that to a friend without a second thought, so non chalantly and then never speak to them again. I always thought she was the type of chick who would get married and divorced like 10 times anyway and the last time I saw her she said she got married at 18 and divorced like 2 years later and on and on. I'm not there to listen to your bullshit history with pricks when I'm still getting to know you. I like a girl from the yoga studio she is a receptionist and really cute. So yeah I smoked a lot of chron tonight. In fact I called in the pharmacy to see if I could get an oxy's refill but I couldn't, at least not yet. I would want heroin anyway.

So hopefully I have better luck next time I'm really into yoga now and that one receptionist looks like Taissa Farmiga she's really sweet too. Actually, two girls at yoga but that would be a foolish thing to dwell on much. One girl volunteers there for free classes and I should ask her to go to one. I go because I feel like slitting my wrists half the time and it helps though, with my chronic back pain and panic disorder and insomnia and posture alignment and all these things it's really great after you've destroyed yourself and don't want to at least give it 3 months before doing anything stupid, if possible.

Ahh man, I'm really sorry to hear that. It did sound like youbresllyvliked her at one point but better to find out now what she's really like than layer when it had become something serious...

Just please don't make it a reason to slip back into the opiates though man.... no woman is worth that. I know it's tempting when you feel a bit down but you know that it will only make things worse..

I had a huge row with my girlfriend a few months back and woman though I've been off painkillers for a few years, I have some morphine left over from my last prescription that I keep in case of an emergency and I was Sooooo tempted to go on a binge... but I didn't... just cos I knew it would only make things worse not better. As it happened as i was looking through my drawers I found a card from her saying "I'm your own personal cheerleader" saying how proud she was of me and that if the Taliban couldn't beat me, pain pills couldn't beat me either....and it made me cry (I'm a softie really) so i phoned her and shevcsne round and we made up....the moral being that we all have moments of weakness, it's how we handle them that counts..

Are you sure you want another oxy binge given how much you suffered after your last one? What will happen when you blow through them in a week and have to go through that terrible withdrawl again? Man, I feel for you so much man....i wish there was some way I could help..

Stay strong bro....

Where are the real people these days. That chick was so fake and good at it too. I wasn't upset in the slightest; I stopped liking her before she stopped liking me. She was also way too outgoing at time, a party chick and I am, well not reclusive but I don't go out on the weekends to drink and party. Wouldn't mesh well with me I don't go out unless it's a concert or exhibit or to chill outside somewhere or a nice dinner or pub or something but definitely not partying.

A lot of girls into hot yoga seem chill and I hear them talking about ripping bong and stuff like CBD and I hate to admit it but I have a crush on the girl who resembles Taissa Farmiga. I'll see her around she's often there working and so chill, kind spirited and genuine. That is not my priority my life is a mess right now but it would be nice not to be so isolated while getting clean at least of the opiates.

I'd slip back into opiates for other reasons but it's over. They don't have the same effect at all. They ruin me. Using them, for the first few years was at least feasible. I'm hoping to keep supplies of etiz and chron going for now I need them both to have a good day and I'm broke so I find myself thinking back to better times. Avoidant behaviour but then again I have 3 weeks. Those 3 weeks could be set back in a single day bro.

And I am staying strong bro. Gonna rip a bowl even though I can't afford it, chron isn't very hard to hustle lol.

Getting fit again is helping me out. Thanks for the message bro. I have no trouble keeping strong in acute withdrawal it's when I come out of it and regain the ability to think straight...

Yeah, no chick or dude, is worth going back. I've been there myself, and have also tried to fill that hole by chasing women constantly, including some I wouldn't normally give much thought. Not saying that's what you're doing, but a little time to yourself, clean, back on track is a great thing. I hope I can figure it out soon myself.

It was nice to be interested in women again after having been addicted to heroin for long enough that I had lost all drive for that. I don't think I was physically capable by the end of it, and opiate sex was just not good at all to me. Just wanted to be high it was like a distraction. Last autumn I started chasing women for fun, was in a playful mood and I went through 3 grams of 2C-C and really had a great time - contagious positivity thinking seems to bring a lot of good into life. I didn't give the chasing much thought it was pretty much just for fun, get my social skills back n have cool chats with hot women. Then when I relapsed all of that was put on hold for 6 weeks at least, and once again I find myself a horny lil fucker.

I hope I can figure this shit out they call life too. I took two bong rips of chron just now and I am grinning from ear to ear. I'm stoned. Yay. It's hard to get me a nice euphoric nicely awake stone like this. It's gotta be the etiz, I forgot I took a lot earlier today. Weed and etiz is just sick. It's always felt like benzo lite to me. Might have a bump of 2cd... it's been a few days, and I have yoga tonight. (something anyone might say in normal random chit chat right) and I am just in a great mood I'm fucking not the fuck dope sick anymore!!! At 3 weeks I still got the restless legs my nerves are shot but I'm not shoot-me-in-the-skull sick it's great! It was like a triple relapse too so I set myself back a solid 6 weeks. I got into hot yoga and getting my shit together, lol. Whipping myself into shape and it's a nice discipline, will probably switch to martial arts once my back heals a bit more.

