• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

I never had Dope Dick, but the purple Undisputed bags are decent, nothing special though, I'd say maybe a six, maybe a six in the half..

By the way, there is a new batch of ele9ven (9 11) bags, and they aint complete bullshit for once. I was pleasantly suprised. And, it was actually a flimsy bag. WTF, my world is exploding lol. ;)

It was a red and green stamp, which is weird to see on a flimsy bag, cuz 9 times outta 10 a two tone stamp is fire, there was a certain spot in paterson that was well known for these last summer, they only did red and blue/purple two tone stamps, and kept all us junkies happy all summer long. IDK if that spot is still doin the two tone thang but, anyways, usually u dont see two tones unless they are good. these was pretty solid, and actually had a high that lasts.

Every appearance of them says, garbage. they are super powdery, mix up light and sandy, and are in flimsy bags, but when you boot it, you like, DAMN! Wat the fuck??? Total suprise when it hits you , def a good suprise, they aint fire or nothing, but you wouldnt be upset with them other then the size is pretty small, but they still pack a nice lil kick.

Also, if you had the choice between Dope Dick, the red stamp, and a purple stamp called Undisputed, which you choose? Any of yall got some info for me here? Answer ASAP if you can, i got to find this out.

Thanks for explaining. I've never come across flimsy bags. We just get various colors and for a while the spiderman/web bags were all over the place.

Stamp: 730 virus in light green
Graphic: none
Count: 7/10
Quality: 6-8/10
Neatness: 10/10
Color: whitish tan
comments: kinda had a weird cut but they were still pretty good

Stamp: smoking gun
Graphic: a gun smoking above the words
Count: 5/10
Quality: 6-7/10
Neatness: 5/10
Color: sandy tan
comments: stamp was like intense green like bright as shit..some in the bundle were lighter tho..

i think lacey asked bout dope dick and they were bangin a few months ago from newark with a purple or blue stamp i cant member..

just picked up a bundle of true blood so ill rate those soon

Pittsburgh

Therapy--green and Wonderful--blue. Copped both from my dude and they're smokin. The therapy's are better. My rating system is a little off though cuz I've been layin low and taking subs for the past week. Subs are like a reset button on my tolerance so these bags knocked me on my ass this morning. Been on the nod all day. Nice lucid dreaming on the nod too. Pick em up if you can. Stay away from orange Mazdas and some bullshit called Life Flight. Its always garbage in Pittsburgh when the stamp is some little black stamp on a flimsy bag with shiny tape on it. Who knows what the fucks in them. Looks like powdered salt or some shit.
Peace and b safe.

Also in Pburgh
Wicked--purple stamp with a devil or something. Average D. Nothing spectacular but does the trick.

p-town--too lazy, scurred of traffic,AND SICK, so i ran into paterson instead of makin the run to BK, for some relatively decent shiite today-one thing i can never get over here in NJ is how awesomely cheap the pricing is, anyway--purple stamp, 3 big Xs, white bags
TRIPLE X
quality-6
quantity-5-8 (some bags were fat, some were alittle below average)

im n the burgh [no sourcing mate, have a look at the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA) and welcome to the site... :)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Stamp: TRUEBLOOD (light green)
Quality: 5/10
Quantity: 3/10
Comments: Average at best.. will take you outta withdrawal but that's about all it's good for, I guess that's not bad for what's been going around paterson lately.

Stamp: CONFIDENTIAL (dark red)
Quality: ??
Quantity: 5/10
Comments: I am having a really hard time rating this because it doesn't behave like other dope I've had. You get literally no rush initially, but then 3mins later you feel like you just pressed in the plunger. It fades pretty quickly, but leaves me with a good sense of well-being.

There is def something unique about this dope because of the packaging it came in. The bags weren't the normal glassines, and the fabric was embedded with some design throughout the paper. The paper felt pretty much like wallpaper in terms of rigidness and flexibility, but the bags were partially transparent.

