1222000014.jpg

Stamp: Target
Graphic: Circle and dot (See pic above)
Quality: Slightly better than the A1.
Count: Higher than the A1 by about 10-20%
Color: Almost pure white, very flaky, doesn't stick to the razor blade at all
Packing: Better packed than A1, but could be better
ROA: Insufflation

Will report back in a week or two when I can tell you for sure if the graphic-less Target is the exact same.

Last edited:
Stamp: BROWN SUGAR
Graphic: none, only the name in a very basic font
Quality: 5/10
Count: 5/10
Color/Consistency of Dope: beige powder, mixes up really thick
Packing: 3/10 really low budget stamp
ROA: IV
City of Origin: New Brunswick
Overall: 5/10 average for New Bruns.

Stamp: JAGUAR
Graphic: the logo the car company uses
Quality: 4/10
Color/Consistency of Dope: off white powder
Packing: 5/10
Overall: 4.5/10 you can get a rush if you boot enough

Stamp: PINK PANTHER
Graphic: I'm assuming it's the pink panther but it is really hard to make out
Quality: 6/10
Color/Consistency of Dope: beige powder, mixes like the BROWN SUGAR but packs a stronger punch
Packing: 3/10 the stamp is a disaster
Overall: 5.5 it's average dope

Stamp: THE NORTH FACE
Graphic: none
Quality: 7/10
Count: 5.5/10
Color/Consistency of Dope: tan powder/flakes
Packing: 5/10 stammp is very faded, but bags are taped neatly
City of Origin: Newark
Overall: 7/10 what a difference in the size of the bags compared to New Brunswick. If this was copped in Brunswick I'd be rating a 10/10 on size but my boy who took me up said these are average sized bags for Newark. Goodbye New Brunswick...

TO PTOWN DOPE: Hell yea brother! People that hatin on sportscenter definly gettin the bullshit batch cuz its fire 4 sure! I been doin sportscenters for 2 weeks straight, which is wierd for me, bcuz no matter how good a stamp is, i always go get other stamps i havent yet heard of or seen rated on here, in hopes of getting some unknown fire in its 1st batch to hit the streets. Today my guy with the sportscenters finally ran out and i had to get some of that red stamp 2010, which is NOWHERE near as good, but got me well enough. The 2tone sportscenters are definly all gone now as both of my connects that had them have been out now for like 5 days. The regular blue sportscenters have started falling off in quantity however. I got really small bags all the way through the buns yesterday. ALSO- a little word of warning to ptown fiends, the bullshit blue sportscenters are also STILL out for certain. I know this cuz 2 of my boys copped them 2day in different parts of the city. They gave me a few bags so i could see if they really were different from the other batches, and they 100% definitely were. They were pretty much garbage like a 3/10, meaning that the cutup batch has had even more cut added to it recently. The first stepped on sportscenter batch from 2 weeks ago was much better- like an average 5/10. Try b4 U Buy peeps. This fiend learned that lesson tha hard way!

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Red
Name/Graphic: 2010/no graphic
Quantity: 5/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: Decent shit all around, though i defnly would have taken the sportscenters over these. This dope drips really well and whatever type of cut that was used on these 2010's is the kind of cut i would prefer my dope have IF i had a choice in the matter. OBVIOUSLY no cut at all would be my ultimate preferance. LoL!

hey flacky, i've been getting those same stamps and i think your ratings are pretty on point. btw, the graphic-less TARGET is the original. it was around for a long time before the ones with the graphic came out.

i went recently hoping to pick up some more TARGET, but ended up getting STARBUCKS.

NYC
STARBUCKS
GRAPHIC: None, just the name in all caps
QUALITY: 7/10, about the same as TARGET
QUANTITY: 7/10
DESCRIPTION: white and flaky, breaks up into a very fine powder

Last edited:
A little tip for all...
If you want to get a "rush", but do not want to IV....
Try smoking it in a bowl, what i did was took some weed, and sprinkled some dope on it...
took a hit, and actually got a rush...gets u fucked up cuz it hits u fast, like iv...sniffing takes a few minutes.
Give it a try, gets u fucked up! u def don't need to do a whole bag, but i am sure if u took the whole bag in 1 hit u will get super fucked up!
If someone winds up doing a full bag in one hit, lmk how it was!
but i am using the fire sportscenter still so it might not b the same with an inferior stamp.

I hope my guy don't run out, cuz i wana feel nice on the holidays.

I made up my mind, my new years (decade) resolution is to Quit dope and cigs.
I am going to leave this shit in the past.

quittin didnt last...

anyone here of hardwoods?

I talked to one of my boys in mckeesport and he said something "woody" or something "wood" he didn't have them on him so mabay that's what he got, I was leary to try them cause I never heard of them and didn't want a brick of garbino. I may get a few to test in the morn, if I gettem ill postem 4 sure!!

Stamp:PASSION
Graphic: a heart with an arrow going through it
Quality: 8/10
Count: 6/10
Color/Consistency: beige flakes, not powder at all. Mixed up iced tea dark with miniml shit at the bottom.
Packing: stamp is dark and clear, bags are taped a okay, but u have to be careful not to rip the bag when opening.
City: Newark
Overall: 8/10 I just started going to the brick city and have definitely noticed a difference in quality and size. I banged two of these and got a rush like when I banged 5 VERSACE bags. I might be overrating, I'm not sure. But compared to what I get locally these are absolute fire!! Anyone who has seen these, please tell me your thoughts.

