• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'Say something nice about another Bluelighter' thread V.another cheesy thread

Whilst I've never been alisdair's biggest fan (and he not mine), I would struggle to say he has a reputation for ill treating people. In fact, I would go as far as to say if he disappeared I would probably miss the opportunity to call him a porridge wog or a dour cunt when I need to release some pressure. A condescending prick he may be, but at heart he's basically decent.

(come on work with me here that was almost nice)

i know that when you call me a condescending prick, that says nothing about me. a simple thought experiment?

imagine for a minute that i'm (objectively) not condescending. matter of fact, perhaps. pragmatic and efficient with words to the pinpoint of extreme brevity, even.

imagine you are mistaking that for condescension. what does that say?

something nice? i like your bl handle - i like that it's all one word :)

alasdair

i know that when you call me a condescending prick, that says nothing about me. a simple thought experiment?

imagine for a minute that i'm (objectively) not condescending. matter of fact, perhaps. pragmatic and efficient with words to the pinpoint of extreme brevity, even.

imagine you are mistaking that for condescension. what does that say?

something nice? i like your bl handle - i like that it's all one word :)

alasdair

Whilst I do think you have somewhat of a way with words and a minimalist approach to communication that I actually quite admire, there's more than that alisdair. I think it's an unwillingness to doubt yourself that I find annoying.

No matter. You've probably paid your dues in this place to not be harrassed in a say something nice thread so I shall finish by saying that on the whole you are pretty reasonable, and in fact let me change my username to the current one for no good reason.

if you think i'm unwilling to doubt myself then i'd say that you don't know me at all.

alasdair

I particularly like the much missing Swamdragon for a multitude of reasons. She is open and willing to give most things a go in life, she is very honest with her opinions and feels confident enough to verbalise them and even if it's no what you wanted to hear, that honesty is pretty refreshing and rare and delivered in a non-judgemental way. She is funny and fun and a free spirit and yet she can be serious and will not be led..she is the voice of reason often and....yep I am a bit drunk and spangled .. she is basically ma mate and I feel that is one of the most positive things I have gained from BL and also a pretty unexpected bonus of joining Bluelight.

She also has amazing hair and emits glitter and likes unicorns....The end. COME back and sprinkle some sanity around here Swampy.

I also think most of you have some positive and interesting qualities ..some of you can be total cunts too..as we all can, we are all fallible, we are all just human.. the majority of us choose to fuck with our brain chems and our emotions roller-coaster as do our opinions and personalities.

But yep..is this thread back on track..? <3

^Thanks inflo. That was a lovely post n if you are still in contact with Swampy in private could you please pass on my thoughts? She was a lovely member of EADD n I sincerely miss her - I hope all iw all. I know the last time she was on here she had a new job---or was applying for a new job?

Thanks for bringing thread back on track <3 I don't want this closed. It's nice to have a non-drama thread where people are being kind n nice one another. There's not enough of that in the world :)

So yea as inflo said please come back here swampy.

Part time crackhead (PTCH): Even though we did not get on (we really didn't, tbh, sorry! :() you had a good sense of humour n were liked by many here so drop by if you're reading yeah? I hope he's doing well, believe it or not. Didn't someone say he was starting a new business? If anyone is in contact with him ask him to drop in now n then as he's missed on here .<3

Evey

Right, It's time for me to jump on the Ali bandwagon....... ( look away sham)

I find you to be an amazing person and anyone that makes Sham take notice and respect is someone to really look up to. You really do take a lot of abuse yet here you are, happy and chipper and as he says, "unflappable" You're a lovely chap <3

Inflo, you already know how much I love you. LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND............ A bit. JK! LOTS!!!

Wenlock: although he acts trollish he does have a caring side to him - when a member was struggling to pay for electric wenlock gave the member money to put on his elextricity again. That shows that he does have caring n compassionate qualities. Wenlock, if you're lurkiez I hope you have a very Merry Christmas n a happy new year. You're good stuff deep down n so looking fwd to seeing your return in a few months <3

Evey

Thought I'd also jump in to offer some praise to Alasdair. Ali gets a lot of unwarranted flak in my opinion and generally deals with it superbly. I think he's a real decent bloke who brings a lot of needed common sense to bluelight.

There are quite a few others who I could say something nice about too but that will have to wait for another time. But as inflo reminded: Swampy is a lovely person who always brought a lot of positive and interesting things to eadd.

Mostly, though, we're all a bunch of miserable cunts =D

Lol.... I love seeing Ali get praise n acknowledgement of good he's done here. I have E-mailed Ali a lot in the past n he really is a compassionate n decent person. I've never understood why he receives abuse at all since he never does owt but try to help Bluelight n his members. Goodness he spent a lot of time helping me when so many were ready to wash their hands of me. As for banning I think Ali is prob one of the ones who looks out for the members here.

People gotta remember he's head of PR/ Communications - it's his job to do a lot of the communicating on behalf of Bluelight so thus people assume he is making all the decisions. Most organisations you have a spokesperson (people) n they are not the decision makers n that's Ali, the communicater.

If I was a lawyer n defended a client who murdered a loada people would that mean I, myself, would have chose to murder those people? Of course not. It simply means that I would be defending my client.

I'll end with this quote:

"Don't shoot the messenger!"

Evey

....Im still waiting, checking this thread at least x20 a day, setting my alarm to check in the night......but bbbut ah screw the lot of ya sniff:?

stee has been there for me consistently despite my suicide posts getting rather monotous, a few other BL'ers have as well. Seems like a clever guy too.

as i've told him many times, Coltdan has a knack for reccomending the perfect songs for certain drugs. Some of my favourite tripping memories include music by koan sound and uppermost, and blackmill is the perfect music for ketamine.

Theres so many others but i'm nodding and can't quite think of what to say.

Here you go Blondin....although I don't know you too well I can tell you that pretty much any mix tape I made from 1991-1993 had this on it. It was one of the tracks that is part of the soundtrack to one of the best parts of my life and for that I thank you.<3

^Inflo - her Blues thread made some good listening aswell as good conversation one night having a few drinks with the fam and a good friend. A night this year I'll remember :)

SquidInSunglasses - he's currently the only one reading my shite! ;)

<3

I deleted all my threads including the disco one and about 200 plus posts in a moment of self hatred and stim based madness. If a mod has the power to bring back my original disco thread that would be a great bluelight revival Christmas present.

I deleted all my threads including the disco one and about 200 plus posts in a moment of self hatred and stim based madness. If a mod has the power to bring back my original disco thread that would be a great bluelight revival Christmas present.

Mods can do that they've done it for me. Maybr PM Scotchy n ask him n explain which one. Shame you deleted your posts as you make some good ones.

Evey