True Love - Red Stamp (cursive writing)
quantity 4/10
quality 5/10
square bag

EZ pickens - blue Stamp
quantity 6/10
quality 5/10
rectangle bag
decent bags, much like the Money Bags, alot of cut. . . dirty but does the trick

"some dudes name" - green stamp(ill update it when i look at them again. . they are put away
i need to try these still too, , there was just a couple thrown in with my purchase

peace!!!
TechUser

Vendetta

STAMP-VENDETTA
QUALITY-6.9/10 PRETTY DECENT BAGS, I THINK THERE LIKE THE SECTION 8'S MAY BE A LITTLE BETTER JUST SMALLER BUT BETTER DOPE I THINK.
QUANITY- 6/10 ALRIGHT SIZE JUST NOT REALLY OVER THE FLAP GOOD.

They mix up nice and clean to a dark brown nothing leftover like the guns and roses leaving hard clay shit in the cooker. but anyways get these if u can you won't be dissapointed if u get the ones i got that aint stepped on.

GARBAGE ALERT!:X
STAY AWAY FROM STAY HIGHS IN REALLY TINY GREEN CURSIVE WRITING. YOU CAN'T READ IT BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THEIRS A SYRINGE ON TOP OF THE LETTERS. THERE NOT COMPLETELY FAKE BUT CLOSE TO IT.

pittsburgh

(wednesday morning)

roa = iv

true love - red stamp (cursive writing)
quantity 4/10
quality 5/10
square bag

ez pickens - blue stamp
quantity 6/10
quality 5/10
rectangle bag
decent bags, much like the money bags, alot of cut. . . Dirty but does the trick

"some dudes name" - green stamp(ill update it when i look at them again. . They are put away
i need to try these still too, , there was just a couple thrown in with my purchase

peace!!!
Techuser

dude them easy pickings are garbage i give them a 3 everyone stay away! But my tolerance is bad but everyone i know that had them thinks there garbage. Maybe you just dont use hardly anything cuz they suck balls!!!!!!!

My boys in the bronx are working with some Redbulls and powerhouses. Anyone got the word on red bulls? i know the powerhouses are alright but dunno about the latter.

SPIT FIRE
spit is over the word fire
his shit is a little ditry but gives a nice rush/high
i'll give it a 6.5 all around

************************************************************************************
Therapy
i did 4 bags like i usually do and was out cold, OD'd
be careful with this shit
i guess it's a new batch and it's potent as hell
^^^^^you've been warned please be careful^^^^^

copped some of those lucky 13s with the cool graphic on the bag
quality- 6 to 7 some are banging and others are dece
quantity- 6
ROA- IV theyre kinda dirty with some dece legs
burgh

Hey guys, have a little update. These are all over the last 5 days in P-Town, NJ.

V.S.O.P.
icon-yellow_star.gif
icon-yellow_star.gif
icon-yellow_star.gif
icon-yellow_star.gif

Graphic: Hennesy Logo in Green.
Appearence:The wrapping was pretty standard - tan/beige dope.
Quality: 4/10
Quanity: 4.5/10
ROA: Intranasal
Comments:These just fall short of standard size wise, but this ain't the dope that anybody wants. If you have to they'll do I guess, but don't burn a brick on these.

Black & Milds
icon-yellow_star.gif
icon-yellow_star.gif
icon-yellow_star.gif
icon-yellow_star.gif

Graphic: Cigar in Green.
Appearence:Same as the V.S.O.P.
Comments:These came in a multi-pack with V.S.O.P.s & Black & Milds. I believe them to be of a common source and/or similar dope.

Young Money
icon-yellow_star.gif
icon-yellow_star.gif
icon-yellow_star.gif
icon-yellow_star.gif

Graphic: Three US $100 billz in Green.
Appearence:Same as the V.S.O.P.
Comments:These came in a multi-pack with V.S.O.P.s & Black & Milds, same shit.

SUPER 10
icon-yellow_star.gif

Appearence:Neatly wrapped. The dope was whitish & not that sticky.
Quality: 1/10
Quanity: 2/10
Comments: Ouch, I through down more than I should have with this garbage. This is being completely honest, this is the worst dope I've ever encountered, just horrrrrrible. Really stay away - even if you get some sick deal I promise you it's just not worth it. Didn't even stop the sickness besides minor threshold effects. I had a non-tolerant friend blow 2 bags in one rail, he barely caught a buzz. He said there was no rush, no euphoria, no legs, just some slightly smaller pupils & a slight change in perspective. In the end these bags DO have heroin in them, just the most minute amount I've ever seen while still being D. You've been warned...

