• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the official 2010-11 college football thread! ver. Auburn VS Oregon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am leading the Miami message board meltdown right now. I am so pissed off I have joined the tards I was speaking about earlier :X:!:|

now I am shuddering involuntarily thinking about a bunch of retards led by the abominable 3, 4.

WTF I thought the Miles-Satan contract was up? looks like they sealed a deal 30 seconds before an LSU loss. I gotta give props to the Tigers and their perpetual special teams bad ass factor. they GOTTA be practicing those plays, I now refuse to think that the ball just voluntarily bounces their way all the time. too bad their offense is so horrible. other than that they have some NFL ready athletes

about damn time. the SEC gantlet provided to be too tough for the Crimson Tide. one could say that they are only rolling into the smelly sewage systems of Birmingham and that is it for awhile amirite amirite? or it looks like the cock beat the elephant if you know what I'm saying.

stats of the game: SC's RB had more yard than Mark Ingram and that other guy combined. SC's QB finally played like he can see the entirety of the field

now I am shuddering involuntarily thinking about a bunch of retards led by the abominable 3, 4.

Ever heard the expression "In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king". Well in the land of the retarded the half-brained man is the motherfucking emperor. And I mean half-brained because I am so fucked on Xanax right now and I still do not feel like I am quite at their level of intelligence. Fuck, I hate to act like I am so goddamn superior to anybody, but it is not that hard over there. It is a perfect place to express extreme levels of hostility. Some people are planning on assassinating Shannon, I do not believe that to be right because he is a good person and has done a lot for this university. He sucks as a head coach, but he was a damn fine player and the best defensive coordinator in his time, not to mention an excellent mentor to the kids on his team.

There are a lot of diehard conservatives over there using this opportunity to slam Donna Shalala (the prez of the school) because of her liberal politics and proximity to the Obama administration. Can we please, for the love of our non-existent god, keep politics out of sports? What the fuck is wrong with these people. I'm not about to get into a political discussion about how liberal policies negatively affect football programs.

I think Shannon's biggest problem is that he focuses on keeping kids out of trouble and getting his graduation rates up, instead of making sure his athletes are fired up on the field. We lost to a second rate FSU team bad today because only like 4 guys showed up to play. We should thank them actually, they will hopefully be the catalyst for change.

It is starting to seem like there are not enough benzos in the world to make me forget about this. This is an inch away from a relapse trigger for me.

I understand the frustration. at least Coach Shannon is a noble guy, rising up from difficult circumstances and showing the (at times worst examples) of South Florida youth how to live. that is 100 times more meaningful than a National Championship.

god dammit, looks like Tressel is rubbing off on me. must do more drugs, hookers, and drinking right out of the orange juice gallon jug PRONTO

I understand the frustration. at least Coach Shannon is a noble guy, rising up from difficult circumstances and showing the (at times worst examples) of South Florida youth how to live. that is 100 times more meaningful than a National Championship.

god dammit, looks like Tressel is rubbing off on me. must do more drugs, hookers, and drinking right out of the orange juice gallon jug PRONTO

lol. If you are going to do the hookers, make sure you go for the street walkers. There are some pretty fine ones and they won't charge you much more than $20 (cheaper if you gots the crack cocaine) for all the way. Call girls are overpriced. I have a brother who is really into this. How he does not have HIV is beyond me.

I would rather have NC's than a totally noble program. I wouldn't want my program to cheat LSU style or lack institutional control on the Florida level, that would be too much, but I would trade about 5 or 6 arrests and a lower graduation rate over 4 years for an NC easy. I just don't want my coach to be that scumbag guy.

Peterson is the perfect candidate in my opinion because he is a good coach who also understands the value of discipline and genuinely cares about his players. UM cannot afford any more major mistakes. Could you imagine what the media would do if UM had as many arrests as Florida?

How bout them motherfuckin USC Gamecocks? Straight DOMINATED "#1" Alabama!

