• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the official 2010-11 college football thread! ver. Auburn VS Oregon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a very happy UGA fan in the house today

Pander Bear must be intently watching the TV with a glorious smile on his fase while simultaneously masturbating wildly with the fervor of a caged monkey

holy shit! Nick Saban's evil empire might fall down.

this is really bad news for OSU. we don't fare well when we are ranked Number One. if we get that 1st place ranking, I can almost bet that we'll lose to a team like Purdue or Michigan :/

Michigan/Michigan St an entertaining game thus far...

looks like the possibility of a Bucks VS Ducks National Championship could happen

I'm really hoping for an Oregon vs winner of the Big Ten championship.

I shit on the SEC.

^ almost as bad (good) as "Kobe how my ass taste"

man you guys are on fire over here in S&G. this has to be one of the best sports forums I frequent, in terms of quality discussion and hilarity. and to THINK it's on a drug board. good on ya'l

^ almost as bad (good) as "Kobe how my ass taste"

man you guys are on fire over here in S&G. this has to be one of the best sports forums I frequent, in terms of quality discussion and hilarity. and to THINK it's on a drug board. good on ya'l

This is definitely my favorite place to discuss sports. Ever been to a football forum? The retardation is astounding. At least in the Miami forums (can't speak for everywhere else, but I imagine it can't be too different).

And people who do drugs are just funnier than those who don't. It is a scientific fact.

Kobe how my ass taste was fucking hilarious.

yeah... as much as I love the Buckeyes it seems like their fans, and the average college football fan are only a couple steps above retarded.

most forums reflect this, Everday Should Be Saturday not included of course

ya, every homer board is unbearable. EDSBS is the shit... Kinda cliquey though.

I am proud of mah tigers tonight

so far a goodnight in the bluelight house

Time for somebody to set up firecoachshannon.com.

This team comes out unprepared every game. Without a miraculous comeback, I hope we lose a few more so that we can get this guy the fuck out the door. Replace him with the guy from Boise.

fuckin shit

even if they lose, tigers have been playing like they deserve to be where they are, fucking haters be damned.

I really need my Canes to throw another game this season. Shannon is a horrible coach. If you watched the game, you can see how unprepared the team was. With Shannon as coach this team will be full of unfulfilled potential. I hope the administration doesn't give him a pass because of the stellar academics of his players or his ability to keep them from getting arrested.

I'm going to take a xanax and pass out now.

Oh, and Uncle Luke disappointed me. I imagined at the very least he would hire some hookers to take their tops off at every Miami touchdown and at least put a little bit of joy back into my day. No such luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.