• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Retired Pharmaceutical You Just Have to Try

Laudanum is still available in the US- licensed for fulminant diarrhoea when co-phenotrope and paregoric fail to work. The closest we have in Britain is Oramorph Concentrated 20mg/ml.

Diconal is still widely prescribed in South Africa as Wellconal, where it remains Glaxo Wellcome- UK dike tabs are now marked just F3A without Wellcome as it is Amdipharm now.
Ketogan is not "retired"- it is still used in some countries, and has never been used in others.

The truly retired ones I'd like to try are Desoxyn-Gradumets, Narphen (phenazocine) and Bezitramide tablets.

LOL, but you can get codeine over the counter!

I've always been intrigued by the JFK cocktail of amphetamines and downers. Fortunately for me, my doctor isn't as generous and told me that I would need to handle my panic disorder before the possibility of adult ADD could be safely examined.

yeah but then you have to go through the cold water extraction and everything, plus codeine is overrated,

i wanna try rohypnol has that been outlawed yet?

Rohypnol is available in Britain on private script (no NHS allowed) and in some countries in Europe, as well without a script in certain chemists in Mexico and much of Asia.
It's class C, schedule 3- all UK prescriptions must be sent to a national unit- possibly because of high prescribing by a small number of private docs in London. It's harder to get after the date rape/ harold shipman/ controlled drug situations- but not out of production.
It is not legally available in the USA.

hmm i just looked it up, its illegal in canada too,

even though the date rape drug is alcohol

Reminds me of when I shot oxymorphone and the solution was bright red. I pretended I was in the future. AKA Australia.

I would love to try pentazocine. Not because I think Talwin would blow heroin away or anything, but simply because I'm curious as to what T's and blues would feel like. I imagine it'd be something more along the lines of levorphanol...sort of an opiate/psychedelic mix.

I'm surprised nobody's said levorphanol yet. I guess cuz its not really "retired" just rare.

I never shot Talwin but I took a few orally in 1984 and was pretty impressed with them. (It was one of my first opioid experiences). It was a rather spacy and stimulating high, although it didn't mix well with the large quantity of alcohol I consumed along with them. (Honestly, it sounds like the descriptions I've heard of a Tramadol high although I've never used Tramadol recreationally and couldn't tell you for certain).

Some of the discontinued/now rare drugs I'd like to try include Placidyl, Seconal and/or Tuinal and Doriden (glutethimide) and Codeine (4s and Doors).

I don't really know any names for the older pills. I just remember hearing slang terms at various points like "black beauties" or "mother's little helper" (valium?).

What were some of the amphetamine pills they had back then or other barbs? The only time I ever really heard about barbituates growing up was in DARE class, but they seem to have been replaced by benzo's.

I don't really know any names for the older pills. I just remember hearing slang terms at various points like "black beauties" or "mother's little helper" (valium?).

What were some of the amphetamine pills they had back then or other barbs? The only time I ever really heard about barbituates growing up was in DARE class, but they seem to have been replaced by benzo's.

Black Beauties were benzedrine, IIRC. In college I got hold of two of these and took them thinking they were caffeine pills. I spent several hours pacing about my room tweaking my ass off.

Benzos are considerably safer to use than barbs and so have largely supplanted them. I have heard mixed reviews of barbituates. Some people said they were great fun: others said they basically turned you into a drooling zombie and then knocked you unconscious.

my friend has some left over talwin he took from his dad, but are blues still aviable?

According to Wikipedia, Tripelennamine (the "Blues" in Ts and Blues) is uncommon, but you could probably use other sedating antihistamines. I've heard of junkies mixing small quantities of benadryl with their heroin, and IIRC "Cheese" was/is mostly cough medicine with a small quantity of Heroin.

I would love to try pentazocine. Not because I think Talwin would blow heroin away or anything, but simply because I'm curious as to what T's and blues would feel like. I imagine it'd be something more along the lines of levorphanol...sort of an opiate/psychedelic mix.

actually had the chance to try that combo out of pure dumb luck...cleaning out grandparent's house after they'd died and found an old stash of tripelennamine and some pentazocine (sosegon i think it was called?)...was old and expired but it definitely was good..heavier body high than heroin, but i much prefer the head highs.

the second time i didn't realize that the little green talwin pills have naloxone and needless to say that was not a mistake i will ever be making again.

Always wanted to see what quaaludes are about. It looks like I may get the chance to try etaqualone in a couple weeks. Close enough for me.

Shoot many Pentazocine(Sosegon) in earlyer 80´s. Ho my God, what a flash, very strong, 2ml ampoules in a bottle of 5 , easily bought in pharmacy, no prescription, cheap. But i did´nt like it because of the horrible nausea they caused. Big nausea for hours, vomiting frequently.
Biggest nausea of any king of thing i experienced, but very strong, like morphine shooted or even stronger.

Methaqualone was allways easily found in those days, remenber many Somnium, Mandrax, Isonox, tooked at night to be abble to sleap after a day (or days) in speed. Very strong also, lost of motryce coordenation, talking dificultly, but a very good stoned feeling.

Never took methedrine, benzidrine, i think now its impossible to get them.

I really don’t see the appeal of barbs. GHB is the best GABA drug imo. Speaking of which, it would be awesome if it was still otc.