• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old and Overgrown 2C-E Thread

I appologized to you silly. Someone must have pissed in your Cheerios this morning. Why are you so sensitive about your age? It's great to be 21...enjoy your youth!

Is there a list somewhere of fun stuff to do on 2C-E?

Try sitting in front of a mirror and staring at the bitter old man who doesn't know how to become a child again.

Beenhead said:
Morningglory, youre not exactly Old Man River over there! 30 isnt too bad :)

I bet I seem like an angry old man here often, especially when I call others Kids, but really I am envious of youth (though not of stupidity.)

My age does get to me sometimes though....I just think about the fact that I was six when my father was my age, and worry. But then, my partner is 10 years younger than I am, so her clock is not running out anytime soon. :) On the other hand, many of her friends are teenagers still and that sure tends to make me feel old. Ahh, can't win. But no one should be insulted at being called a kid...it is not a putdown (at least I don't mean it as so.)

You know what you say should definately be the gospel truth. Im 22 but dont look a day older than 16. It tends to get on my nerves because I hear all the time how young I look. I know I aint old or nothin but I think people would think of me more of an adult if I looked older. But then again when Im your age Ill look like Im 25, and that'll be great! But it still gets on my nerves a little when people barely believe that Im almost a Biochemist and not some kid in highschool.

Mornigglory, you may sound like a grumpy old man sometimes but youre word is never too harsh or unwarranted, youre opinion is one of my most respected on this board.

psood0nym said:
^I used to notice this, then started IMing. I just assumed it was due to stomach contents. Maybe its highly variable at the same dosage the way DPT is?

I don't inject more than 3 mgs in a 20 minute period. I feel first alerts in 5 minutes, the speedy feeling from each injection peaks in about 30 minutes, and I shift into a level, full blown psychedelic trip by 1 hour. Incremental IMing is a good way to hit exactly the level your looking for without going over and for me ultimately feels "richer". Onset is very speedy so breaking up the dose is a must. 10mg is as high as I've gone. Here's that report:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=275896

That report was a great read! I've had enough 2C-E experiences now to pretty well know that I'm not just suddenly going to drop dead when I try it, and I'm interested in trying it IM, but I've never IMed anything. I've read up on it as far as initially dosing in .5mg increments via titrating liquids and yadda yadda, but I have a couple of quick material questions.

I'm going to assume there's nothing preventing me from just walking into my local drug store and buying syringes, and I'm assuming I'd pretty much want the same thing used for insulin shots since it's the same concept. My question is about the water though. Is it sufficient to buy simple distilled (non-mineral) water, or should I boil it? Is there some other more preferable solution?

I'm sure I might find an answer via the search engine, but I figure this also gives a chance for anyone out there to say "wait n00b! If you do that you'll die!"

Beenhead said:
You know what you say should definately be the gospel truth. Im 22 but dont look a day older than 16. It tends to get on my nerves because I hear all the time how young I look. I know I aint old or nothin but I think people would think of me more of an adult if I looked older. But then again when Im your age Ill look like Im 25, and that'll be great! But it still gets on my nerves a little when people barely believe that Im almost a Biochemist and not some kid in highschool.

thats part of the reason why I got pissed. I'm 21, almost through with college and people are calling me a kid because I look young. I just want some respect :|

Beenhead said:
You know what you say should definately be the gospel truth. Im 22 but dont look a day older than 16. It tends to get on my nerves because I hear all the time how young I look. I know I aint old or nothin but I think people would think of me more of an adult if I looked older..

I look very young for my age as well. Still can't grow a beard, have a baby face, and most people are very surprised when I say I am 30. It's a gift as far as I am concerned. The other day I bought tobacco and the lady carded me, and actually thought I had a fake ID (1976 B-day). She made my day. Don't let it get on your nerves, its a blessing.

And that 2C-E....man that is one hell of a good psychedelic (stays on topic).

Changed said:
thats part of the reason why I got pissed. I'm 21, almost through with college and people are calling me a kid because I look young. I just want some respect :|

Respect must be earned. It cannot be expected (unless you are a dictator.) 21 is still a kid in my book, not to mention in western Society, the age of adulthood is constantly being pushed back. Very few males (at least in the US and A) at the age of 21 are finacially independent, much less set in a career path. Hell, I am 30 and though I have a wonderful job at a newspaper, I plan to go back to school for another BA. You are only as old as the last time you changed your mind!

