• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Well that doesn't sound good...

Could say lots of things about getting your head out of your arse, stop the self pity, some people come back from foreign wars with infanitiely worse problems and don't feel even a fraction as sorry for themselves etc.etc.

But I doubt that would actually have any affect....so no point really.

I doubt there's anything any one could say that would have any affect as you seem determined to follow a path of self destruction.

I think the only one that can sort you out is you.

Some of us are pulled from our family's and siblings and sent to an abusive GH, then a home where they hand out alcohol and pain pills

In the end, either something happens, and you finally want or have to stop; it's better to be able to help yourself

It happens; perhaps rarely, though it does

Getting kind of grin for a Social Forum

They get weirder than that man. Too many drugs and fucked up experiences. Pretty sure my dreams are what crazy folks see when they're awake.

Haha^ we'll get you institutionalized; just a bunch of ambien and(can't quite think, Caffeine maybe) so you sleep walk and act out these dreams

Poor tubbs was never the same...

Going thru the getting off drugs thing again. Very painful this time for some weird reason.

Had day off to help. Dreamed that nuclear war happened but prince Harry overthrew the Queen with just enough time to dig a shelter.

So in the shelter sit tight and dont go outside. Avoid the mutants and plaque youll be right

Take it easy. Distract the mind....keep your fluids up. Tough it out, and you'll feel better soon <3

Just steer clear of that family of inbred war mongers.

Haha^ we'll get you institutionalized; just a bunch of ambien and(can't quite think, Caffeine maybe) so you sleep walk and act out these dreams

Poor tubbs was never the same...

Have had the Ambien sleepwalking once lol, was prescribed it for my insomnia, needless to say didn't stay on it.

Going thru the getting off drugs thing again. Very painful this time for some weird reason.

Had day off to help. Dreamed that nuclear war happened but prince Harry overthrew the Queen with just enough time to dig a shelter.

So in the shelter sit tight and dont go outside. Avoid the mutants and plaque youll be right

Not my business, though which drugs? Some can make sleep difficult sometimes practically impossible while others cause vivid dreams(sometime nightmares or just plain odd) because your attempting to sleep "normally" again

Probably wasted a paragrap there, am still curious though

Have had the Ambien sleepwalking once lol, was prescribed it for my insomnia, needless to say didn't stay on it.

Eh, it would probably take 100mg to touch wd, and am not sure how effective it's more limited anti-convulsants activity is

On a positive note: Have now formulated step 2 of my plan; WHAHAHA

Lol same as mine was, don't think she was sleeping much before.

Lol evil plans are the best.

I remember having quite a few while tweaking, we left a buddy on the roof of a barn for 3 hours one time... good times.

Weirdly enough I actually like Ambien...I took it for years (as prescribed). It's a nice little tranquilizer IMO, with some fun side effects. Lol. That's my opinion anyway, I know that many people hate it, and honestly I've never found GABA-type drugs to have any recreational value at all...they subtract feelings, IMO, rather than giving them the way I like from amphetamines, opiates, weed, psychedelic drugs, etc. Pretty much only good for a comedown or "bad trip".

Zolpidem was the rare exception, though, it kind of made me feel good in a weird-kinda way, and would also set my mind at ease at relatively low doses (10 mgs / day). Effective medication & not very "addictive" IME, I took it for 1-2 years but I don't take it anymore and I sleep fine nowadays on just a little melatonin.

Wish I could say the same, everything that puts me to sleep makes me completely useless.

I hate Z drugs, with a passion. Weird taste in your mouth, hallucinations, wake up feeling like shit in the morning. Yuck...

I hate Z drugs, with a passion. Weird taste in your mouth, hallucinations, wake up feeling like shit in the morning. Yuck...

I actually like staying up on them...real as fuck hallucinations, I always used to think there was a full on party going on in my crib when I was actually the only one there...lol. Probably not the safest thing but I loved that shit.

I liked its effect as a "psychedelic sedative" too. Lol. I'd always stay up at least 30 mins after consuming the drug to get some good OEVs (some of which look startlingly real when you have a low tolerance)

A guy I used to know back home had a supposedly terrifying bout of drug-induced psychosis from taking Ambien once. He had some kind of unusual reaction to zolpidem, complete with what he said were the most terrifyingly "real" visuals he had ever seen. And this guy did lots of acid, 2C-E & meth so he wasn't exactly a rookie ;) The experience as he described it sounded intense!

On z-drugs, you'll have the most fun that you'll never remember. I still enjoy them though. Crazy visuals without any anxiety. Just make sure someone has your cell phone...

@RDP, I used to think I was surrounded by people that weren't really there on Ambien. Now I have a tolerance and I don't take those crazy high doses, but it was a very strange experience. I would sorta know that I was alone, but it would also feel like there were people and things all around me. Surprisingly, it was never scary.

Ambien never made me ??trippy?, just a mild and selective bzd agonist that at proper doses could suppressed wd and even alleviate some medical symptoms

A useful sleep tablet( or two) if on benzodiazepines, otherwise prefer Temazepam as a hypnotic (along with others, like Hydroxyzine)

How are all you lovely miscreants tonight?

Lol lucky 7s for the post count.

Which one of you just grab my ass, cause that was the weakest cheek tweak I think I've ever experienced. Come on gang, equip ya grip and make someone smile today.