• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

stamp- widow maker no pic
quality-7.5 these were some fire bags!!=D
quantity-5 pretty good size not over the flap but consistent.

mixed up clean to a cloudy brownish, but any ways fire bags get em if you can!!

Pittsburgh, monday morning
:p Ace of Spades
two little spades on the top on each side of the text
Bag is flimsy and really smooth
shit is coke white and cut with gypsum or some crazy powdered mineral, has a crystal sheen when light shines on angle.
quantity: 4-6/10 mostly small, one big, 2 medium
quality: 2.6/10 barley any dope in em, 4 and a half shot just got my girl off e, i sniffed 4 and a half and a daily news that was mixed in and i felt decent, not what id expect from doing 5 and a half in 15 min .

I was so pissed cause at the last min my dude told me he did have widow makers which are pretty fire compared to the crap thats around the burgh right now, told me to pick these or frank lucas that are black stamped. should have taken the lucas's but they might have been shitty too. I fucking hate it when my dude lies about what he has. He's one of the best dudes i've had aside from gettin crap now and again and he hooks me up, got double what i asked for yesterday, don'y know if it was a mistake or not. Anyway stay away from ace of spades, they are barley a desperation buy, but will get u off e.
Sorry about multiple posts, my girl and I post on same account so sometimes i post in the morning about what I just got not realizing she posted the nite before or in the morning while im gone. Not trying to be a jerk, just didn't realize. Will make an effort not to allow it to happen again.

Last edited:
FUNNY MONEY
Graphic- 3 bills fanned out
Quality-6.5/10
Quanity-6/10
Neatness-6/10
Comments-above average dope - happy with these. typical off white decently flakey product

oh yeah... also wondering if anyone has had the NONSTOP bags that are green. I've had the same stamp of these nonstops in both red and blue and both were fire...i'd rade them a 7.5 at least and they were also good sized bags. just curious about the green ones...i'd appreciate if anyone has any info...i'm a little wary of the 3rd round of those in another color being just as great as the red and blue ones.

Oh...and these are all out of Paterson and all have been IV'd. To get an idea of my tolerance, I've been using for about 3 1/2 yrs everyday and do 3-5 bags per shot. (i'm a chick...dont know if that matters lol...)

Last edited by a moderator:
City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Green
Name/Graphic: POWERHOUSE/no graphic
Quantity: 7/10
Quality: 4/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: Similar to the purple POWERHOUSEs that were floating around Paterson last month. Will get ya off sick, but grab something else if ya can.

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Blue
Name/Graphic: TRUE RELGION/horseshoe graphic *NOT THE GUITAR BUDDHA*
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 7/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: Very pleased with these. Was surprised how good they are. I tried those red TRUE RELIGIONs with the buddha playing guitar graphic and they were beat in my opinion, but these new TRUE RELIGIONs with a graphic of a horseshoe are WAY better.

please do not discuss dealing in here

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah

Name/Graphic: Team Jordan in blue w/ the Air Jordan Logo
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: 7/10
ROA: Insufflation
NOTES: white dope. pretty good stuff.

I second the quality rating. I'd put it more like 5/10 on quantity though.

hell no that shit ain't 87% pure ... some bags are really big though..... i would rate that shit 6 /10 , quality wise .... its definelty not garbage but its is good dope but not no fire .

it is 8-9 out of 10.
maybe you got a bad batch, because ive seen all types of next level, ive seen next level that was brown and nasty, ive seen next level that was garbage, ive seen next level that was white and good, but wasnt pure at all.
with next level all u need is 1.
i got blue team jordans and i need 3 to achieve the same effect as one next level.
and the guy rated team jordan blue a 7
so if tj blue, was 7...and the next level is much better, then overall it is a 8-9
cant be less than a 7 that is for sure
id say team jordan blue was a 6, MJ rainbow was a 5.
but next level always varies tho.
like i said before next level isnt always the same.
but 87% was an underestimate, i think it is well in the 90's
i had pure from an underground pharmacy in canada once (when i used to live in ontario), and they had PURE phamacutical grade #4,and it was exactly the same texture, same color, same taste everything. it seemed to be more potent only cuz my tolerance was lower back in those days.
im 38 now, i was 24 then.

