Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

Stamp Name: One And Only

Graphic: None

Color: Red

Quanity: 7

Quality: 7

Other Comments: Banging, and very consistantly fat bags.

Stamp Name: True Religion

Graphic: Buddah playing guitar

Color: Purple

Quanity: 6

Quality: 6

Other Comments: Def above avg, I'd take again. One of the better True Religion bathces I've came across.

Stamp Name: Tuna Fish

Quanity: 5

Quality: 6.5

Other Comments: Good, get the job done D.

Stamp Name: Hawaii 05

Quanity: 5

Quality: 6.5

Other Comments: Same shit as the Tuna Fish, These and the Tuna's were mixed in together.

saw true religion in patterson, was ok compared to everything else in the area but medicore in big picture

Stamp: Unrated
Graphic: Red colored with Unrated in caps
ROA: IV/Smoke
Quality: 5/10
Quantity: 7/10
Color/Consistency: off white powder,
Packing: 6/10 neatly packed,
City of Origin: Probably Asbury Park but I didn't get it there

Yo I copped these in Newark, and they are fire. I would give them an 8/10 quality wise. Mine were all flakes. Tan too. I wonder if we got the same stamp but a different batch.

Gotham City still a thumbs up!!!

MONROEVILLE, PA

GOTHAM CITY
Logo Black ink 1/4" letters with black bat above
Qlty 7/10
Qnty 7/10
Pkg 7/10
ROA IV

=DWent 2 get these b4 the snow/ice got really bad! Stay safe & drive careful... =D

Yo I copped these in Newark, and they are fire. I would give them an 8/10 quality wise. Mine were all flakes. Tan too. I wonder if we got the same stamp but a different batch.

To be fair my tolerance has been extremely high while doing these. I just tried them again tonight after being clean for 3 days and got a much better high off them. I'm going to give it another couple days and possibly IV them to see just how good but for now I'll keep it at 5 because it was nothing spectacular if I'm blown away by the rush I'll see if it can compare to that 8 score.

Stamp: Fallout (Red - wide bags)
Graphic: A man squatting pointing to an S below him?
Quality : 3.5-4/10 (i dont think they r garbage, but i have such a tolerance to fire i dunno)
Quantity: 5/10 (seem to be about avg sized)
ROA: SNIFF (screwed up my nose)
Notes: I just got these, did 2 right away, tasted a lil bit, no bitter taste to it :(
I do feel better than i did b4 i sniffed, cuz i was kinda sick...so it isnt complete garbage.

My rating MAY change after i do more...

Last edited:
finally i got the Fast and Furious

I heard about these like 2 months ago being 1)good gear . . . And 2) really big

Fast and Furious - Green Stamp
Quantity 7/10
Quality 7/10
these are really decent, clean, and just fat :)

Balck and Gold - no stamp, the bag has black and gold hearts all over fromt and back
Quantity 6/10
quality 6.5/10
i debated and confered with a fellow Bler and i was actually thinkin maybe a 7 for quality but we decided on a 6.5. . i just heard these were around still and couldnt belive that i have copped them 3 outa the last 5 times i copped. .
damn these have been in Pittsburgh since last January. although i didnt see them till april or march there is a pic of them on the "old" vs. "old" stamp thread. . they are still good D.basically the same as they were then .
however; i seem to like my D super clean(as im sure everyone does. . LoL) and this stuff is a bit dirty . . not that white flake that we all love. . its still off-white and sticks together just wth a lil dirty cut in there. a bag or two in the cooker and you would never know, but a 4 bagger and you will notice a lil bit of undisolvible residue in the cooker. . i thought maybe i wasnt saturating enuff to totally disolve all the D, so with expirement i used more and more water and there is somethin in there that dont disolve(im talkin minute amount tho. . maybe <10mgs a bag

Modern Warfare -green stamp
graphic- soldier kneeling down
quantity - 6/10
quality - 8/10
I thought it was a one time thing when i first got these cause i talked my boy into goin to cop and payin the tax on somethin else for me one day when he had them purple Escapes with the footprint or Italy or whatever it was on them. But when i called him yesterday, he said, "youll never belive what happened when i opened my work today", -- bricks of Modern Warfare. . . i was so happy. . .i was outa the door before he was off the phone. .

very big bag. .the longer style. . very nicely packed and seems to have the stamp placed on every bag in about the same spot.(not hangin off the edges and shit)
very good clean Fiyaaa!!

to the Pittsburgh cats (and you NYC people) these are outa NYC not Jersey. .so if your man is always workin the Jersey stuff (and there is nuttin wrong with that) but if you wanna grab these you may wanna call around a lil bit

anyone here of Christmas Story, with graphic of Ralphie or some random kid?

peace
be safe and stay up

itll kick in soon. . i remember when i hit 50 again, i think i went to 53 before i could send PMs

sorry mods, feel free to delete this. . i figured id answer him while he was still here

PEACE!!
Thanks
Tech

Thank you very much Tech!
An update about fallout...
I found 2 bags that were filled to the second fold...and i did one of those, it was super huge!! that particular bag was a 9/10 quantity...and most of it were solid (big) flakes...it amounted to about 3-4 regular sized bags, thats how fat it was!

