• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Retired Pharmaceutical You Just Have to Try

Desoxyn Gradumet sounds like it'd last for fucking ever. They even made a Desbutal which is d-methamphetamine and pentobarbital... like a super Dexamyl.

I'd be interested in trying Nembutal, Desoxyn Gradumet, and Preludin (phenmetrazine).

This...

cocaine_ad1.gif

Oh yes =D . Awesome just walk into a drugstore and buy cocaine. Maybe a wee bit of morphine with it for a nice speedball. I was born in the wrong time :(

I would love to try methaqualone, seconal, nembutal and tuinal. That and maybe a few of the amphetamines back in the day like benzedrine. Also i wouldnt turn down some methedrine which was i believe available here in canada at some point. Ive never done methamphetamine before but i don't think id turn down some pharmaceutical meth.

Diconal = Uberwin <3

As an added bonus the pills make a fluorescent pink solution so like shooting space drugs - bonus win.

They are still around but rare as fuck and not seen 'em in years.

Other than that, those speed/barb combo pills I forget the name of always appealed.

minus win when u miss your hit and get pink tinged holes in your arms!! not nice

D-IX, Nazi drug with Meth, Coke, and Oxycodone.

5mg Oxy
5mg Coke
3mg Meth

Imagine railing a few of those bad boys.

Sounds like the ultimate cocktail.

Sounds like fun. But, if I was in a war, I would not go near amphetamines. Euphoria/paranoia would likely kill me.

Old story from WWII: the Red Army surrounded, and easily captured, a Nazi outpost. Reason: they had used up every bullet, shell, grenade, etc. fighting off imaginary meth gremlins.

i would have to say a toss up (if i cant have them all:)) between these hallafamers--

Glutethimide(+codiene)
Preludin.
Diconal.
Nembutal.
Placidyl.

lord could you imagine......

I've had both Rohypnol and generic flunitrazepams.. I've also had pentazocine, since I've never injected it wasn't spectacular at all though. I dunno what I would have liked to try.. maybe MMQ or something.

Desoxyn Gradumet sounds like it'd last for fucking ever. They even made a Desbutal which is d-methamphetamine and pentobarbital... like a super Dexamyl.

I'd be interested in trying Nembutal, Desoxyn Gradumet, and Preludin (phenmetrazine).

My mother has told me stories of IV'ing Preludin back in the days of her drug use. She said that the rush was fucking amazing and she stayed up for days at a time.

Since I served 5 years for burglarizing pharmacies I suppose its okay for me to post this??? Used to have literally Hefty trash bags full of pharms in my bedroom closet.my faves were the barbs and Nembutal(yellows) seemed the best. Placidyls were called "jelly reds" 500s and the 750s green.I never got off on those and I ate 3 or 4 a couple of times. Black beauties were Abbott BT20s biphetamine sulphates and never met a person who didn't like them. I shot 100s of Talwins hot rush and then numb. I would do those before even looking at all the Demerols. Desoxyn 20s-orange-boil them a minute in a glass vial then soak 2 days in fridge crushing occasionally then draw syringe out of the vial. After 2 weeks of shooting those you are barricading yourself in your house because the CIA is surrounding your house ha-ha.Ludes were like the King of party favors that was a perfect recipe there. The Doridens didn't do much IMO. There were so many others...

I would love to get my hands on any of the old school barbs that the good dr's in the late 70's ruined for us.

i might be able to get some etaqualone... not the best "lude" but a "lude" none the less.... would be sweet ;)

I want to try some lab grade 1950's liquid LSD. made by professionals in a perfect setting.