^^^^thats funny that the PASSIONs in newark are fire, cuz the ones in paterson are total garbage. so enjoy 'em Sin City!

Good n Plenty
Graphic: just the text in black
Quality: 5/10
Count 7/10
Color consistency/ White stamped bag and weren't taped, freshly packaged..... (more common recently to find people bagging their own shit.) mixed up dark
City: Wilmington, NC

Sports Center *UPDATE*

Stamp:Sports Center (Blue - No Graphic)
Quality: 8/10 (still fire!)
Quantity: 4.5-5/10 (Getting SMALLER! REALLY SMALL!)

Someone is getting really greedy here. I am sure they make a ton of profit making them big...but now they wanna double their already high profit by making them less than half the size they started out with.

We need to organize a boycott. or something like that.
Anyone who has a connect that supplies with sports center we should all tell our dealers to tell their dealers to make them the way they were when they started it (and of course keep the quality and do not cut it up more)

Maybe if we all speak up, and the supplier who makes the sports center will start to do it right, or will start to lose $.
I just dont wanna fuck with the quality, cuz i rather it be small(and fire) than full of cut and huge.

Stamp:PASSION
Graphic: a heart with an arrow going through it
Quality: 8/10
Color/Consistency: beige flakes, not powder at all. Mixed up iced tea dark with miniml shit at the bottom.
Packing: stamp is dark and clear, bags are taped a okay, but u have to be careful not to rip the bag when opening.
Overall: 8/10 I just started going to the brick city and have definitely noticed a difference in quality and size. I banged two of these and got a rush like when I banged 5 VERSACE bags. I might be overrating, I'm not sure. But compared to what I get locally these are absolute fire!! Anyone who has seen these, please tell me your thoughts.

Are the prices the same as Paterson, or is it different (more, or less)
We are not allowed to post the actual price, so if u want to answer a simple: Same, More, or Less $ will be good.
Thanks.

Yo Ptown Dope'r

Prices I think for the most part are the same in both Ptown and The Bricks...

Stamp: Jackson 5ive
Graphic: A young Michael Jackson w/ Long Hair
Color/Consistency: beige powder, very very light tan. no clumps.
Packing: wide flimsy bags nice and neatly wrapped up
ROA: Sniff
Overall: 6/10 ... Decent dope. Two bags had me good to go.

Stamp: Jackson 5ive
Graphic: A young Michael Jackson w/ Long Hair
Color/Consistency: beige powder, very very light tan. no clumps.
Packing: wide flimsy bags nice and neatly wrapped up
ROA: Sniff
Overall: 6/10 ... Decent dope. Two bags had me good to go.

Funny you posted cause I just got back from Newark with these. I inject so I'll give my review

Quality: 6/10 agreed
Count: 6/10 agreed
Color: beige powder and it mixes up very very light

Its deffinately true what they say when they say "winter fire"

There is so much quality diesel floatin around the burgh lately...I only got 6 dudes i can meet anymore and it dosen't even matter who i go to, everything is good.

Yesterday i got them Lucky 13s again, and they are the same as before =D

Stamp name: Lucky 13
Color: Black
Logo: Skull, Top Hat, number 13s, ETC...im sure yall know what im talking about
Quantity: 6-7/10, these bags were still fat
Quality: hmmm, im gonna say about a 6.5/10 this shit is still good and kickin :D

Today i got Stay Highs 8o ...I was very sceptical about getting them because a short time ago there were some stay highs going around that were complete junkkkkk. :p But these ones are pretty damn good, haha

Stamp Name: Stay High
Color: I want to say Purple, but could be a faded black...
Logo: Guys head, with a syringe pointed towards his eye,cheek, or forehead, not exactly sure which one
Quantity: 5/10 6/10
Quality: 6.5/10 pretty similar to the Lucky 13'S

Stamp Name: Black Jack
Color: Black
Logo: None
Quantity: 6/10, these are nice, they leave Very good scrapes!
Quality: Deffinately a SOLID 7/10. 8o
Note: Get these if you can, but BEWARE there is also a junk batch of these going around, the good ones say Black Jack in really thick pressed ink, the other ones are really thin and kinda just look like theyd be shitty,,,

Not gonna rate the other ones cause there on here a few times... Like the Tuna Fish, DOAs, Hawaii 50s, Almightys, True Religions, Black n Gold Hearts, Deathproof, Death Day...etc..

And for your information, I I.V. and have been using for 5 years, but was clean for a year relapsed recently about 10 months ago or so. I usually do ATLEAST 4 bags per shot, My tollerance isnt suuuuuuuuuuuuper high, but its pretty high id say.

Ill be posting here a lot, so looking forward to what you Pittsburgh people are getting and ill let you know the same :)

All messages sent to me will be ignored if asking me to "hook them up, or for a source." Thanks you all, Happy Hollidays, and Hopefully the junk is gone for awhile :D

Last edited:
Dope Dick's

Name: Dope Dick
Color: Red
Quantity: 5/10
Quality: 2/10

i dont know what the fuck this shit is?
tastes more like vitamins & yeast than dope...
not worth buying; don't waste your cash