I seem to get a lot of attention after I get clean. I don't go looking for it man I wish they'd leave my broken heart alone tbh. A lay would def be nice but a good one.

Good rip a third toke if I'm already this high! Then I'll burn out until yoga tonight and get high as fuck again. Yoga without weed would just be stupid man. Wouldn't even make any sense.

It was nice to be interested in women again after having been addicted to heroin for long enough that I had lost all drive for that. I don't think I was physically capable by the end of it, and opiate sex was just not good at all to me. Just wanted to be high it was like a distraction. Last autumn I started chasing women for fun, was in a playful mood and I went through 3 grams of 2C-C and really had a great time - contagious positivity thinking seems to bring a lot of good into life. I didn't give the chasing much thought it was pretty much just for fun, get my social skills back n have cool chats with hot women. Then when I relapsed all of that was put on hold for 6 weeks at least, and once again I find myself a horny lil fucker.

I hope I can figure this shit out they call life too. I took two bong rips of chron just now and I am grinning from ear to ear. I'm stoned. Yay. It's hard to get me a nice euphoric nicely awake stone like this. It's gotta be the etiz, I forgot I took a lot earlier today. Weed and etiz is just sick. It's always felt like benzo lite to me. Might have a bump of 2cd... it's been a few days, and I have yoga tonight. (something anyone might say in normal random chit chat right) and I am just in a great mood I'm fucking not the fuck dope sick anymore!!! At 3 weeks I still got the restless legs my nerves are shot but I'm not shoot-me-in-the-skull sick it's great! It was like a triple relapse too so I set myself back a solid 6 weeks. I got into hot yoga and getting my shit together, lol. Whipping myself into shape and it's a nice discipline, will probably switch to martial arts once my back heals a bit more.

I seem to get a lot of attention after I get clean. I don't go looking for it man I wish they'd leave my broken heart alone tbh. A lay would def be nice but a good one.

Good rip a third toke if I'm already this high! Then I'll burn out until yoga tonight and get high as fuck again. Yoga without weed would just be stupid man. Wouldn't even make any sense.

Are you still going to cash in your next oxy script though? Would be a shame to have to go through this all again...it just gets harder and harder each time man...I know...did it for years lol.

Each time I said, "that's it...I'm not going through that again".. but always did...until finally I said, "enough is enough" and went and saw the doctor and cancelled my refills.

The fact that you rang in to try and get your refill early is worrying bro..(I did that a shit load of times too...well not exactly like that, it works slightly different in the UK, but the same sort of thing).

Good evening everybody! Had to wait 10 ****ing hours for my connect to deliver because he had something going on back home, mfucers leave you w/d'ing for hours and then after all that you een give then a bonus so they hurry up next time LOLz :p ;)

How is everybody doing in here? :)

-- Peace o/

Dude I am finally out of oxy refills and I skipped my PM appointment as it is far away and I was deeper into withdrawal than I am now.

It does get tougher every time. I went through it in the autumn and I started to feel great around where I will be in a week or so. A month or so, I would say I was employable and happy, functional. I'm at the point where I am not physically sick, but I think awful things about my life.I feel directionless but I do have ideas, just no energy yet.

Relapsed in December, and into January - twice, so I have been through withdrawal 3 times since autumn. It is ridiculous but I still want to use mainly for the pain in my spine right now but that was improving over time last time too and I am even getting really fit now too.

Man I quit H in July last year I had a relapse that lasted one day. However since then, I have relapsed on oxy's for like 6 months of refills. Now that they are gone, I really do feel safer.

It's not all bad I got weed to smoke! No matter how broke a junkie who isn't using can hustle money for weed. And where I'm at we have dispensaries n stuff but I don't like that so much got an oldschool connect for the chron. The type that always has ya when you are down to your last bud. We are joking cause I pick up an eighth like every 2 days he's like why not buy an ounce. I can't save up that much lunch and gas money so quickly lol.

Yeah like I'm tellin myself I could take a perc every 6 hours yaaaaa right. I can't even wait 4 hours to hit a bong. Got hot yoga tonight and a nice bud to smoke still, well decent mids I guess, wish I could afford to smoke chron endlessly like I was able to before I became a junkie. Got the cash to reup an eighth though so at least something to smoke, got an okay amount of etiz, things are chill for now.

And yeah man cool you cared what happened with that chick it's not a big deal I wish I had people to smoke weed with even. Someone will find me that part of my life will be chill. I get a little older seems like everyone's off doing their thing it's tough finding friends to smoke joints and bong tokes with these days. Got a lot of nostalgia for the past before technology gave more of a punch to the social structure of society. I chill with my brother a lot, he is well rooted in the realms of worldly existence luckily. When we jam guitar today it's pretty sick. Fuck it, I don't have much pot left but that dude always got me when I'm in need and with the cash for an eighth or more likely 4.5 or some odd amount like that I should be good. I will endure the oxycodone withdrawal as I believe that every time I detox it tires my body out, depletes me of energy and makes it harder (and particularly, longer) to do the next time around. I'm almost out and I'm not always depressed anymore but today was a crash.

