• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the S+G social thread vers. NFL offseason = S+G offseason

whever works, works and encourage you to do it

but is drinking alone any different than taking any other drug alone

to me it is't, but i get your jist

in year 3(only play 14 game seasons) with my charolotte bobcats and loving my current starting 5:
pg:kemba
sg:rookie from '13 draft
sf:kidd-gilcrest
pf:the ticket
c: roy hibbert
6th: david west

i think in a fight hibbert and garnett can kill, literally, more than half of the teams in the nba's starting 5

can't believe the game only has david west as a 72 overall rating

i'd say he is a soild 80

good for 18 and 8 a night

time to fire up the xbox and let nba2k13 take me home tonight

i love making trades in the game, you pick what players you want to trade and bam 28 offers, or you can find a player you want to trade for and receive a good 3-4 offers

i had to stop playing my jazz franchise, this rookie i took in the first offseason developed into an 86 overall and derick favors was a 96

they were both automatic in the paint, using crazy footwork to get open in the post

still yet to figure out the perfect AI sliders, right now it's like the entire game is close but i always end up winning by like 6 in the end

a few tweaks and suddenly it's impossible to win

madden is the worst with that, you have two choices: win every game by more than 2 tds or lose every game by more than 2 scores and gurenteed to throw 4 picks a game

i know. David West is as good as it gets from mid range irl and he is also a beast in the paint.

that games ratings are always messed up big time though

that games ratings are always messed up big time though

you think?

i had like nba live 2002 for ps2, my next nba game was last year's 2k12, and it broke in two weeks, no comment

i feel like this year the rankings are sport on, and i love how every player has their own unique style...it's almost feels like an RPG lol

3 players i banned myself from using in this years is rudy gay, danny granger and monta ellis - all shoot lights up, near automatic

and i havn't even played with anyone on the heat,spurs, bulls(deng's rating is good in this but sucks), thunder,

i had iman shumpert for a season and i thought he was wayyy too good, was scoring 25+ a night with ease(i play 10 min qtrs)

i've said it so many times, this is my favorite sports video game of all time

i had no idea kidd-gilcrest was useless outside of the paint, now i do...still averaging like 26 a game with him cause i purposely feed him a ton

you think?

yeah, every year the 2k nba games have terrible ratings. there will be guys who are great 3pt shooters who have a 20 3pt shooting rating and stuff like that.
2k nba games are still the best though.

the only issue i ran into with guy have 0% at making a 3pt shot was marvin willaims for the jazz

sure he's not a typical bomber, but it's not uncommon for him to hit 3-4 a night

some 3 point shooters are just ridiculous how good they are: jr smith, klay thompson in year 3, granger, danny green, and my back up PG at the moment, patrick mills...andi'm willing to bt kevin durant is 99s across the board with that silky smooth release

i remmber in 2k12 the little i got to play, kevin love was awful at 3s, than ended up winning the 3pt contest that year

i was unstoppable with the pacers in 2k12 online. I would tell everyone to spread out and then give the ball to Paul George and have a 1 on 1 and i would dunk over the guy everytime. If i played someone who could stop that I had danny granger they had to look out for. Then west and hibbert in the paint were unstoppable. and then george hill is just great PG.

i almost got xbox live cause i figured there were no loop holes to make it possible for losers to 'cheat' to win

thanks for sharing that

when i play vs real people i like a hard fought, straight up(no tricks of any sort), and honest game

i used to play terrelle pryors cousin in nba live 2008 after our sport's law class for money and i swear that faggot put in some cheat code for steve nash to never miss clutch 3s

he beat me 75% of the time, every time id win he's break things and put holes in the hall, it was the best part, almost just let him keep his $20

i almost got xbox live cause i figured there were no loop holes to make it possible for losers to 'cheat' to win

thanks for sharing that

when i play vs real people i like a hard fought, straight up(no tricks of any sort), and honest game

i used to play terrelle pryors cousin in nba live 2008 after our sport's law class for money and i swear that faggot put in some cheat code for steve nash to never miss clutch 3s

he beat me 75% of the time, every time id win he's break things and put holes in the hall, it was the best part, almost just let him keep his $20

it isnt a trick. there is always a way to stop everything in that game. I have so many options being the pacers that if u stop one thing i'll do something else. They have so much depth. i was exaggerating when i said i'd dunk over them everytime.

nbak12 was one of my favorite games to just play online if i was ever bored. ive got nba2k13 but havent played it much. probably will in the summer.

i just like it simple

it's a hoops game, not an officially recognized chessmasters of the world event

OMFG im soooo huuuung oooovvver.

I blacked out last night but from what I remember there was a party bus, lots of booze and strippers.

I woke up this morning in my friends bed with no memory of how I got there with a really bad bruise on my thigh.

So I talked to my friend today who I was with this last weekend.

Evidently we went to a club after the bus, I dont remember.

I drove home drunk and almost crashed my car with some people in it that I didnt even know, dont remember.

Got back to his apartment and got in a verbal fight with some chick (my friends roomates friend), called her a fat bitch and told her to leave and she got all sad, dont remember.

Tried to intervene in a fight between two of my friends and flying knee kicked one of them, he has a bruise on his ribs the size of a softball, dont remember.

Tried to leave after some guys broke up the scuffle, eventually a cab was called and I got taken to another friends house, I ended up waking up sleeping next to another friend on his bed (who wasnt even at the party), dont remember how I got there. From what he says I walked into his room at like 5am and started pacing back and forth. He asked me what was going on and if I would like to sit down. I responded with a, "would you like to sit down", and he said "uhh no", then i laid down on his bed and immediately passed out.

In the words of someone who was on the party bus, I YOLO'd way too hard this weekend. I am just now fully recovering. Im lucky to be alive TBH.

Last edited: