• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

GARBAGE WARNING.

FAXED
Quantity - 8/10
Quality - 4/10
Large brown flakes big amounts in each but comes out in chunks.
When mixed extremely cut comes up like coffee with too much cream.

stay away.

Stamp: assault on precint 13
graphic: Google the movie and see the logo that comes up
count: 7/10
quality: 7/110
color: Regular sand at the beach with a little more whiteness than usual
packing: 4/10 kinda sloppy, and it's in those "flimsy" bags
overall score: 7/10
notes: This shit burns really bad when you sniff it. I'm talkin eyes watering and turning red. However, it's pretty nice dope and it's got legs. I've had a hell of a summer so far guys. Let's hope the post july 4th part is just as nice!

Stamp: shrimp & broccoli
graphic: Just the name in green ink
count: 8/10
quality: 8.5-9/10 some serious fire
color: Sandy tan
packing: 5/10
overall score: 8.5/10
notes: Really fucking good dope with a smooth high

p.s if you go bback a few pages i rated major league in the green stamp. It's going around brunswick again but the stamp is slightly different. The dope is pretty much the same though.

West Coast Bags

you east coast peeps
are spoiled and lucky.

stamped bags?
neatly sealed?
good quality?8o
damn.

here's the L.A. report:
Bags:
party balloon colors:
orange
blue
green
yellow
red
pink

Type: black tar
Quality: shitty most of the time
Quantity: shitty most of the time
:(

Just a reminder to people postin in here.

This thread is for discussion of stamps only.If you got a question about suboxone, methadone, your tolerance, or any other question related to addiction/heroin use, and it AINT about stamps, DO NOT POST IT HERE please.

Lately there has been more off topic posts that says ''i think this is the wrong thread but....(fill in off topic question here such as, how much suboxone should i take if my habit is X bags a day, how do i shoot dope i am a sniffer and want to shoot up but dont know how, etc.)'' So if you know its the wrong thread then dont post it in here, lol, why would you continue postin it if you kno its in the wrong spot?

Anyways,not singleing nobody out there has been a few of these lately but Im askin that if you got a question you kno dont belong here DONT POST IT.

Just one more time in case you aint hear me since some folks in here tend to need to get smacked over the head with somethin for it to sink in: ;)

THIS THREAD IS FOR DISCUSSION OF DOPE STAMPS ONLY, DO NOT POST OTHER QUESTIONS IN HERE.

Thanks everybody , keep on with ur usual posts just had to interrupt for a second there.

Im guessing my post got moved ? Ok let me try again ,does anyone think north jerseys dope is better than south's ?

One Way

Wide Blue bags

Quality: 8.5 killer dope!!!

Quality: 7.0

Got beat for a couple bags right before I got these, so this was a nice pickup to make up for the beating. This shit is killer!.

Another unstamped bag that was not very good at all, I did 4 and just a baby buzz that leaves you wanting more. Last time I got a unstamped bag, it was excellent shit.

Quality: 4.0

Quantity: 5.5-6.0

And for those who read one of my last posts. My cars gear shifter broke again, after it was fixed( supposedly) and it happened almost in the exact same spot, 1 block from where I cop from... weird. Maybe my car is trying to tell me something?

Camden

Im guessing my post got moved ? Ok let me try again ,does anyone think north jerseys dope is better than south's ?

dude, lol....that aint a question about stamps neither. Please post questions like that in the heroin discussion threads we got in here, or in the Official Heroin Discussion in the North and South american drug discussion and social forum.

There is some real simple rules in here, they are dont ask for sources, dont list prices, and dont list locations of where you copped other than the city name. And it should be obvious, but i guess the 4th rule is POST REVIEWS OF STAMPS OR REQUESTS FOR REVIEWS OF CERTAIN STAMPS ONLY. cuz its the STAMPS thread lol.

This aint the "heroin thread'' this is the stamps thread. If it aint a rating or review of a stamp, or a question about a certain stamp, then it dont belong here. I aint tryin to be a dick,but its just funny that ur post got erased for not asking somethin that belongs in here so u ask somethin else that dont really belong neither, but youll get the hang of it eventually, just pay attention to wat ppl are saying and doin and you will start to understand wat goes where. I hope that cleared it up for you.

Back to ur regularly scheduled thread.....

PS- its well known that the dope in north jerz is better than in south jerz, but please dont continue to discuss that in here, take it to one of the other dope threads if you want to talk about that becuz it dont belong in here.

A friend just returned from NYC with a present...

Stamp: Crazy Rabbit (the word "crazy" beside a cartoon looking rabbit) in blue ink on white a bag
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: 8/10
Neatness: 8/10
Comments: slightly tan dope that mixes up the same. Pretty heavy bag, but not as fat as the crocodile from last weekend. More sedating/heavy high too. Two bags has got me feeling real nice, definitely going to have to grab an espresso before work.

comment adendum: did a three bag shot last night-- wow. highest i've been in years. comparable to those amazingly warm and blissful first hits, even. except with the wisdom that comes from age, i couldn't truly enjoy the come-up as much as I would have when I was opiate naive because it just kept getting stronger. I mean, the first twenty seconds were great just complete "fuck yeah this is what i'm talking about" but i just kept getting higher and couldn't help but get just a touch of fear-"if this doesn't level off soon, i may be in trouble," ya know? reminded myself to take deep regular breaths and it plateau'd off nicely, but not without giving me a little scare-- and i was still leary of enjoying too much of a nod at first, but that fear soon abated.

