• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'Say something nice about another Bluelighter' thread V.another cheesy thread

Eveleivibe

Ex-Bluelighter
Hiya :)

Sorry another cheesy thread! There's been a LOT of bitterness in anomosity in EADD as of late :( n so I'm going to try a lil' experiment which may or may not work. Please save the negative crap for Gibs or some other thread.

OK here goes please write a paragraph about another Bluelighter(s) which is positive saying why you like them n what you feel they bring to Bluelight.

I will start i'm going for Scotchy. He's humorous, honest n fair. He cheers the place up with jokes n is a genuine caring person. He works hard on the site. He listens to people's point of view n doesn't appear to get involved in drama. He offers people good advice in a non-patronising n judgemental way. And I feel that EADD is a much better n more cheerful place for having him here.

Next :)

Evey

Not many of you have commented on this :(

I've not mentioned Ali.... He's a hard working bloke when comes to BL, very sincere, caring, honest, interesting n amusing. He tries to help people and give his opinion n interacts well with the forum, gives good input. Is all around interesting person.....

C'mon people I can't be the only person to comment here... Bob you had a load of people like Inflo etc (where is she, anyhow?)

Evey

I've not mentioned Ali.... He's a hard working bloke when comes to BL, very sincere, caring, honest, interesting n amusing. He tries to help people and give his opinion n interacts well with the forum, gives good input. Is all around interesting person.....
Evey

edit:
Feel that's not true considering how upset you've been after how he treated your ban

Last edited:
we were recently discussing the definition of two-faced, evey. well...

i'm surprised this made it to 8 posts before the knives came out.

:\

alasdair

Eh?

WTF???? I was being nice about you wtf????

What have I done now?????

Sorry I won't say anything nice about anyone in future it's obviously wrong.

That's cos we're all cunts and fuckin hate each other!

Maybe I should be a cunt. I obviously can't do owt right. fuck it.

Evey

on topic, for all our differences, i enjoy shm's contribution in the forum. he's an interesting fellow with a quick wit.

we also have a lot in common, i think. something we'd probably both prefer to not admit :)

alasdair

Eh?

WTF???? I was being nice about you wtf????

What have I done now?????

Sorry I won't say anything nice about anyone in future it's obviously wrong.

Evey
calm down, evey. my comments were not about you. rather your friend, raasy.

alasdair

on topic, for all our differences, i enjoy shm's contribution in the forum. he's an interesting fellow with a quick wit.

we also have a lot in common, i think. something we'd probably both prefer to not admit :)

alasdair

Sorry I missed this. This is nice. SHM is a good bloke.

Raasy I texted you ok. I'm not going at you, please don't think I am.

Evey

Last edited:
I LOVE FUBAR!!!!! I'm so glad that bloke has come to EADD.... He's so genuine n humorous....

Evey

Urbain is very nice to kangaroos and koala bears.

I LOVE FUBAR!!!!! I'm so glad that bloke has come to EADD.... He's so genuine n humorous....

Evey

Agreed. He's a funny man, yet considerate also... and hilarious fake cock pictures to boot! Much needed here.

right, 'nuff niceness im off... see ya next week sometime

You were supposed to say something nice about me in return. Otherwise what's the fucking point of this??

Dick. ;)