• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'Say something nice about another Bluelighter' thread V.another cheesy thread

I really love you lot n this place. Just been reminissing n yeah I love all of you very much <3 sometimes it's nice to say nice things apart others n reminf people that they matter; their positives n how much you care for them. There's enough negativity in the world - let's add some positivity n let it breed further positive energy :)

<3 n positive vibes being sent to all Bluelighters xxxx (even Allein ;) )

Evey

Wow, thank you for the kind words <3

EADD has certainly had it's problems but here is a heartfelt thank you to the people who have battled through and continue to make the place what it is.

It would be impossible to make a post without thanking the MODs both current and previous who have put up with our ramblings, picked up the pieces and kept the place a nice little corner on the internet for us all to hang out.

Bearlove

I struggle to think of anyone whose wit and character I admire tbh. Probably something to do with that Papua new guinea philosophy tbh but hey ho.

I like bear's cooking and wish I could take pictures like him, that's the best I can muster atm.

You're, the rest of Bluelight, are welcome to participate n say nice things in this thread - although it's in EADD it's not limited to EADD or I'd title it "say something nice about another EADDer" so come join us in the niceties. Sick buckets are provided at the exit points :D

Evey

i like sadie's style. so <3 to you for being so lovely.

i'll probably be flying over your house at about 10:30am tomorrow morning :)

alasdair

Awh you're going to Scotland? One day I'd like to meet you, Ali <3

Evey

i like sadie's style. so <3 to you for being so lovely.

i'll probably be flying over your house at about 10:30am tomorrow morning :)

alasdair

awwww I'm not even being sarcastic, this actually made me blush! For some reason from you it actually means a lot because I know you don't hand out compliments often.

SUS! unless you're being sarcastic. :sus:

I'm too sarcastic for my own damn good!

Is there an 'lets insult the blue lighting fucking cunt' thread or not?
Alasdairm would be on it pronto.

I'm proud to admit I've never ever been able to stand the fucking cunt =D.

Is there an 'lets insult the blue lighting fucking cunt' thread or not?
Alasdairm would be on it pronto.
you can pm me anytime. or go ahead and start your own thread.

have a wonderful day you charmer.

alasdair

Like I've got fuck all else to do than pm'ing an egotistical prick...

if i had to guess, i'd say that you actually quite like me but bitterness over some long-forgotten incident, and your emotional immaturity, prevent you from handling that well so it just comes out as playground rage.

could be wrong :)

but this is the say something nice thread so, arnold, i think you're cute when you get your panties in a bunch.

alasdair

It never ceases to amaze me how much shit Ali can take on the chin and remain unflappable, fair, considerate and open. I believe him to be superhuman in some way only I've yet to see him in tights and cape. This I put down to some form of ninja-stylee obfuscation - even whilst dressed in full tights and cape regalia it somehow gets transmuted in the mind to kilt and sunglasses. All in all, very impressive. There are many BLers who colour the place but relatively few who not only do that but also provide the structural support that prevents the forum from genuinely going to shit. Impressive - also rather nice - a particularly fine combo.

If ali were to happen to come across some of the bluelighters he's banned or ill treated etc.... he wouldn't survive for long....
He quite rightly deserves it in this place.

ill-treated? lol. ok.

spouting abuse in the day something nice thread. stay classy, arnold.

thanks for the kind words, sham. i tend to operate on the principle that if i'm annoying somebody like arnold, i'm probably doing something right :)

alasdair

*ahem*

The clue is in the title. Arnold, stop whining.

(even though i'm sure you whine in perfect pitch)