• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

All Stars
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 4/10

Decent-sized bags, dope looks good (very light tan), but doesn't pack as much of a punch as the others I've been getting recently. I had to do an extra 1-2 bags to get the same rush as my normal. It'll do the job if you're sick and can't get anything else, although you'll have to spend a little more cash in order to get the same high.

First Ladys VS White Ladys

here is a pic i took a little while back of them lady bags. . i hope this clears it up and if you havent seen either of them they are quite humorous!

peace
Tech

Last edited:
Red And Blue Stars

these seem to be a Pittsburgh Staple now. I recently got them a week or so ago and also they were around alot in the spring and summer.

I wanted to throw these up there, cause in case you have never seen them they are a really cool bag. And also if you havent seen them, you may want to throw them back in your dealers face if he trys to hand you something lookin like these(like i did, the first time my boy handed them to me, i was like, "i dont want that shit!" . . .he asured me a money back guarantee that they were good) in over 10 years i never seen nuttin like these. . Or the black and Golds. . there was already a pic of them on here but if you cant find it , i probably got one layn around somewhere. .

All Stars
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 4/10

Decent-sized bags, dope looks good (very light tan), but doesn't pack as much of a punch as the others I've been getting recently. I had to do an extra 1-2 bags to get the same rush as my normal. It'll do the job if you're sick and can't get anything else, although you'll have to spend a little more cash in order to get the same high.

it sucks that these fell off. a couple maybe few weeks ago they was slammin! i guess they dont sound too bad, but they were an easy 6.5 maybe 7. i totally trust your rating too cause they got another bad review a couple pages back (just the Pittsburgh ones though i think; them bastards didnt get our mix right or something before they sent them this way)

PEACE!!!
Thanks for the Review
Technical User

Does anybody recall JUICY stamp bags this past June 09 in the NYC/Brooklyn area. Said JUICY is either dark purple or black. Reason for asking is bc my friend had alot of experience w/ dope and I know how much he copped (alot less than usual) and he died from it.

Youre a sniffer, hes a shooter, and 10 bags a day sniffed really aint alot...

Also, Its highly unlikely that you got a more cut up batch of loaded or he got a more cut up batch of sports center. It dont really work like that

Yeah, theres a huge difference between shooting and sniffing. Booting is much more efficient in terms of bang for the buck but will ruin your life faster. Also you run risks of all the shit that comes along with shooting like collapsed veins, plaque buildup in veins&arteries, hepatitis c, etc etc etc...

About there being a more cutup batch of sportscenter I can verify that that is a fact. There is a well known spot in ptown where when they run low on D they pinch the D out and add cut to create more bags. A friend of mine experienced that bad batch of sportcenter that was cut to shit so it's actually pretty likely that a person may have gotten some of that stepped on batch.

Note to Ptown Dope Fiends:

Maybe it's just me but I don't think Sportcenter is all that. I've tried all three batches and it definitely isn't anywhere near a 9 like I've seen chumps on here throwing up. I'd rate the best batch a 5.5 at best, plus the bags not only are the tiny size ones, they are skimp as shit.

Also I've seen people rating Mercedes (green with the logo) 6-7. The only mercedes I know of are fake. They are green with the car logo below and are packaged very nicely, but are 100% baby powder or some shit. I bought 2buns of it and returned it within 5minutes of looking at it. Luckily that connect offers a money back guarantee. I suppose there are good cedez stamps out there, but be very careful and sample before you cop.

My most recent pickup:

Stamp: Maybach
Color: Light red
Logo: Car trademark
Quality: 6/10
Quantity: 5/10

Pretty solid, probably the most consistent stamp I've had outta P lately.

What ever happened to the ptown of the 2004-2007? Fire was all over the place and the whole city had the dope game on smash. Now all the big time hustlas are doing time up north and we got some sorry excuse for dealers puttin out fuckin garbage left and right.

Shit it's almost as if the people puttin out the good bags are also puttin out the fakes simultaneously. You can't find a reliable stamp anymore.

it sucks that these fell off. a couple maybe few weeks ago they was slammin! i guess they dont sound too bad, but they were an easy 6.5 maybe 7. i totally trust your rating too cause they got another bad review a couple pages back (just the Pittsburgh ones though i think; them bastards didnt get our mix right or something before they sent them this way)

PEACE!!!
Thanks for the Review
Technical User

this shit is true. i had them like a week ago again and the quality deffinity went down the shitter. cuz when i had them first like a month ago or so they were real good i rated them like a 7. but now they are like a 4 they deffinitly were stepped on. it sucks! i hate when that shit happens! cuz it happened again today! this morning i got them lucky 13s cuz i knew they were straight they been around the burgh here for awhile. and all the other times i had them they were good. but not today. almost all my dudes got them too so it sucks. but anyway there is like hardly anything in the bags. there basically empty its like they took half the bag out. i dont think they cut it up any more they just took shit out. and u can tell cuz it had the shitty clear tape on it. so just trying to give you pittsburghers a heads up on them 13's. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!! STAY SAFE!:)

Note to Ptown Dope Fiends:

Maybe it's just me but I don't think Sportcenter is all that. I've tried all three batches and it definitely isn't anywhere near a 9 like I've seen chumps on here throwing up. I'd rate the best batch a 5.5 at best, plus the bags not only are the tiny size ones, they are skimp as shit.

