The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

PITTSBURGH, PA
X-Mas Eve

REAPING 5/10

TRUE RELIGION 5/10

ALLSTARS 5/10

UP 5/10

CELTIC 5/10

That's what I settled 4 the last few days... Not 2 amused... Just glad I saved 4 so I'm not sick on a holiday!!! Merry Christmas every1!!!%)

Last edited:
Funny you posted cause I just got back from Newark with these. I inject so I'll give my review

Quality: 6/10 agreed
Count: 6/10 agreed
Color: beige powder and it mixes up very very light

yeah my man that I get from told me that these are the hottest stamps on the street right now...I doubt that he's right...they always say that shit just to make you feel good about your purchase...although these jackson 5iver's are pretty damn good

yeah my man that I get from told me that these are the hottest stamps on the street right now...I doubt that he's right...they always say that shit just to make you feel good about your purchase...although these jackson 5iver's are pretty damn good

Ya know what man, I posted that after shooting 2 bags, but I shot 4 more this morning and have to lower my rating. I'd say those bags are only a 3/10 or 4/10. I just didnt get the rush I should have off that number. Sometimes sniffers and shooters disagree a lot on quality. Maybe that'swhat it is. Also, my tolerance is really high. I need to sniff a bundle to feel anything or shoot 3 bags of average shit to get a rush. And who knows, just cause we got the same stamp doesn't mean we got the same D. Anyway, be safe.

So far the best out in Paterson right now is SportsCenter bags. I seen 2 different stamps so far, and they both are the same product...
Name: Sportscenter *written side by side and sports on top of the word center
Color: Blue
Quantity: 7/10
Quality: 8/10

Jay-Z
Quantity: 7/10
Quality:6/10

These are totally decent bags. Pretty fat too...the dope is like the dope that was in the Captian America's about a month back. It's that stuff that doesn't clump together at all and pours all out at once. No flicking the bag or scraping required. Mixes up kinda cloudy (heat clears it up) with a few undissolved particles inside. Good rush though. Gotta love the dope dealer that will meet ya @ 10AM on xmas morning! Merry Xmas to all.

u kids just realizin the sportscenters got small? that shit happened last week, still the same white ass sticky or staticy dope mixes clear, no cut kinda semi-dark. still a bangin 6. everyone sayin that its an 8 or w/e (sniffers) and hate on a generous 5.5 or a 6 need to learn how to rate and wat the rating systems goes on here. an 8 for the ammount of SC i put in my arm ide be dead. 6 is still great awesome dope; but its nowhere near an 8 like the next level. just not. that dont mean noone hatin on em it means its not an 8 and its good ol above average get excited 6 diesel. can we re-enstate this forum. and lace dont let these kids fool u - the game is the same as it was and has been for years. i dunno wtf these ni***s talkin bout retapin shit bla bla. lol. they get bricks and they distribute the bags thats all. if u still gettin bags/bundles that it. so if ur that paranoid about sum1 openeing a thousand bags and fuckin wit ur shit then buy a sealed brick and kno wat u get that way noone can tell u ur bs'in about anything....and can anyone that has actually gotten the "wack batch" of sportscenter tell me wwat the dope looks like or how it mixes up - i have a feeling its a complete different kinda dope and not the sticky white flaky fat ass bags they used to be.

Gotham City

My boy in Homestead had them about 6 months ago. I never personally tried them because he had them BLACK BITCHES 6.5/10. Every1 I talked 2 said the Gotham City were like 4.5-5.5/10. Not that this was to helpful, but I thought I'd pass it on 2 ya...

*** CORRECTION!!! JUST GOT MY HANDS ON SOME (12/26) AND I'M RATING THEM A 7-7.5/10!!! ***
CHECK MY LATEST POST FOR MORE INFO...

Last edited:
yo if its paterson - the gotham cityts are the same as sportscenter same dude had em same white staticy sticky dope that scraped mad - mixes up the same its the same. that is all.

Fast and Furious

Fast and Furious
no picture
Quality - 7
Quantity - 7.5
City - Pburgh
Probably the biggest one's I've had in a really long time and last a good amount of time too. To me, these and Drop Deads are about the same when it comes to hitting you but the FandF have more in them.

Has anyone heard of Bad Apples??
Supposedly there are ones with Bad and a picture of an apple...and then ones that just say Bad Apple.

paterson
fantastik
graphic:none just text
quality: 7/10
comments: this mixed up pretty clear. I also sniffed it and was pretty good. This is dope is a besisge color like the recent beat it batch

paterson
graphic:none just text
quality: 7/10
comments: i only sniffed this batch. it was pretty good.although, when i sniffed it it got myteeth really numb not coke numb but pretty noticeable numb. also this is that white dope that really sticksto the bags like the recen sprt centers.

bad apples

Fast and Furious
no picture
Quality - 7
Quantity - 7.5
City - Pburgh
Probably the biggest one's I've had in a really long time and last a good amount of time too. To me, these and Drop Deads are about the same when it comes to hitting you but the FandF have more in them.