NON STOP
icon-yellow_star.gif
icon-yellow_star.gif
icon-yellow_star.gif
icon-yellow_star.gif
icon-yellow_star.gif
icon-yellow_star.gif
icon-yellow_star.gif

Graphic: None.
Appearence: This dope is fairly white & a fair amount sticks to the bag. The bags were nicely wrapped (standard size rectangle).
Quality: 7/10
Quanity: 9/10
Comments: Whoa boy. These bags were fairly good dope, definetely somewhere above average - I was happy. The size is what brings it home wit' the bags. Out of 20 bags 18 of them were at least halfway to the third fold - FUCK YEAH *damien*...Highly recommend you grab these - quality dope and honestly a shitload of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Garbage list of Philly bags: Fuel, Take Over, Shop Rite

Average shit: Absolute

Very good dope: P

735's

I heard these are the new one's around and are supposed to look like them Tiffany's!?! Anyone heard of them

just one from paterson, nj:

Name/Graphic: P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) in green & red letters w/ a cartoon girl to the right.
Quantity: 4.5/10
ROA: Insufflation
NOTES: more brown than the white/beige stuff i've been copping in P-town recently. it's decent but certainly nothing to write home about.

happy traveling.

WOW The Non-Stop is back in Ptown, i remember thats all i used to get last year, consistant, that and #1 Hit.

1st pickup from a brand new guy outta Jersey City. Way out of my comfort zone, but was bored so I took the drive to JC. And with Plainfield being so on point lately and so close to where I live, theres been no reason to drive all the way to Ptown and risk wasting money on beat shit...again. Ptown's been so hit or miss (for me anyway) lately, that I question myself as to why I keep spending money on new stamps I havent tried yet, praying that they'll be good and ending up disappointed. Im not saying I've given up on Paterson, just taking a break from that city and hopefully let the garbage run out. Anyways....

City: Jersey City, NJ
Stamp Color: Blue
Name/Graphic: TEAM JORDAN/michael jordan "jumpman" graphic
Quality: 8/10
Quanity: 8/10
ROA: Sniffles
Notes: Had this same stamp outta Newark a while back and it was shit. This
however was reaaaally good. Some bags were a fold and a half full,
almost completely white diesel! Am very glad I checked out this new
connect. Scoop 'em if ya see 'em!

City: Plainfield, NJ
Stamp Color: Red
Name/Graphic: HOODRAT/graphic of a rat
Quality: 6.5/10
Quanity: 3/10
ROA: Shnorted
Notes: Dope was better than average quality wise, but below average on
quantity. 1 bag was actually empty!!! Was compensated
financially though for the empty one. All-around decent find, but
nuthin' ta get hard over.

Be safe peoples and keep it movin'. One

wrong name

730 virus

that's the name i meant earlier. i can't understand galf of these mofo's anyways.

Lucky 13's are still th way I'm going. %)

i don't know where my post from yeserday went but

SPIT FIRE 6.5 average, wierd cut

WARNING***WARNING***WARNING***WARNING***WARNING

Therapy
10/10 rating
i did 4 bags like i usually did and before i could clean up my shit i was out and had o be revived by mouth to mouth. i do 4 to 7 bags (IV'd) to get my good high and 4 of these was too much. just wanted to let you know to be safe with these

Therapy
10/10 rating
i did 4 bags like i usually did and before i could clean up my shit i was out and had o be revived by mouth to mouth. i do 4 to 7 bags (IV'd) to get my good high and 4 of these was too much. just wanted to let you know to be safe with these

^^^*just to be safe im taking that out* what town are these from???

Last edited by a moderator:
both garbage and milky. same shit as jerz.

Shit, that's all I can get in this neck of the woods. I'm sure this dope is coming outta jerz b/c my boy told me these powerhouses and red bulls are all he could find and he had to go to ptown to get them. What would they score outta 10? are they average or just crap?

Therapy
10/10 rating

They really aren't kidding when they say to do less than you normally would every time you get a new stamp. I do it all the time so as to prevent me taking way too much, and it's saved me. It's real good advice. Maybe doing 2 won't get you high if it's average dope, but if it's real strong then 2 could be enough (with 4 perhaps being wayyyyyy too much).

So yeah, always try to lower the initial number of bags you do on your first intake of a new stamp just to get a feel for them.

Anyways, got some red King Kong bags in the burgh. ROA IV

Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 6/10
Comment: They get the job done.