Also I've seen people rating Mercedes (green with the logo) 6-7. The only mercedes I know of are fake. They are green with the car logo below and are packaged very nicely, but are 100% baby powder or some shit. I bought 2buns of it and returned it within 5minutes of looking at it. Luckily that connect offers a money back guarantee. I suppose there are good cedez stamps out there, but be very careful and sample before you cop.

My most recent pickup:

Stamp: Maybach
Color: Light red
Logo: Car trademark
Quality: 6/10
Quantity: 5/10

Pretty solid, probably the most consistent stamp I've had outta P lately.

What ever happened to the ptown of the 2004-2007? Fire was all over the place and the whole city had the dope game on smash. Now all the big time hustlas are doing time up north and we got some sorry excuse for dealers puttin out fuckin garbage left and right.

Shit it's almost as if the people puttin out the good bags are also puttin out the fakes simultaneously. You can't find a reliable stamp anymore.

Hey Man, I had the good benz bags and they def were not baby powder, they were average decent dope it must of been a cut up batch you got or sumthing. Also I rated the Maybach a few days abck they are def the best shit going around p-town at the moment along with the purple Almighty, alos i agree with you completly about you saying that its like the same ppl putting out the good bags also are putting fakes out at the same time, IMO this has only been happening for about a year or so.. Do you remeber that you got a good stamp than you got it again a few day or weeks later and the dope was exactly the same or close to it, Now with these fake super cut bags out there you got to be careful everytime you buy, you cant make a purchase on the past quility of stamps due to these greedy dealers.what the fuck happend?? I have gotten burned a few times buying a brick thinking it was good due to past experience with that particular stamp, not knowing there was a fake shitty batch going around... Luckily my guy swapped them back for sumthing decent. Later man i just got me a few bundles of that Maybach got to go catch me a nod. Peace :)

Yeah, theres a huge difference between shooting and sniffing. Booting is much more efficient in terms of bang for the buck but will ruin your life faster. Also you run risks of all the shit that comes along with shooting like collapsed veins, plaque buildup in veins&arteries, hepatitis c, etc etc etc...

About there being a more cutup batch of sportscenter I can verify that that is a fact. There is a well known spot in ptown where when they run low on D they pinch the D out and add cut to create more bags. A friend of mine experienced that bad batch of sportcenter that was cut to shit so it's actually pretty likely that a person may have gotten some of that stepped on batch.

Yea yall took me out of context make me sound ignorant. Of course there is different batches of stamps. they change on the regular from day to day. I was just saying usually there is a different batch it is a different batch totally, the good the bad the knock offs the bootleg bags w/ever....Not that its the same batch bought by the re-seller whose on the corner and one dude sells em straight up and another one opens his bricks taps out everysingle bag and cuts it and re tapes them. I was just pointing out, that it aint too common for dealers to open the bags and cut them and re tape them, that is all i meant. Even tho apparently its happenin more lately from wat yall sayin.

No dude or spot whose worth a shit is doin that tho, and if they got the time for that they cant be makin all that money cuz dont nobody with good bizness got the patience, time, or NEED to do some tedious-ass shit like that. if u makin money then u straight and kno that sellin a good reliable product is gonna keep em comin back. It dont always go that way, but those of us who been in it eventually finds the no bullshit connects that is usually always dependebale like that, and sometimes u gotta deal with a mess of a dealer thats life but no real hustla is doin shit like that, thats all im sayin.

HOW EVER...It does seem like since I left off with this shit 3 months ago it just went crazy out there, Im thankful i aint dealin with this shit thats goin on right now , this crazyness, to be honest with yall it sounds like it fell off major. And that is a bullshit spot if they doin biz like that.

I agree about the dope in 03-07. How ever up to early half of 08 was also great, not that 24/7 FIRE of the earlier years, but still always solid if u knew where to look. For me at the spot I was at, fall was a lil beat, winter of 08 it came back hard as hell , but also thats when the beat bags first started appearin more on the regular twds the end of the winter, by march we started havin the droughts in paterson of that fire that had been constant just seemed to disappear for a little. But Just peep the older stamp threads with me and okteriffic reviews and oher paterson posters of that time of winter 08 u will see constant 7's n the like.

Anyways, Soundin like grandma diesel in my rockin chair over here so thats a wrap, enjoy the mess yall, at least its just not so great diesel and it aint raid city, hot every single day like it was when alot of the fire was out. (well, from wat i hear at least, I aint been lookin 4 disel so I aint been watchin for the boys when im in ptown.) riskin your ass in a hot-ass city everyday for some less than average D will push you to quitin real quick. Enough ramblin tho.