Has anyone heard of Bad Apples??
Supposedly there are ones with Bad and a picture of an apple...and then ones that just say Bad Apple.

I posted those bad apples with the pic of an apple, they pretty much suck, definitely below average!! My boy from mckeesport just called me with some fast and furious, idk what color though but if they're the ones you posted I think they might be worth tryin!! Do you IV?

Stamp: BENADRYL
Graphic: it says BENADRYL and then there is a bottle underneath.
Quality: 6/10
Quantity: 7.5/10
Color/Consistency: off white powder/small flakes, mixed up into a cloudy lite brown
ROA: IV
Packing: 7/10 very neat
City of Origin: Newark
Overall: 6.5/10 definitely got the job done, and it lasted longer than usual

Stamp: ULTRA POWDER
Graphic: none
Quality: 8/10 fire! fire! fire! as Beavis would say
Quantity: 5/10
Color/Consistency: lite tan flakey powder, mixed up a cloudy lite brown
Packing: 5/10 average job
City of Origin: Newark
Overall: 8/10 the size of the bags are verage but not a factor for me. I caught a sick rush. It took about 45 seconds to hit me but when it did I was happy I copped 3 bundles!!

I got blue jackson 5ive this summer they was nothign to write home about very un happy with those bags when i got them prob still shitty nowhere near a 6, a 4 woulda been GENEROUS

What the hell is up with the quantity in paterson bags lately?! They all bullshit! I havent gotten anything that i would say are "fat bags" since the first run of SPORTSCENTERs to hit tha streets. Some of the "car" stamps have a good count but pretty much everything else is like a 5/10 for quantity, and thats being generous! Also, quality is getting to be prettty much average as well. The only good stamps around are the red 2010's, the SPORTSCENTERs & PORSCHEs that are almost all gone anyway, and apparently the stamps i havent got to try yet like tha MAYBACH and tha FANTASTIKs.

Oh yea, another thing i wanna mention is that the GUILTY PLEASURE and the SECRET WINDOW that i review below on this post, are apparently different (?) than the ones my boys have been getting. They say those 2 stamps they got are not blue and have graphics on them, whereas mine did not. Anyway else try them and have info? Just curious cuz the blue ones I got are the exact same D in both the GUILTY PLEASURE and SECRET WINDOW and are average quality, but supposedly there are other ones out there in ptown that are alot better. Again, i have only done the blue ones so i cant confirm that a better quality version exists. Happy holidays and yall be safe out there! -Jerzy Phresh

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Red
Name/Graphic: 100% - no graphic
ROA: Snorted

Name/Graphic: GUILTY PLEASURE/no graphic
Quality: 5/10
Notes: Same as SECRET WINDOW

Name/Graphic: SECRET WINDOW/no graphic
Quality: 5/10
Notes: Same as GUILTY PLEASURE

Name/Graphic: DROP DEAD/no graphic
Quality: 3/10
Notes: Straight up garbage. Definitely not the DROP DEADs that were around about a month ago, and completely different than the fire batch thats goin around newark and the decent batch thats goin around PA cities.

Color: Green
Name/Graphic: DEATHPROOF/same cat graphic but now in green
Quality: 5.5/10
Notes: I never got a chance to try this new colored DEATHPROOF that dropped a week or two ago, and now that I did, i gotta say that i think peeps ratings of it are way too high. This shit is average city. Nowhere near the quality of the purple DEATHPROOFs of a month ago, but better then the bullshit purple ones that are still lingering around paterson.

Name/Graphic: DROP DEAD/no graphic
Quality: 3/10
Notes: Straight up garbage. Definitely not the DROP DEADs that were around about a month ago, and completely different than the fire batch thats goin around newark and the decent batch thats goin around PA cities.

It was garbage here too..

Stamp: gotham city
Graphic: a bat like from bat man movie on top bag pretty small
Packing: 6/10
City of Origin: pittsburgh
Overall: 6.5/10

Last edited:
so is there shit out there in newark for someone who's been out of it for 3 years thanks to the DOC... ?

I see mixed reviews and it almost seems to not be worth it...

Stay high

THE BURGH
Stay high with a pic of a dudes head with a syringe squirting on his face. Its kinda weird. Dude said they were purple but to me they look more brown.
Quality-7
quantity-4 these are pretty small but the good quality in the dope makes up for it.