I guess I'll add a small disclaimer for some people. But before that a message to " sin city bags" I agree that just cause its the same stamps doesn't mean it the same dope and prettymuch everything else you told me. Also, my rating are not maxims the are merely possibly helpful information. It doen't mean the if you follow mine or anyone else that you will get fire or garbage, but it can be helpful. Anyways it's better to know something than not know anything. Now , as a caution I sniff my stuff and I probably have a lower tolerance cause I have only been using for roughly 5 months so take my rating with that in mind. However, i have been trying to make my rating more congruent with others ratings .

Now on this episode of "stamps" we have:

Stamp: Sour Diesel Red color
Graphics: just Lettering
Quality:6.5/10
Note:

Stamp: Beat it puple color
Graphics: Lettering + plus black version of michael jackson picture
Quality:5.5/10
Note:

Stamp: The Hangover blue color
Graphics: just Lettering
Quality:8.5/10
Note: Straight FIRE!!!! but man said there was also a Counterfeit garbabge version of this stamp so watch
out it might be fire or garbage . And this is from my one dealer and he's the dealer I trust the most and I think he trusts me because I have gotten credit before and I have paid him back. But obvisouly thats not the only reason. but besides the point.

Dude, when i got hangovers blue they were not straight fire.
they were GOOD, but they were the tanish (light tan) and were small.
but they were not straight fire.
in comparasion, nextlevel is 3x better. atleast.
i would say hangover was 75% purity

STAMP NAME: KING KONG

COLOR: RED

GRAPHIC: NONE

QUANITY: 4.5

QUALITY: 4.5

OTHER: A touch below avg, not complete garbage, will get ya off E, but def grab something else if possible.

STAMP NAME: TRUE BLOOD

COLOR: RED

QUANITY: 6

QUALITY: 5

OTHER: avg shit, bags are from avg to jus a lil above

STAMP NAME: DIRTY MONEY

COLOR: MULTI COLORED- GREEN, PURPLE, RED

QUANITY: 6

QUALITY: 7

OTHER: DEF ABOVE AVG, SOLID SHIT..

Lately I been getting shit outta Asbury area, all dude's had the past almost week now is King Kong so I decided to see what was good in Newark, got the Dirty Money which I was happy with..

LOL @ Ptown-Dope

Dude, stop with your analytical "8797% shit" that stuff is stupid. Even if you got the most fire "Next Levels" they still weren't 87%. Trying to justify your rating with "It looked JUST LIKE the pure #4 from an underground pharmacy in Canada" is just plain ignorant. So unless your dick is a gc/ms machine please stop with the chemical breakdowns and exaggerations.

most dope on average ain't even close to 80-90%... cut that percentage in half man.

yea, sorry that u cant find next level.
you probably never had real shit in your life!

I DONT NEED A MACHINE TO ANALIZE CHEMICAL BREAKDOWNS FOOL

if its white, and mixes brown, with 0 residue in the spoon it is pure.
anything mixed in dope quenine, b vitamin, milk powder, will not disolve brown, and will not disolve at the same rate as heroin.
therefore will leave a residue and will not go in the spike.

dumb ass.

yea i been doin this shit for YEARS. since the 90's when dope was garbage. I used to get from lower east side manhatten and they had crap shit in the 20-30% range.
I moved to canada, and got 99.9% phamacutical grade. because at one point they actually gave addicts dope so they dont have to get on the streets. the place i got it from wasnt thru a doctor, but it was the real deal.
I moved back down to NJ, a few years back and have been really surprised how shit has changed since the early 90's!!
Although there is alot of garbage floating around, you do once in a while get shit that is 90%+.
http://www.jointogether.org/news/research/summaries/2004/nj-street-heroin-purest-in.html

now they didnt say it in this article, but the 71.4% is the average between several samples that they got.
so if they got a sample of some garbage, obviously it will bring down the avg.

opium production in afghanistan is up 600% since 2001. so obviously our shit is getting stronger and stronger.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,
I have been behind the scenes for a few months now, just getting advice about shit in the area.

I felt I had to join and sign up when I read the debate about next levels.

First off, I got next level and I agree about the rating.

Stamp: Next Level
Quality: 9/10 --- FIRE!!!! (Best shit out there, and I tried EVERYTHING, i even went based on alot of your ratings, just to be disappointed!)
Quanity: 7/10 (Althought I've seen Fatter, These are huge, and im happy with it.)