Honestly worst life decision ever. I can't think of anything worse than starting to snort heroin. I had been in chronic pain for 2 years, it was the first opiate I used (but not my first amazing high, it was the dilaudid that made me realize I just had the dose too high with dope) and even still what it led to is hell on earth. I'll never be the same after that much stress, and my reaction to the drug after so much exposure renders it not only useless for pain management but a life threatening risk that will likely always be there. It worked so well for pain for the first few years, didn't interfere with my life at all but once you get a tolerance everything changes.

Hope it works out for me. Could go either way at this point.

Last edited:
That's a good thing that you can't get anymore oxy refils..

And of course people care about you and what happens to you man... <3

I could get them within a week for pennies. I don't want them. I want heroin. Fuck popping pills full of tylenol when I can get fire.Would just have to reschedule and probably even get some in the meantime but it'd be easier to get smack if I really wanted to. I don't see myself stopping because I hate my life and it's not that I feel totally directionless so I feel trapped. My life could have a clear direction but I can't manage shit anymore. Scrambled brains. I need to either wait out the sickness, or use heroin.

I never found any other opiate to be sustainable for longer term use. Oxy's pretty much stopped working, dilaudid is like coke in the sense that I can only get a (very) good hit off it every once in a while but will chase it and waste them. Getting up and sniffing heroin would hold me to lunch depending on how much I used, stimulate my mind within 15 minutes to maximum potential while physically relaxing my body and relieving me of a severe chronic pain condition; easy to redose and titrate the dose so I don't nod, I loved everything about it so long as I had it. I was so damn functional until I couldn't afford it, working really good career jobs that I eventually lost, leaving me in a fucked situation to get back into work. In the meantime trying to support chron and fuckin pretty hardcore etizolam habit that I really wish I didn't have. Not to mention how could I work when I was sick as fuck and scheming for dope approximately half of my time or more last year and the rest of the time recovering for the stress while high. If I could still afford to use heroin in a habitual way, I would easily be a functional human being with a career. The only time in my adult life I ever actually functioned was when I was a horse head. I had a really good, techincal type high tech job too so what exactly the fuck is the problem with me at least relieving myself of back pain legally and with about the same ego judgement intensity as cigarettes, just way easier to hide? Otherwise mentally unstable unempoyed burnout happens a lot. The things I would like to have happiness in life are straightforward. I am stupid and make poor decisions and now my brain is swiss cheese and like one of those isolated rats that ends up fiending the drugs laced water.

Just been going through shit hopefully shit improves sooner rather than later. Kind of want a bump of 2cd Im stoned and sedated, slept the day away and missed yoga (which sucks... it helps me feel good). There's a very early morning class I could go to if I did bumps o 2cd and stayed up all night and I slept all afternoon into the night, might be a fun idea. Really just 6 hours from now and yeah if I ever went back to H I'd shoot it as my veins are getting more prominent from all of that and I taught myself how before quitting. Went through 3 grams of 2c-c habitually last autumn and I'm doing 2c-d every couple of days now, before hot yoga or a walk or something fun. Since I'm staying up all night anyway and I feel too exhausted to do anything I may as well do a bump of a psychedelic stimulant.

There are ties when I am happy not now. I wish people didn't care and I could vanish into thin air. I just want to disappear. Attachment and aversion. gone. Like the dmt trip of a lifetime. My family still doesn't know I use except my younger brother, after more than half a decade. I was found slouched over for 8 hours barely responsive, remembering barely anything and still they refuse to accept what is going on. I'm in a tight spot, too sick or whatever you want to call it to accomplish anything, would be a good time to disintegrate before things start getting really bad. Could always turn my life around but I don't even really want to live anymore.

Last edited:
Well that doesn't sound good...

Could say lots of things about getting your head out of your arse, stop the self pity, some people come back from foreign wars with infanitiely worse problems and don't feel even a fraction as sorry for themselves etc.etc.

But I doubt that would actually have any affect....so no point really.

I doubt there's anything any one could say that would have any affect as you seem determined to follow a path of self destruction.

I think the only one that can sort you out is you.

Good evening everybody! Had to wait 10 ****ing hours for my connect to deliver because he had something going on back home, mfucers leave you w/d'ing for hours and then after all that you een give then a bonus so they hurry up next time LOLz :p ;)

How is everybody doing in here? :)

-- Peace o/

Going thru the getting off drugs thing again. Very painful this time for some weird reason.

Had day off to help. Dreamed that nuclear war happened but prince Harry overthrew the Queen with just enough time to dig a shelter.

So in the shelter sit tight and dont go outside. Avoid the mutants and plaque youll be right

Going thru the getting off drugs thing again. Very painful this time for some weird reason.

Had day off to help. Dreamed that nuclear war happened but prince Harry overthrew the Queen with just enough time to dig a shelter.

So in the shelter sit tight and dont go outside. Avoid the mutants and plaque youll be right

Sorry Zeph - stay strong M8