• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the S+G social thread vers. NFL offseason = S+G offseason

thanks for heads up

i'm really not into gambling like i was back when i was a super sport nerd/non-drug user when i was 17-19 years old

sure i gambled this previous NFL season,and it was fun, but the fact i was able to completely stop after i lost all my 'free money'(was able to collect my initial deposit), shows that i really don't have a gambling obsession/problem

what a bummer though, i had like $700 in my account after taking back home my initial $250 deposit, and threw it all away in 3 days

jets over rams buried my gambling spirit

till next year

thats why I never go into a bet expecting to win money

It is an addiction for some for sure, because gambling has the ability to make events that you would normally have no rooting interest in, and make them extremely important to you.

Sports in general has that power, and thats one kf the reasons I like kt so mich

i can't get into my yahoo account/email

this is fucked up

asking me security question:where did you spend your honeymoon?

and because i never went on one i'm locked out

they're willing to verify with alternative email, my college e-mail which was deactiviated the week i graduated

this sucks,on phone now,on hold, doubt this is even real

its weird seeing events in your life begin in here and finish in the lounge tbh

lol

i really felt like my dad for once

the way i treated people from yahoo and citi bank

i gave citi bank the business regarding their customer service,told them they should be embarrassed

i tried calling back 20 mins later to cancel my card, pretty sure they knew it was me, got a voice over on how busy they were like every 5 seconds, first time i called they answered before it rang

like i'm really going to let a late fee rack up for 35 days without paying

keep sending it to the wrong email address

you'd think after 10 days they would fucking call

i did get them to reduce the late fee from 48 to 31 dollars

Went on my first semi-long ride yesterday, just over 20 miles. The weather is fantastic so im gonna go again today, might take it slightly easier though.

Did the same ride again today. That makes 40 miles of hilly terrain over the past two days. Not bad, especially considering I got winded by a ride around the block a couple weeks ago when I bought my bike. At this rate ill be pro by the end of the year.

^ Callin' it now.....you'll make us all forget Lance Armstrong ever existed. ;)

Ive got some solid thigh muscle, I squatted for about 2 years straight before I injured my knee around September of this year. However im on the mend and biking seems to not aggravate my injury, in fact it seems to improve it. Plus I live in one of the premier road biking areas in the US.

Not an impossibility.

gMGgo2q.jpg

I bet the column above it was a real great read as well

typical female who acts so hard like she doesnt care about celebrity gossip yet has enough time to write a letter to a newspaper explaining why she doesnt care about celebrities and she knows all their names.

So I went to the board meeting for the non-profit im interning for eaaaaarly this morning.

The vice provost from my university is on the board, and I talked to her after the meeting. She mentioned that she can recommend scholarships for European international law schools. Not only are they in fucking Europe, but they are much more subsidized by the government over there so tuition is like 7 grand a year compare to the 45 or 50 grand here in the states. My god that would be so fantastic. Time to bust my ass on this internship.

Got out of the meeting just in time to go riding with one of my professors and this fine chick from class. He's a pretty cool guy who teaches american and european political theory. He is super far left environmentalist and he told me about all the work he has done fighting mining and natural gas companies in the area. I was supposed to go back to work today but appearently there was a big natural gas leak close to the office and it had to be evacuated.

Good day so far and its not even noon.

Last edited:
So I went to the board meeting for the non-profit im interning for eaaaaarly this morning.

The vice provost from my university is on the board, and I talked to her after the meeting. She mentioned that she can recommend scholarships for European international law schools. Not only are they in fucking Europe, but they are much more subsidized by the government over there so tuition is like 7 grand a year compare to the 45 or 50 grand here in the states. My god that would be so fantastic. Time to bust my ass on this internship.

Got out of the meeting just in time to go riding with one of my professors and this fine chick from class. He's a pretty cool guy who teaches american and european political theory. He is super far left environmentalist and he told me about all the work he has done fighting mining and natural gas companies in the area. I was supposed to go back to work today but appearently there was a big natural gas leak close to the office and it had to be evacuated.

Good day so far and its not even noon.

Taco truck day for lunch? :p

Also: irony after riding with the greenie lefty

He was probably behind it and we were his cover story.

i'm aware of all those gypsy infested festivals

that one's not very good, at all, appreciate the alert though

i'm excited that lame allman bros festival hosted on montage mountain in Scranton will be the host of long awaited return of bob weir's band ratdog, even if it's missing a few main ingredients

i think i'm only doing the above mentioned and spring hookahville outside of akron, oh this year