• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

bptubbs, I am well and I hope this message finds you well also my friend! I know, I'm kind of a pariah and I never go into the "social" forums. I suppose I'm just antisocial :(

I'm alright, bout to go to work. Good to see you in here man.

Show scrof your luscious mammaries.=D

I don't work for free and my mammaries unfortunately belong to my girl :) What do you do for work bptubbs?

So ive been hearing a lot of talk recently about Keif's breasts. Can anyone clue in the unenlightened?

I don't work for free and my mammaries unfortunately belong to my girl :) What do you do for work bptubbs?

I do barely above minimum wage work in a gas station, helps keep me clean, because I'm broke lol. Wasted my one scholarship opportunity back in hs.

About keif's breasts, scrof asked me a while back in this thread what keif was like, I told him he was an attractive middle eastern woman with luscious mammaries lol.

Much akin to jekyls midwestern adventure at waffle house

Haha. That's pretty great.

Right now I'm enjoying ba small glass of Whiskey, a dab or three, and hopefully, a quick transition to sleep mode

Haha. That's pretty great.

Right now I'm enjoying ba small glass of Whiskey, a dab or three, and hopefully, a quick transition to sleep mode

Sounds good slomo :)

I just woke up, ready to face another cold winters day (hopefully sunny later tho)...

Cold and sunny here lol, well earlier anyway. Cold and dark now.

Yeah I imagine it gets a hella lot colder out there than over here.

It's been a week of -1C to +8C temps here (no idea Fahrenheit sorry), which has been our coldest week of the last year.

i'm so ready for winter to be over. this cold and snow shit is getting old.