Stamp- death proof it's a green stamp
quility-7.5/10
size-4/10
this stamp was fire mixed really well I think it's a lil better then almighty the purple stamp with a guy with dumbel there's a lot of fire stamps in Paterson rite now so go get them my favorite 3 rite now are sport center blue stamp, green death proof,purple almighty in that order those are my favorite 3 but there's a bunch more fire stamps out there so get them while it last! Have fun!!!

fire!

Hey, I was posting on here like Sept-Nov or so, then quit for a very short time, two weeks maybe, then got back in the game the past month. Now im on subbys again and going on vacation but I got bored and wanted to see what was goin on here and read about everyone nodding their faces off cause i get nostalgic and still fiend like a mofo. Plus I have something worth sharing...

I got these bags about three times between 1 and 2 weeks ago in Newark, from two different people too, same exact shit for sure.

GAME
OVER
Quality: 9-10
Quantity: 8

No joke. I probably never rated anything on here over a 7, mayyybe thrown down an 8 once or twice. TWO of my friends passed out after boostin. one kids dad found him with his set on his lap still, the other kid woke up on the floor in his room alone a couple hours later. I was getting rocked on half my usual dose. The kid who woke up on the floor said he gave some to a friend to test purity and it almost hit 90% but I cant testify to that first hand. I swear this was that fuckin super diesel you pray to cop every single day. Just please be careful if you get your hands on some.

All these were copped in Kingston NY over the past month or so, and I know most of the people here are from Jersey but maybe this will help someone out..

Stamp name: Rock Star
Stamp Color: Red
Stamp Graphic (if any): none
Quantity of Product: 5
Quality of Product: 5.5
ROA: IV

Stamp name: Empire State
Quality of Product: 4

Stamp name: El Rey
Stamp Graphic (if any): something is there, but its blurry
Quality of Product: 3

Stamp name: Congrats
Quantity of Product: 6
Quality of Product: 6.5

Stamp name: Magic (in small letters)
Stamp Color: Black
Quantity of Product: 3
Quality of Product: 6

Stamp name: Magic
Stamp Color: Black
Stamp Graphic (if any): Horse w/ wings
Quality of Product: 6

any paterson cats heard of SECRET WINDOW or GUILTY PLEASURE? Also, sportscenter is startin ta fall off, not in quality but in quantity, small ass bags

any paterson cats heard of SECRET WINDOW or GUILTY PLEASURE? Also, sportscenter is startin ta fall off, not in quality but in quantity, small ass bags

them secret windows were around the burgh a while back may be last winter about. they were straight. they were purple with a big window on it. they were like a 7ish. i dont kno if thy are the same ones though cuz that was a while ago cuz of the movie i guess.

Illadelphia

Stamp name: Two Way
Stamp Color: Blue
Stamp Graphic (if any): None
Quantity of Product: 4/10
Quality of Product: 3/10
ROA: Snorted.

secret window was out last summer, I sitll remember cuz i got it with one of my old ridin partners, RIP, that shit just made me think of him. Shit yo, time flies. i kno that dont help now obv. it aint the same thing. But i remember they bein decent then, I always like to compare old n new versions of the same stamp see how they measure up, let us know how it is. BTW, Ima hit u up outside of this thread n get u back, but thank u for wat u said the other day u kno wat im talkin about. peace dopeheads

Up on the block for this month:
NSFW:
1222000014.jpg

I'm a weekly user (a bundle lasts me a LONG time, especially that Target)

Just sampled the A1. I'm not big for giving number ratings, because I don't use often enough to feel comfortable doing that. Anyways, I digress:

Stamp: A1
Graphic: None
Quality: About the same as the Target that was going around in the August. A tiny bit less potent, though. (My friend was right on the money with that). Still, half a bag snorted is enough to get a barely tolerant user very, very nicely opiated.
Count: About exactly the same as the Target that was going around in August.
Color: Off-white (light beige), very slightly flaky. Doesn't stick to the razor blade too bad.
Packing: Somewhat sloppy, but really can't complain.
ROA: Insufflation

My friend told me that the two different stamps of Target are the same dope. Either way, looking forward to trying the new batch. The last batch I had was the batch in August. (I buy two bundles and it lasts me months). Also, forgot to add, the A1 was copped from the same people who do Target, so of course they're quality.

I actually might get around to trying the new target today, actually. I'll keep y'all updated. Stay safe people!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sports Center is still around and still FIRE!

Stamp: Sports Center (Blue no Graphic)
Quality: 8/10 (The same White, sticky (staticy), bangin shit. same as Next Levels used to b)
Quantity: 6/10 (Def above average, but, it can always be fatter! lol)

Notes: People hatin on sports center cuz they cant get it? lol. Sports Center is NO WAY a 5.5...sorry, but u got BEAT!
Sports Center is the best Stamp around since Next Level. WAY BETTER THAN PORSCHE!

The Mercedes Benz that I got was Fake too, It was def not baby powder, but it was def not dope even tho it was neatly packaged, and the powder came out flaky like real shit, and was white... but it didnt get me off E, and i was SICK AS HELL!