• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the official 2011-12 college football thread! part 1 ver. WHERE IS SMOTPOKER??

Status
Not open for further replies.
as a big ten guy i would like to see wisconsin represent them in the rose bowl

hard to argue there's a more talented team in the midwest

yeah, looks like Wisconsin will be back in it. it's a shame though, tOSU looked really good when beating Wisco at home

looks like Jerry Sandusky spoke on the phone with Bob Costas, the other night?

did anybody miss Sandusky breaking his silence? here is a link

I think Sandusky is hurting himself here, he should just STFU before he goes up against a grand jury. essentially, Sandusky claims he did not molest or rape those boys, just showered naked with them (regretfully) and did a lot of "horsing around"

what a fucking creep

3,4 if you and your "protected source" have so much god damn info why don't you just go to the NCAA instead of telling us year after year after year?

oh, hay CS

KEhia.gif

what a fucking creep

the only problem i have about all of this is that there really are some lonely, harmless guys out their who are great with kids as camp leaders/little league coaches

now all of a sudden people will assume they are a sexual predator

3,4 if you and your "protected source" have so much god damn info why don't you just go to the NCAA instead of telling us year after year after year?

The entire reason for him being upset about this is because the NCAA knows and does nothing about it. What possible contribution could I make? Plenty of people let the NCAA know about these scandals every year, and the NCAA ignores them (I doubt LSU is the only violator, and I doubt Peterson is the last kid that has been bought off in broad daylight since 2008).

I know LSU is your school and all, but you should be happy. My school gets in trouble for getting conned. Your school does the conning with NCAA permission. I wish Miami had that.

start a facebook group, occupy some shit, idk. Stop being a candyass repeating the same shit constantly and do something, or let it go.

start a facebook group, occupy some shit, idk. Stop being a candyass repeating the same shit constantly and do something, or let it go.

lol while I love my college football, I am not nearly passionate enough to head out to Baton Rouge. And I hate Facebook/Google +/MySpace, so I'd really rather complain over and over again on Bluelight.

Sorry man, you just have to deal with it.

as much as 3, 4 is being a leftist, heart-on-his-sleeve Commie, he does have a point

the NCAA and their sacrosanct "Infractions Committee" get to pick and choose which Heads from their respective programs that THEY get to do hard, fast, and public - just like Marie Antoinette

Oregon? what ever happened to their infractions? I think the whole Nation has forgotten about their formerly serious NCAA infractions

Auburn? early on, Kenickie dismissed my claims that Auburn has gotten away with their infractions. yet ever since I posted that news article a month ago, where the NCAA "forgave" (or turned a blind eye to) their formerly serious transgressions -- not much has been brought up about that program

LSU? everyone has forgotten about their early troubles as well, and this is even with their latest NCAA violations involving their thuggish players BEATING ON and SRSLY EFFING UP that man in that off-campus bar in LA

the NCAA gets to pick and choose. saying that my team is only in trouble for forgetting to delete an e-mail is the easy way out

as much as 3, 4 is being a leftist, heart-on-his-sleeve Commie, he does have a point

the NCAA and their sacrosanct "Infractions Committee" get to pick and choose which Heads from their respective programs that THEY get to do hard, fast, and public - just like Marie Antoinette

Oregon? what ever happened to their infractions? I think the whole Nation has forgotten about their formerly serious NCAA infractions

Auburn? early on, Kenickie dismissed my claims that Auburn has gotten away with their infractions. yet ever since I posted that news article a month ago, where the NCAA "forgave" (or turned a blind eye to) their formerly serious transgressions -- not much has been brought up about that program

LSU? everyone has forgotten about their early troubles as well, and this is even with their latest NCAA violations involving their thuggish players BEATING ON and SRSLY EFFING UP that man in that off-campus bar in LA

the NCAA gets to pick and choose. saying that my team is only in trouble for forgetting to delete an e-mail is the easy way out

You'll always be cool with me, Axl. I'm glad we didn't make that suicide pact for the Miami-OSU game, or else it would just be me arguing with a bunch of SEC'ers who always have each others backs (They know they cheating).

Anyways, the issues I bring up are important to discuss whenever college football is talked about. And I defended OSU (number 2 on my most hated list) with almost the same zeal that I defended Miami, before the Miami "scandal" came out. I have my morals and principles when it comes to this shit, and I see some things as absolutely wrong and others as unavoidable consequences of celebrity. I don't know why this morality pisses off Pander so much, but whatever. I never bring it up unprovoked. That USCe fan (is it Spaceyourbass?) brought something up a couple pages back. I had not yet enlightened him.

If you don't want me to talk about LSU, then don't talk about LSU ;)

i think what we can all fucking agree on is that the NCAA is about as important to college football today as the League of Nations was to Germany in 1935.

right, and if it wasn't for the ncaa, miami and ohio state would be cochampions for life, am i right? lets blame the system! high fives everybody.

What's the relation to Marie Antoinette? You mean like the NCAA has an inner circle?

right, and if it wasn't for the ncaa, miami and ohio state would be cochampions for life, am i right? lets blame the system! high fives everybody.

I can tell you that LSU wouldn't be winning any titles if they didn't cheat. What does LSU offer any kid that Miami, Florida, OSU, USC, and even Georgia doesn't? All of the aforementioned schools offer top quality athletics and academics. Is playing in the SEC the big deal, or is getting paid?

LSU is probably holding your school back as well. Maybe Georgia might have more than one NC and be a real national contender without the likes of LSU and others (for all I know Georgia cheats as well, but the only person who ever said so is Nevin Shapiro and fuck him, the only SEC school that I know doesn't pay is Florida, however) stealing kids from the home turf with nothing but money?

Obviously, the cheaters do not hinder the elites from coming back again and again, but it probably hurts the almost-elites like Georgia the most. You should be more engaged in this battle than I am. Miami is going to get enough kids to be title contenders with the right coach no matter what, even if we lose a Peterson or two every year. Isn't CFB all about winning titles?

or an even better example is Auburn. where is Auburn without one offensive mage, and one good defender, this year? absolutely NOWHERE and looking like a sad, sad group of players

3, 4 - they do no understand our position. for these are fans of teams that have cheated since Day 1 and got away with it. all your team did was hit up some prostitutes and all my team did was give away a jersey for a free tattoo

don't expect much sympathy in this absolute monarchy known as the modern day NCAA

Tressel is Robespierre, btw

Status
Not open for further replies.