• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Hey CFC, here are some new original avatar suggestions :)
ZIWBTdA.jpg

Fo4jPks.png

DT60K9l.gif

Jx3JoIn.jpg

9ofqnEc.jpg

These are all very good, fresh and original options!

I'm actually spoilt for choice, but I have a crafty idea...

Please
Someone get Keif? Richards to clean out inbox/outbox, cannot reply to him

Thanks

Found a cheap and like new copy of McCarthy's The Orchard Keeper at 2nd and Charles (Books-A-Million subsidiary) today, Scrof. Picked up some Burroughs and Dante I've yet to read as well. This pleases me greatly, helps put a little extra scoot in life... Despite reading being for loser nerded up nerds.

Found a cheap and like new copy of McCarthy's The Orchard Keeper at 2nd and Charles (Books-A-Million subsidiary) today, Scrof. Picked up some Burroughs and Dante I've yet to read as well. This pleases me greatly, helps put a little extra scoot in life... Despite reading being for loser nerded up nerds.

Whatever happened with you and that girl you were always posting about?

Can always get steadier, my man. And what girl, BFTB?

Lol...my mistake man...I've got you confused with another poster with a similar sounding name...

Forget what it was now but he made loads of posts in social about a girl he'd met and the she was amazing marriage material and they were going into business selling essential oils or something like that? Then he just stopped mentioning her....like from one extreme to another...

Wish I could remember his name....sounded a little bit like yours?

Edit. ...was it shroomy shroomin or something like that?

Shroomy Satori. And yeah, I had noticed he hasn't been around as much. And no worries on the mix up, you likely picked up on my animal magnetism, furreal.

I swear if these posts full of avatars somehow manage to summon James Cameron, I'm gonna start punching.

Hello all, jus' waiting for the dope guy to arrive with some OC80's and MS Contin 100's + an eightball of (supposedly) good coke, yumzy... :)

-- Peace o/

Where do you live? Lol for safety purposes of course, gotta make sure you're ok.=D

Hello all, jus' waiting for the dope guy to arrive with some OC80's and MS Contin 100's + an eightball of (supposedly) good coke, yumzy... :)

-- Peace o/

What do you have to give him in return for all that? Your first born child? :)

Mods....discussion of trading your children for drugs does not count as price discussion. :)

If that's what you get for a first born child, I need to hurry up and have kids.

3 weeks clean real soon. I seriously fucked up, was found apparently slouched over nodding for 8 hours from a lot of oxy's. I remember very little, around 10 seconds of the day. Was the last time I used.

Some of the constructive additions to my life fell apart due to this, but I managed to salvage enough to not entirely fall apart.

The beginning of the year has been tough for me but finally I am beginning to feel like myself again. Got a new haircut. I normally have black hair, it is a light blond now and I am digging it. That definitely worked out it was all faded from another colour so I had about 3 hours to decide what to do as I was becoming a reclusive misanthrope. Doing a lot of hot yoga. Feeling great, really, and my friend told me today that I look healthy and it's nice to see. I've noticed that as well; seem to radiate more. When I'm getting clean, after 2 weeks when the physical symptoms are only lingering I become an empty shell for a while. Able bodied, brain fried so I really think that I would learn from this experience as it hasn't been fun and I wasted around 6 weeks of my life to get high for 2 and not only that, but suffered again as well for far too long.

Scrounged up the money for an eighth today, was smokin resin but luckily got hooked up at pretty much the earliest possible time. Running out of pot isn't very fun now is it. My guy is like you're just gonna smoke that 8th in a day and call me tomorrow I'm like watch me make it last a week... lol. I'm trying to cut back to a few rips a day now that I am not sick anymore.

oh and BFTB I saw something you said about what I posted about a girl. Yeah, there is still potential there. And there is always the potential for immense confusion in these matters. Essentially I am confused. I am still single and for now, I think that is a good thing for me. She was away for a month on vacation and I was either high or getting clean while she was gone and after she returned. I've seen her once since I've been home and it was nice but it has been hard to be myself around anyone. Only this weekend I've had my brain back so dates haven't really been on my mind. Pretty much I got sick of mentioning girls I like and then having it not work out and it works out best when it's never on my mind anyway so I decided to sorta stop writing about all that until I have made something more of myself than a lil junkie with an eighth of pot to try and cut back with.

Grateful I have weed again (I was out for like, an hour) and a decent etiz supply today! My back hurts a lot of the time, my spine real bad but yoga is strengthening me with that and I am surprised, I am pushing myself pretty hard and never thought my body would hold up. Gives me more energy in general which is nice as I am lazy. It's also excellent for posture, a lot is happening in the neck and shoulder area. My thoracic spine pain is the same as it ever was, but I remember it wasn't as bad when I had like 2 months last year. I'll probably always have chronic pain and just learn to ignore it and keep active anyway.

Good luck with the girl bro...seriously. It sounded like you really liked her, I really hope it works out..

I've been through the same thing with the prescription pills as you're going through....you get off them and then the next script comes through and you start again.. the only way is to go to the doctors and cancel it..it's really hard to do but believe me, if you don't rhen it's a cindtsnt merry-go-round of using then withdrawl then using then withdrawl until you just become sick of your life and you have lost everything...

Cut the cord while you can bro....it just gets worse from here...