• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'Say something nice about another Bluelighter' thread V.another cheesy thread

Sadie - for all the things I could say, she out-Mods me.... ;)

<3

if you're on about your blog i just tried to click on it via your profile and was told that i dont have the admin rights to do so. Perhaps that is why only 1 person reads your blog. You probably also have to drop it into the conversation several times over an extended period of time to let people know that it exists.

Am i barking up the wrong tree or the right one:? (Some people might just say that i am barking, full stop. But that's another story.)

If right, does your blog feature any of your experiences, thoughts, and behaviours, on quitting opis? Id be interested to read about that as i PMed you hoping to say.

Time for a bit of nicety I'll start this sickening act.....

I felt Allein added interesting discussion to EADD in terms of amphetamine, motorbikes, technology and disliking MS ;)
Sprout is good at keeping EADD tidy particular love how he merged and split the RC bans threads by ending the blanket ban and starting with a thread a user that showed letters. He's extremely passionate about harm reduction, that's obvious and is intelligent when it comes to chemistry. He's changing my view about a few things.
Feel that Julie is highly intelligent though I don't have a clue what she's on about half the time. I tried to learn c++ and made the erroneous assumption that the programming language was easy until it came to arrays, loops, and if statements (or could I do the if statements fuch that was 2000 and I failed due to it and ended up with a HNC not HND) so I do admire people who can programme because I would have loved to have mastered. HTML was the further I got; when I had my website I would just go view, source and nick whatever JavaScript, dHTML and include it in the code or ask my mate to help me - still have my site saved on my computer may upload that all one day to bore the shite out of everyone... Anyway I'm going off subject I find people who can programme and do stuff on computers, intelligent and there seems a lot of math involved which messes me of I had an F in my Math GCSE ;)

Consumer appears like a nice, all round person; intelligent, comical, social, caring and intelligent. I wish him all the very best with his career. The fact that he is helping people with disabilities especially people with autism, live better lives is admirable and respectful

Sadie, I feel like she made the place more cheerful, cared for members and gave time to help people. She's very unique, is comical, beautiful inside and out and a true assess to EADD, as well as Shambles.

Scotchy I have worried about you but I admire you like hell right now. You gave something up which is probably one of the hardest things to give up because of the psychological and physical addiction. When you try to give it up you've the physical torment and the psychological torment trying to get you when back. Yet you're persevering n although things are hard right now you'll get there and I've a lot of respect for you and wish you all the very best <3

Snollz Despite everything that's happened I thank you for all the help you gave me in the past and for being there for me. I still think you were a good member and wish you well <3 I am ready and willing to chat if you wish, I'm no longer angry at you because I don't think your intention was bad, is a trust thing but won't go on about it here. Your posts were always cheerful and you were a pleasant member of the forum.

FUBAR - har har har with interest huh? :D
You're not getting out of being embarrassed. For an annoying, comically, quirky, sarcastic, intellectual of a poster you've a sweet, caring soul (you can kill me later or blame that +++ ;) ) you never get involved in drama and generate good discussion - but not enough banter threads =points the finger= you made the acronym thread and that was it, more banter threads ;)

G <3 You are bloody amazing. Not only are you a paramedic but you truly do care about people. It was obvious how upset you were over Goldie, you're always there to help and you give good HR advice. You made some interesting comments on my Depression, which had me thinking about alternative methods other than just medication, therapy, diet and healthy living. Sometimes it's easy to get engrossed in one's own situation and forget or dismiss other situations as different. You help me remember that from time to time. it's easy to think in an objective manner when writing an essay but quite different when it's real life and we're often subjective and dismissive. I find you an inspiration in how withdrew from methadone and your honesty about what you went through. Some would easily brag about it whereas I feel that your sincerity genuinely helps others. Admittedly when I was adamant about cold turkey-ing from suboxone at 2 mg it was your words what really had me not feeling like a failure when I realised that I could not do it, as I had to put my child first. You're encouraging and I've never seen you mock others because they are not able to do what you can do. I'm sorry that you've got depression but feel that you feel busy will probably help you. I disagree with being off work helps Depression. I personally feel that it makes things worst but that's my opinion. You've more time to think negative thoughts and lose confidence.

Fug - very interesting, informative and social member. Looking forward to getting to know you, you seem good with the forum ;) We've had silly spats but hopefully we can move passed them.

Foolsy miss you embeds, miss your little posts and your songs in the music thread. RIP <30

That's it. sorry for the long and boring post. That's enough brown nosing for one week :D

Evey

Mods is there any chance you can change the V. of this thread to "the antidote to drama" ? "Another cheesy thread" was appropriate at the time but it doesn't seem right anymore ? <3

Koan Sound - Funkblaster is tremendous!

Has anyone heard from MUSHET? He hasn't been on in ages, which I'm hoping is due to him working, getting a life or whatever but just wondering if anyone has heard. I think that Consumer was asking after him a while back

Evey

That's very kind of you evey. It costs nothing to be kind to people though. I've got no time for those who bully others though and pick on people who they think are weaker than them. Everyone's situation is different and just because one person is able to come off a lot of medication and suffer extreme discomfort and someone else isnt doesn't make them weaker. We are all different and cold turkeying from huge doses is most definitely not what I'd recommend to anyone....

Don't do as I do.... etc.. etc...