• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old and Overgrown 2C-E Thread

Does 2C-E make anyone else extremely horny, or is just me lol? I swear everytime I take it I just wanna fuck like a stoned test bunny, and then if I get the chance to it is the most intense best sex ever.

thugg said:
Yeah I have to agree with you there. It's quickly become a favorite of mine, but I was surprised how easy going it can be for me (Although that doesn't seem to be the case with most other people I know).

Yes, it is strange. Usually psychedelics affect me very, very strongly emotionally and mentally. I have gotten to the point where I must take them alone or with very close friends to have a safe/positive experience. However, 2CE seemed to come to me at the right time (i.e. way stressed out, under a heavy workload, etc) and at a time when tryptamines are a little too 'heavy' for me to experiment with. The 2CE 'trip' seems to take that garbage and dissolve it away. It literally melts away from my body as I am laying on my carpet listening to music, squirming around (with pleasure!), and talking to my friend.

I am really looking forward to trying 2CB (soon!) since I hear it is even more body-oriented and positively directed (but who knows now since I'm reacting differently to EVERY phen I've tried, MDMA included).

Peace.

Xorkoth said:
How can you appreciate the beauty of heaven if you don't have to drag through hell once in a while to get there?

Yes exactly. But unfortunately for me, even with high doses of whatever it might be, I can never get to that level. I'm always really calm mentally, despite the intense hallucinations (both visual and audio). It will probably suck, but I think it's something everyone that uses psychedelics should go through.

Is there a list somewhere of fun stuff to do on 2C-E? I may or may not have come into possession of some =D

also, what would the Psychedelic forum suggest for dosage for first timer? I was thinking 20 mg's... Past experience with psychedelics include multiple Salvia use and one psiloybin experience.

Last edited:
Before you know how it affects you, 20mg is not recommended! That's a rather large dose. Try like 12mg first and see how that goes...

Someone who did no research before hand is about to find out 2C-E is not a toy/not for kids. At least not at 20mg!

Changed said:
Is there a list somewhere of fun stuff to do on 2C-E? I may or may not have come into possession of some =D

also, what would the Psychedelic forum suggest for dosage for first timer? I was thinking 20 mg's... Past experience with psychedelics include multiple Salvia use and one psiloybin experience.

At that dose, for most people, talk to God, battle the demons lurking inside of you, discover all the secrets of the universe then forget them again, travel through time, etc

Unfortunately it may be more and more likely that younger and younger people are getting access to these type of chemicals through local dealers who once sold mushrooms and LSD and now sell 2CE, DOI, 5meoDMT (etc) because it is much easier to keep a steady supply flowing.

A little scary to ponder.

I agree 2CE is not a toy and should be handled carefully. If you must take 2CE, work your way up from threshold doses over the course of 3-6 months.

First, of all I'm not a fucking child. Second, I didn't get this from a local dealer. Third, I'm trying to figure out dosages so I don't fuck myself up.

And I don't experiment to get "fucked-up"... These compounds obviously aren't recreational.

Easy there. A little sensitive are we?

All he's saying is you should do more research on your own before asking these questions. There is a multitude of information available here and at erowid. And yes, 20 mg is high. Although I did 18 mg my first time, I wouldn't recommend starting there. You can always dose more, but once you've overdone it your in for a long ride. Do the research, then enjoy the 2C-E! ;)

Dondante said:
Easy there. A little sensitive are we?

I think I have the right to be pissed when a bunch of people jump on my back calling me a child and telling me I haven't done any research, and acting like Im playing games with chemicals.

Everybody simmer down now. It's okay. He knows not to take 20mg for his first time, he even posted embarrassment faces about it. Cut him some slack, y'all.

I think I have the right to be pissed when a bunch of people jump on my back calling me a child

Nobody said you were a child, just that 2C-E is a heavy duty psychedelic and not for kids wanting to have a laugh.

fastandbulbous said:
Nobody said you were a child, just that 2C-E is a heavy duty psychedelic and not for kids wanting to have a laugh.

Funny how that conversation sprung up after my post.

Someone I know, took like 22mg's their first dose and tripped hard. The first hour or so was really weird. Strange body buzz at first. The humming from an ice machine was sounding totally crazy. After that, things calmed down, but the visuals were nuts too. Lots of trailers and mind wandering.

Changed said:
First, of all I'm not a fucking child. Second, I didn't get this from a local dealer. Third, I'm trying to figure out dosages so I don't fuck myself up.

And I don't experiment to get "fucked-up"... These compounds obviously aren't recreational.

check erowid or pihkal for basics;)

Changed said:
Funny how that conversation sprung up after my post.

I am sure there are exceptions, but it is generally your younger sort (i.e. children) that tend to post threads asking for 'fun stuff' to do on a particular psychedelic. Not that an adult can't have fun on a psychedelic (we do) but most of us are able to figure out on our own what is fun or not, without needing assistance. You are obviously an exception. ;)

You mentioned 20mg, and then had the embarrassed face when folks said 20mg was too much to start with...and that may have led some to believe you are a kid who did not research prior, ingested 20mg, and then asked after the fact what to do. Maybe that wasn't the case here, but it has happened so much it is an easy thing to think. If you are not under the age of 21 (or 18 in some areas of the Western world), I am sorry for insinuating you were a kid.

I just want to add that being a kid is no insult. I am 30, but look young and most people think I am in my early 20s. I am never insulted, in fact that makes my day. :) So you shouldn't be insulted at being called a kid (unless you are a kid and just can't wait to grow up.) Take it from me...enjoy your youth! :) You will have more responsibilities than you probably wish before you know it.

This continued discuss on my age is bullshit. I'm 21, a junior in college, studying Biology.

It's awesome to be compared to a child. I'm done with this forum.