• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old and Overgrown 2C-E Thread

Obyron said:
For me the auditory hallucinations sounded like someone recording a long track of themselves whispering and talking in a low voice, and then played this backwards masked and slightly off-speed.

Ugh, I have bad memories of paranoid delusions like that. Do you think you can drown it out with loud music?

I've done 2C-E several times, and that's only happened to me once. I'd think that even if you are predisposed to auditory hallucainations, 2C-E is unpredictable enough that you might just as well have a highly visual trip as a highly auditory trip. Honestly I think I probably could have drowned it out or willed it away to an extent, but the experience of aural hallucinations is so novel to me that I wanted it to keep going.

I wouldn't let something like that keep me away from an otherwise very useful compound. :)

Perhaps a ridiculous yet serious question, but if one acquired 2ce crystals..should it both look and taste like salt, or does this mean one was ripped off?

No, it tastes NOTHING like table salt. It can look like it, but generally is a fine powder. But the internet is not yet sophisticated enough to identify drug chemisty online.

2c-e is crazy! Don't take this stuff in the evening if you plan on going to sleep anytime soon... because you won't be doing much sleeping hehe. I'm freaking tired, but believe me, it was amazing! Shit this stuff is nuts. It hit me hard in about 45 minutes and the rug in the bathroom was bubbling like boiling milk and my skin was crawling with little creatures.

fest10.gif
fest20.gif
trink11.gif

Really? I notice at T+6 hours after dosing I can fall asleep easily (probably even earlier than that but I enjoy the after effects so I stay awake). My plateau is much shorter than what erowid and several others mention. It should be noted, that I have an extremely fast metabolism though.

The 2CE I've seen (albeit only 2 batches) has both been 'pearly' white, almost luminescent(!).

Yep, the 2C-E I've seen and eaten has been a fluffy white or slightly off-white powder. It's the fluffiest of the 2Cs that I can recall seeing. It mostly definitely tastes nothing whatsoever like salt, though. Nothing even remotely like salt... 8o

2C-E is kind of foul, but nothing tastes worse than 4-HO-DiPT. I described it to a friend as tasting like sucking a shampoo dacquiri out of a squirrel's ass.

^Right!, morninggloryseed<---(emphasis on the singular :) ), every time Iv'e ever put my dose in a strong tasting drink, I couldnt taste it. But a shotglass with just water on the other hand, Yuck!

Very gross tasting (same with the iprocin mention), very annoyingly fluffy, and I agree it is very stimulating even after the peak.

It tastes like crap.
Peanut butter is god.

L.S.D. said:
Is it just me or does 2c-e start to suck after a few tries?

It could very well just be you. I've been experimenting with different doses, and different routes of administration, and I've found that (for me at least) short-term tolerance is an issue. A two week break between doses at an absolute minimum seems to keep things rolling along pretty nicely.

Okay, thanks! Appreciate the tip. I was just starting to think this stuff was worthless, although my first couple "tests" were AMAZING. Third and fourth just seemed to have lost the magic. Will wait a week or two and see how it feels again.

Taking anything too often will ruin the magic. Definitely wait for quite some time. Relax... you've got your whole life to test psychedelics but if you overdo it, you may not be able to get to where you'd like anymore.