Graphic: red smiley face
ROA: Sniff
Quality: 2/10
Quantity: 4/10
Color/Consistency: off white powder,
Packing: 7/10 neatly packed,
City of Origin: Long Island, NY
The stamp bags from my guy usually dont have a stamp on it since he packages it and I get it straight from him. Its usually weak compared to what I get from the city since my guys crew "runs" the area and know that its more convenient to cop from them instead of going to the city. Im sure this stamp isn't found in the city or NJ, I posted it for ppl from LI who prob the only ones coming by it

Last edited:
Stamp: Sports Center (Sports Over Center...not side-by-side like orignal SCs)
Quality: 8/10 (VERY STRONG!!! --Stronger than the last batch of SC!!)
Quantity: 5/10 (not very fat, about avg size)
ROA: Sniff (the only way 4 me)

Notes: Thank god I decided to grab these, I was kinda nervous about grabbing these cuz earlier today i bought some shit called fallout which was complete GARBAGE!
So These are mad good! I wish they were a bit bigger, but they are nice and strong so thats good...I did 4 outa 10 already and i am feeling NICE
I did 4 of the fallouts and wasnt even sure if i even felt anything!

Just wanted to keep every1 updated. If you see Sports Center (with sports over center) then grab them, i highly recomend it!:):)

TO PTOWN DOPE: I rated the black stamp E.S.P.N.'s a few months back but they were copped in Plainfield (tha other ptown! LoL!). They were absolute fire when I had them so its worth copping a few bags to check got them out. Lemme know how they are if you do end up grabbing them. Also, i just got those new sportscenters (the word SPORT over the word CENTER), and agree dat dey is some sweet-ass titties!

FINAL DESTINATION (all black letters bold text, normal white stamp)
Quality: 8/10 (STRONG for local dope, compared to chicago, what im used to maybe 7/10)
Count 7/10
ROA: IV

Very happy with these. 1 did the trick. and that is rare in wilmington, NC!

#1 way to go

THE BURGH!
stamp-#1 way to go a big number one pic outline with the words inside the 1.
quality-6,6.5/10
quantity-5,6/10
these are pretty nice bags nice size and nice dope!8o

To be fair my tolerance has been extremely high while doing these. I just tried them again tonight after being clean for 3 days and got a much better high off them. I'm going to give it another couple days and possibly IV them to see just how good but for now I'll keep it at 5 because it was nothing spectacular if I'm blown away by the rush I'll see if it can compare to that 8 score.

The rush comes on slowly but it is long lasting and pretty intense. I banged 5 when i woke up and my ears were ringin. They're between a 7 and an 8.

Did anyone try FallOut?
Please post your ratings if you did...apparantly people think that its good, but i thought it sucked, but it wasnt fake, just extrmely weak and cut to shit.

And btw, the guy said "ESPN" but he really meant sports center...

DOA
red
the o looks like a hand grenade
8 this shit is fire
count 8 bags are fat

other comments my homegirl was sick this morning , she knows alot more about the diesel then me, i was like i dont wanna be like one of those people thats like this shits fire, its awesome, i was like tell me what you think, and she was like it was real fucking good

versace i think yellow or gold stamp colour
count 3
quality hard to tell with a clean head after getting booted by the DOA's

will edit the quality comments tommorow when i start off jersey fresh

New (to me anyway) Pittsburgh bag:

Gotham City (Black ink with logo of bat)
Quantity: 7/10
Quality: 7/10
These are good bags. Lots of dope in em, like when you open the stamp there's 4 folds...usually the bottom fold is the only one with powder in it, but these have some in the fold above the bottom (3rd down you guys know what I mean)...very light tan powder, mixes up nice and tea-colored. My normal packs a good rush and I thought had pretty good legs as well. Been getting nothing but these the past 3 days. Happy with them.

toxic??

Hey has whypne heard of toxic in black from the burgh?? Any imput would be great, ecspecially my morning cause my boi just called with them, I do have other options but id rather have the best bags I can get! Wouldn't we all lol! Anyway anything on these would be great...thanx

Boredom led 2 variety...

I was extremely bored today, so I decided 2 visit some of my connects, and chill and puff some blunts with them. So, intern, I ended up with a variety of dope today. Here goes...

PITTSBURGH, PA

GOTHAM CITY 7/10

MICHAEL JACKSON 7/10

TRUE RELIGION 5/10

DREAM 6/10

BLUE CHINA 6/10

BLACK//GOLD HEARTS 7/10

The hearts I got were the caliber they used to be when I was getting them a lil' over a year ago!!!

Stay safe & enjoy yourselves!!! %)