Last edited:
ladybug

I believe this stamp was from Plainfield , or somewhere up North
It was a ladybug looking critter on it, the actual picture of the bug thing
count 5/10
quality 6/10

Cant say for sure yet , i did 2 mg subox 24 hrs ago but i did 2 bags today , one earlier and one recently and it took away sickness but im not too high , just ok
Def better than the small ass bags in CMD

Stamp: True blood green font
Quality: 5/10
Quantity: 5-8/10 some where pretty fat
Neatness: 4/10 sloppy as fuck
Comments: real white half powder half flakes

picked up a bundle of catch 22 but cant review it for 2-4 more days

Im going to change quality of the ladybug stamp to 7/10 after 33 hours off Subox did 2 bags and was real high , nods, nasuous and all.................
went to a movie, could barely keep eyes open whole time, then after that whole body was real shaky driving home , almost like panick attack feeling, now its 245 am and i still feel the itching

Oh forgot one more thing , these bags DID NOT come in the clear plastic wrap on outside, why is it I used to almost always get bags with it ( cmd) but lately most dont have it ? I like it because it appears more professional of a job, at least these bags were taped closed unlike the small crappy ones i was getting last in Cmd with no stamps
Oh also in my bundle i had one different stamp besides the ladybug, it was a thumbs up picture (hand giving thumbs up)
About same quality , Anyone notice when it burns more sniffed or is darker brown color it seems to be better ?

Hey guys, remember you can EDIT your posts, you dont have to keep making new posts

D.O.S
Quantity: 5/10
The rush of this was pretty nice, felt it pretty good and lasted a good ammt of time as well. Pleasant would buy again.

Anyone had the Blue Grey Goose recently.
There is two posts on this forum that talk about it.
One says Its some of the best he had in a long time.
The other just said it was average.

Anyone have an opinion?

Also

STAMP - Body Bag
QUANTITY - 4
QUALITY - 6
I banged my normal amount and got no rush.
This was after not doing any for a full day. (my normal amount between bangs 4-6 hours)
My boy says he had black body bags and he said it was good. but I dont recommend the red ones.

Havent posted any new stamps in a minute since I havent

gotten anything worth talking about in the past few weeks.

Cant switch dealers though because the dope is really cheap.

STAMP: LAST KISS

COUNT: 8-9/10

QUALITY: SOLID 8/10

This dope is bangin. I was expecting to get some average

shit, because my dude hasnt been getting anything good.

I banged three when I got them and got bent. The rush was

amazing. My boy shot three too, and couldnt keep his eyes open.

I would definitely recommend coppin this shit if you come across it.

Last edited:
New Brunswick Update w/ just overall scores
easy money 7
assault on precinct 13 8
major league 7
money bags 8
executioner 10 (i almost went to the hospital)
lil weezy 6
renegade 5
mcdonalds 6
mashed potatoes 0 (it was baby powder)
walmart 7
shrimp & broccoli 8
suicide 7

yo havent been on here in awhile... just got some real stuff today...

name: 24 hr
bag: written in green,very neatly folded
stamp:just "24 HR" written in green
size: its average, like 6.5/10
power: its definitely atleast an 8, these things are real good

hadnt had these before, but pitt is puttin out good stuff right now...

yall betta be checkin for them Next Levels...got em on friday tho, still waiten to do em *patience.....*

How ever my man pretty much nodded out while driving like 5mph and rolled thru a stop sign onto main ave right by the cvs in clifton lol.....and he only did 4, i had to drive cuz he was straight wrecked. Cant wait to give the official official review

LOL tho, its a pic of a stick figure on a excalator , but the arrow is pointing down lol. If its the next level shouldnt they be goin UP?

Anyways....they are in wide bags, but they aint the flimsy bags. wide stiff bags, weird. prett good count 2

Recent report

Been coppin lightly lately, even quit for a week if thats even quitting, and about to quite for another two weeksbut thats besides the point.

Stamp: Grey Goose
Color: Blue
Logo: just lettering
Quality: depends 6 or 8 outta 10
b/c there have been two differnt grey gooses this weeks is better.
But my man claimed it was bomb , (he claims anything over a 7 is bomb)

Stamp: Star Trek
Color: Red
Quality: 8.5/10

Stamp: Wonderful
Quality: 5.5/10

Stamp: Knockout
Logo: Lettering and two boxing gloves colliding

Stamp: Asshole
Quality: NOT SURE i guess 5/10
Very dark brown and sticky , not horrible but nothing to buy a second time. It had an abnormal consitency.

Stamp: Gotta Have It
Color: Ranibow blue/red
Quality: 7.5/10

Stamp: Poison
Color: green
Logo: Posion skull with bones and lettering
Quality: 6.5/10

Stamp: Juicyman
Quality: 7.5/10

Stamp: Juicyman
Color: Green
Quality: 8.5/10

Stamp: Talk Motivation
Quality: 6.5/10

*snip* im not exactly sure on what you were asking, but it seemed like souricng so i took that out. If it was indeed sourcing i suggest reading up on the BLUA, Forum Guidelines, and Stamp Thread rules before you get an infraction. -thizzer

Last edited by a moderator: