• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Retired Pharmaceutical You Just Have to Try

Bring back my beloved Doriden (Glutethimide) so I can enjoy the best most euphoric and blissful long lasting high ever, Doriden and Codeine. They were known as "hits" in my area of NJ. Sadly Doriden was discontinued in '93. Nothing comes close to my beloved Doriden and Codeine.

Reminds me of when I shot oxymorphone and the solution was bright red. I pretended I was in the future. AKA Australia.

I would love to try pentazocine. Not because I think Talwin would blow heroin away or anything, but simply because I'm curious as to what T's and blues would feel like. I imagine it'd be something more along the lines of levorphanol...sort of an opiate/psychedelic mix.

I'm surprised nobody's said levorphanol yet. I guess cuz its not really "retired" just rare.

I looked this drug up and holy fuck it just made #1 on my To-Do List

Full agonist opiate, Seretonin releaser, NMDA antagonist, and a potential GABA agonist? Heaven.

okay, i'd like to try a real cocacola with raw cocaine in it, carbonated. ice cold. bet that shit be fine.

In 1885, Pemberton registered his French Wine Coca nerve tonic.[11] In 1886, when Atlanta and Fulton County passed prohibition legislation, Pemberton responded by developing Coca-Cola, a nonalcoholic version of French Wine Coca.[12] The first sales were at Jacob's Pharmacy in Atlanta, Georgia, on May 8, 1886.[13] It was initially sold as a patent medicine for five cents[14] a glass at soda fountains, which were popular in the United States at the time due to the belief that carbonated water was good for the health.[15] Pemberton claimed Coca-Cola cured many diseases, including morphine addiction, indigestion, nerve disorders, headaches, and impotence. Pemberton ran the first advertisement for the beverage on May 29 of the same year in the Atlanta Journal.[16]

laudanum is easy as fuck to make. I make legal herbal tinctures anyway. But I have and will never have a legal license for laudanum. that doesn't mean I would never try.

experience Darvocet is great for opiod naive patients as well as cancer patients at the right dose

okay enough posting I want to try heroin. I've had dilaudid and fentanyl, time to try heroin

I've had the pleasure of misusing Barbiturates while in less-developed countries (where they are still rare as fuck, I might add) and as far as bang for your buck goes, I feel they can't be beat. I'd Inject a little Pentobarbital and I would instantly just start laughing and drooling before passing out. Whether orally or IV, the short-acting Barbiturates are so much fun. Total disinhibition even when not in a blacked-out, amnesic state.

Aside from that, Opioids are my favorite drugs and we still have plenty of those kicking around. I'd really like to try Levorphanol (Levo-Dromoran) though.

Methaqualone
Diconal (dipapnone w/ cyclizine)
Placidyl
Secobarbital
Pentobarbital
Phentermine
Flunitrazepam
GBL
GHB
Desbutal (methamphetamine w/ pentobarbital)
Nimetazepam

Actually GHB is still used fairly frequently for narcolepsy. It's just called sodium oxybate and is schedule III in the USA. Secobarbital (schedule II) is still alive and kicking (barely), or at least so I've been told) think it's just reserved to treat really nasty seizures, also has a place in veterinary medicine if I'm not mistaken.

Tried but miss recently retired meprobamate, temazepam and roofies

I know for a fact temazepam isn't retired in the US (just got mine refilled like last week lol) guess you're in another country. Also meprobamate was recently added to the DEA's list of exempted narcotics so it can legally be bought with no script, good luck finding a pharmacy that sells exempted narcotics tho.

Last edited:
All of those old barbiturate+(meth)amphetamine combo pills sound like a great time. Methaqualone as well.

All of those old barbiturate+(meth)amphetamine combo pills sound like a great time. Methaqualone as well.

Dexamyl (Dextroamphetamine/Amobarbital), Desbutal (Methamphetamine/Pentobarbital)

Why did they have to go and stop making these sweet nothings?

Most Scots from my generation would agree no pill will ever come close to the Jelly filled temazepam capsules that were banned in the uk in 96 it makes the American opiate crisis look like a weed rally but man those pills were good

i have a bunch of old donnatal extended release but idk anything abt them.
experience Darvocet is great for opiod naive patients as well as cancer patients at the right dose

(my landlord gives us really cheap rent in exchange for him being too much of a hoarder to move his accumalation things from the property. anyway,) I tried a few old ass darvocets that once belonged to my landlords deceased ex-wife who had cancer before she died. i don't remember feeling anything :(