Last edited:
The last batch of 2c-e I got seemed to be much lower quality than the first. Even with 35mg, the trip was not interesting and felt different from my early 2c-e trips. The first trip on that batch, with 25mg was about as visual as I would expect with that amount, but had no depth at all. I did insufflate 1mg about 3 days prior to that, just to make sure it wasn't something else like DOI. I used the last of it up several weeks ago, 5 or 6 trips over 3-4 months. None of them were interesting. Side effects were also worse than with the first batch I had(maybe 2 years ago). Nothing serious, just nausea, stomach pain, and on one trip, vomiting. The first batch caused some nausea and gas, but little stomach pain and no vomiting. I was expecting better, because I had not tripped in at least 2 months at that point. All of my trips on the first batch were more interesting than any this time, and I tripped a LOT back then.

I don't know a lot about chemistry, does anyone know if there are different isomers of 2c-e? I know some chems have different isomers that have different effects and dosage. I am pretty sure this was 2c-e, it looked and tasted the same. Visuals were the same. The trips just had no depth to them. Some were even boring.

Tryptamine*Dreamer said:
I don't know a lot about chemistry, does anyone know if there are different isomers of 2c-e? I know some chems have different isomers that have different effects and dosage. I am pretty sure this was 2c-e, it looked and tasted the same. Visuals were the same. The trips just had no depth to them. Some were even boring.

Nope, 2C-E has no chiral centers (like amphetamines), or place for cis-trans isomerism. 2C-E is 2C-E, so it is either 2C-E or it isn't.

MGS, you sound a lot like me! lol

I'm 29, I still look pretty young, like early 20s, I still have my youthful energy and that kind of thing, but underneath it all, I'm approaching 30, and I can't turn back the clock!!

But I absolutely LOVE being my age. I look forward to my 30s! I still hang around people that tend to be like 10 years or so younger than me, I still trip, I still know how to party, I can "hang" longer than most of my friends that are barely in their 20s, and I don't feel old at all.

All you guys who are in their late teens, early 20s, you should be HAPPY to be the age you are, and not be offended when people who are a little older, or have more life experience than you, make comments like "kid" or anything else that points out your youth.

ENJOY LIFE, KIDS!!!!!

(this is now the big and dandy MGS is old thread)

Church thats kind the opposite how I am. All of my closest friends back in Bradenton are in their late 20's and early 30's. I love being my age, and I love the wisdom I recieve from those who are older than I.

And is should be the Big and Dandy MGS & Chruch are Both old, and if their ages were added together they would be eligible for AARP thread :).

On with the 2C-E My favorite Phenethylamine! Oh an by the way I love Stereochemistry!

Church said:
MGS, you sound a lot like me! lol

I'm 29, I still look pretty young, like early 20s, I still have my youthful energy and that kind of thing, but underneath it all, I'm approaching 30, and I can't turn back the clock!!

But I absolutely LOVE being my age. I look forward to my 30s! I still hang around people that tend to be like 10 years or so younger than me, I still trip, I still know how to party, I can "hang" longer than most of my friends that are barely in their 20s, and I don't feel old at all.

All you guys who are in their late teens, early 20s, you should be HAPPY to be the age you are, and not be offended when people who are a little older, or have more life experience than you, make comments like "kid" or anything else that points out your youth.

ENJOY LIFE, KIDS!!!!!

(this is now the big and dandy MGS is old thread)

=D =D =D :D :D :D :D

gloggawogga said:
I don't get inner sounds (ringing, chimes, etc.) specifically on 2c-e, but I just wanted to say that sitting in a quiet area and meditating on inner sounds can be quite profound.

Guess I'll be meditating a bit then %)

On topic, with my 2C-E experiences I've noticed a distinct plethora of tryptamine-ish noises. In fact the only substances I've noticed more of these odd buzzes and background noises on are mushrooms and DiPT. 2C-E also provides me a staggering amount of musical enhancement, as well as the greatest closed-eye visual interaction with music that I've ever encountered.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went for a walk in the woods this summer, in a swampy area where I could hear a lot of birds. When I came back home, I took a shower and the falling water, well it was birds singing. I have also heard a brook and a river singing, but that wasn't an hallucination, at least I like to think so. Another time I heard voices after a second dosage of 2ce, they were typical paranoiac voices I would heard over music and sounds. It wasn't scary, I found it funny, I tried to understand what it was saying but it didn't meant much to me.