This is the year of the Cocks. See you again in Atlanta, shitty Bama Tide, you pansy bitches.

about damn time. the SEC gantlet provided to be too tough for the Crimson Tide. one could say that they are only rolling into the smelly sewage systems of Birmingham and that is it for awhile amirite amirite? or it looks like the cock beat the elephant if you know what I'm saying.

stats of the game: SC's RB had more yard than Mark Ingram and that other guy combined. SC's QB finally played like he can see the entirety of the field

There ya go buddy! Fuck Bama and their bullshit number 1 ranking. My Cocks of South Carolina pounded some very loose, very worn-out elephant ass!

MILESENRAEGED.gif

He's still got it, folks!

Fuckin' Bruins. 3rd straight beating handed to them by Cal. Boo.

Lol I can't say that Bama didn't get beat, cause we certainly did. Played like shit.

First loss since 07. Heisman winner. National Champions. Etc. Bull shit #1 ranking? Hardly.
We deserve all that has and will be said about us. I'm willing to bet Saban takes care of some business this week and it won't be the same team next Saturday. I almost feel sorry for those boys and the hell he will put them through.

I don't think anybody can claim Bama didn't deserve that #1 spot, until the lose obviously, with a straight face.

OSU is now #1 and I am very nervous. the Buckeyes perform the best when they are not ranked first (I have seen my fair share of shocking upset losses).

concerning the new rankings, it's amazing to see that the SEC is not even in the Top 5. this looks to be a down year for them, with #7 Auburn the first to show up. I can't believe I called LSU to contend for the SEC Championship in the beginning of the year. I had a feeling that the old guard of the SEC was going to be off, so it's easy to choose Les Miles when all things get hectic.

I think Michigan State is pretty damn good. they should be in the Top 10, at the very least.

I don't think Oklahoma deserves to be #6 just yet. they have the absolute easiest road to the National Championship, which is scary.

#5 Nebraska looks to contend for a National Championship, can't believe I haven't strung that type of sentence before until something like the last decade. the Huskers will be a perfect addition to the Big Ten, with their defensive skills.

what a great weekend for college football, finally

I don't think Oklahoma deserves to be #6 just yet. they have the absolute easiest road to the National Championship, which is scary.

Ahahaha. Hilarious coming from a OSU fan. Just gotta defend my team against someone who has seen them play maybe once this season.

Which ranked teams has OSU played so far? How many will you play? Going from an AP poll basis for consistency..all I see is #15 Iowa and at #16 Wisc. Penn. State looks awful this year, and Mich. State has the best football team in the state of Michigan.

Lets look at who OU has played, and will play. Wins over #23 Airforce and #16 FSU. A win over Texas..doesn't mean much this year, but a win in the RRR is not the easiest to come by. We still have to play AT #19 Mizzou, #18 Okla. State (a game they go all out in nearly every year =\), and at aTm. Then the BigXII championship of playing #5 Nebraska.

If OU makes it undefeated out of the BigXII championship it will have earned a NC game. I just don't know if we will make it through unscathed..the BigXII is looking pretty deep this year.

Last edited:
/bangs ass.

I hope Dooley works out for you guys. Its a good program, and you guys deserve (slightly) better than this.

thanks dude. i like the guy, and thought we were playing pretty decent ball considering the circumstances up until this past weekend. that game was just horrible but you guys look really good. AJ Green is going to be a bad ass in the NFL.

in other unrelated news, i'm looking forward to the L5P parade this weekend. it's pretty much the most allsum parade ever. i'll probably post up on the hill by the bass lofts where all the gutter punks hang out. drop by and say wut up if ya'll are around.

@Shimmer.Fade hey man, I didn't mean to strip up any offense. you have a great program.

reasons like these are why college football gets on my nerves. I thought OSU would have a decent schedule, with Miami looking good as well as PSU and Iowa. things change, and now Wisconsin looks to be the most difficult of them all.

it's all so very confusing right now. which conference doesn't look mediocre? even the all-mighty SEC doesn't have a ranked team in the Top 5, and their OOC games are usually even worst than either of the Big Ten or Big XII.

it really sucks because Ohio State can become a victim of the BCS. I know most of you are sitting there in shock like "but the BCS is OSU's greatest ally.' well... not so much. case in point, when the Buckeyes backed into a National Championship game in 07 against LSU that they really didn't deserve to be in. but what can you do when everybody and their momma loses?

conversations like these, typically all season long, just make me think that we need a playoff even more

Status
Not open for further replies.