Today I also tried....
Stamp: Hangover
Quality: 4/10
Quantity: 5/10
It burned, nasty taste, but it was bitter, it helped me get off E, but after 4 bags my pupils were still huge (And i put all 4 in one, as usual!)
So considering these red hangovers were about half the Potency of Next Level, what would you say?

Although I have no way of testing for purity, I would say these are pretty good. I have no idea of a percentage, I would say it is up there though...

I do agree, I don't shoot it, and Don't know how it mixes or anything like that, but I heard from people that the cut leaves residue, and H will mix completely.

::Edit:: IF YOU SEE NEXT LEVEL, GRAB IT! YOU WILL LOVE IT, MARK MY WORDS!

Last edited:
if these "NEXT LEVELS" are the ones that were around like a month ago outta Paterson, theres no way its close to 90% pure. Not even close. Definitely straight as hell, but not "in the 90's". Just my 0.2

k lets get back on topic before warnings and infractions have to be issued

Stamp : Snoop dog
Graphic : Red Letters with words Snoop dog
Quality : 5/10 - They are decent i would say maybe a bit above average
Quantity :6/10 - a decent amount

yo been awhile since i posted, havent had internet much, but ive gotten a lot of dif stuff...

hamburger helper
green bag, small size, very average stuff 6/10

state of emergency
red bag, just words, about the same as the HH, 6/10

7 up
green bag, written like the logo on the soda bottle, again average size and strength, 6/10

coca cola
green stamp, written like the drink, strong shit, just small size, 6.5/10

guns n roses
pink stamp, gun with roses wrapped around the barrel, average and size and slightly above average stuff, 6.5/10

adoration
red stamp, no picture just the word. pretty big bags, also real good stuff, had em for about a week, 7.5/10

departure
blue stamp, pretty full bags, pretty strong too, burn to blow em, like em a lot, 8/10

section 8
green stamp, just the words. These were the best ones in months around here, had em for 2 weeks solid, and they were full, and killer dope. 9/10

lucky 13
different size of actual bag, slightly wider and one less fold. got em cold coppin, bag is really really elabrate, most artistic bag ive ever seen, had a skull wearing a top hat and flames around it. also dark dope, i think it was actual H as opposed to the almst always fentanyl thats white and powdery around here. good shit, 8/10

true religion
red stamp, words and a horse shoe in red above it. Pretty strong stuff, bags are average or slightly aove average size, strength is good. 7/10

star track
green stamp, just the words. the bags were slightly bigger than average sized, but a few would be awesome. I had one out of these that was the single biggest bag i have ever had in my life, the dope is good, and the size is generally good too. 8/10

i know ive had more in the last month but i cant remember off the top of my head, hope everyone is bein safe and havin fun...

STAMP NAME: GRAVY

COLOR: GREEN

QUANITY: 7

QUALITY: 8

OTHER: STR8 FIRE!!! NOT TO MUCH SHIT GETS 7'S AND 8'S FROM ME, BUT THIS SHIT IS ON POINT!!!!!!!! FROM THE BRICKS!

I also got something called Raw Dope that I didn't get a chance to try yet, I'll review on that one tomorrow..

**p-town fire dope alert**

Hey people, Its been a few days since i posted a review, but now im back, During a recent trip to Paterson, I picked up some absolute FIRE, prob the best shit i have had in months, if you come across these bags get them while you can you will be extremly HIGH and happy, The following stamp is FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!!!8)

Stamp name: NON STOP

Stamp Graphic-NONE

Color and Consistency/texture of Product: VERY WHITE, AND FLAKEY AS HELL LIKE GOOD DOPE SHOULD BE!.

Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: PACKED UP NICE, LOOKED GOOD

Quantity of Product: 8/10- THESE BAGS WERE ABSOLUTE SUPER FIRE AND THEY WEREGIANT THEY HAD ALOT IN THEM I WAS REALLY HAPPY, EACH BAG LOOKED LIKE 2 BAGS SERIOUSLY.

Quality of Product:8.5/10-THESE ARE PROB THE BEST OUT THERE RIGHT NOW THESE BAGS GET YOU SUPER HIGH AND NODDING HARD FOR A LONG TIME, THEY ARE FIRE. SCOOP THEM UP IF YOU COME ACROSS THEM YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.

PS: THESE BAGS ARE ABSOLUTE FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!!!!!!!! GET THEM NOW!!=D PEACE OUT AND BE SAFE PEOPLE!