This is totally unheard of in Paterson, it reminds me of the decorated paper bags people get in Pburg. Also the dope didn't dissolve easily it all, it took a lot of coaxing to get it to be a transparent liquid. Please share your thoughts on this strange diesel and packaging.

Stamp: Crocodile (i think, more on this momentarily)
Quality: 5/10
Quantity: 9/10
Neatness: 5/10
Color: nearly white, just the slightest light beige tint
Comments: Its the usual NYC type white bag multi-folded and taped, but the stamp looks like it was well off center the first time, so it was stamped again a second time, but still off center only in the other direction. So I *think* it said crocodile, but I'm not entirely sure as a few letters overlap and a few others run off the page, so to speak. No graphic, just the letters.

I was only able to get one bag (and was lucky to get that, its just impossible to find in my neck of the woods), so I insufflated the slightest amount and figured I could safely IV the rest with my tolerance (i have weened myself down the past couple of weeks and my last dose had been 60mg of methadone two days ago).

The dope is some of the whitest without being white that I've ever seen... just the slightest hint of creamy beige. There is also a LOT of powder in the bag. The most powder I've seen in a bag in many years, probably 2.5 times what I would consider a good amount for an east coast sealed wax bag. I put 50 units of water to it at first and the powder was still piled well above the water line. It disolved very easily when stirred into a lightly tan solution that left behind only a trace amount of cut.

The rush was quite delayed, almost to the point where I was about to start wondering, then it sort of snuck in and I was high, but it was a very subdued rush. I would attribute that to the methadone, but the last bag that I IV'd was barely 30 hours after a similar dose of methadone and I felt quite the rush from that (and I had a higher tolerance then).

Buzz itself was pleasant, but not very sedating. Quite light and lucid (i prefer noddish euphoria). It was a mood elevator without being in your face, very upbeat and clear headed. It would be great for doing before work or a family dinner or some other occasion when functionality is important, but no more than I get to bang dope these days, I want to put on a good album, lie on my bed and take a vacation to the land of nod.

Its now t+5 hours and I am almost completely back to baseline (i did finally catch a twenty minute nod/nap and I just woke up, but I'm inclined to attribute that to it being 4 in the morning after working an eight hour shift that ended at 11pm).

If it was the "takeover" stamp that I got about a month ago i would gladly pay up, but this stuff doesn't have the intense euphoria or the sedation/nodding that I look for.

Last edited:
Stamp: CONFIDENTIAL (dark red)
Quality: ??
Comments: I am having a really hard time rating this because it doesn't behave like other dope I've had. You get literally no rush initially, but then 3mins later you feel like you just pressed in the plunger. It fades pretty quickly, but leaves me with a good sense of well-being.

There is def something unique about this dope because of the packaging it came in. The bags weren't the normal glassines, and the fabric was embedded with some design throughout the paper. The paper felt pretty much like wallpaper in terms of rigidness and flexibility, but the bags were partially transparent.

This is totally unheard of in Paterson, it reminds me of the decorated paper bags people get in Pburg. Also the dope didn't dissolve easily it all, it took a lot of coaxing to get it to be a transparent liquid. Please share your thoughts on this strange diesel and packaging.

Yea those bags are sometehin else. They are back in the regular bags now, just got em last night. Those embossed bags was weird, it was like thumb print pattern with like tiger stripes lol , weird shit.

Anyways I agree with you but i did get a good rush when i banged enough, it is def strange dope tho.

SOME F*CKED UP DOPE IN PITTSBURGH:

Check this out. I cop on Thursday. Get high. All is good. A few hours later I get real sick. Chills, fever, sweating, sick to my stomach. I figure it's just cotton fever. The next morning I do the rest and get sick again. Not as bad I think because I did less and had Tylenol in my system. Tylenol seemed to make it go away though it maybe only just delayed it until it wore off. I talk to my boys and they had the exact same reaction. None of us used together. So after work I cop again. Different bags. Take some Tylenol good for most of the night until midnight when the sickness kicked in again. Same thing happened the next but not as bad and with different bags again. So I don't know if it was the stuff from the first day and It took awhile to clear my system or it was in all of the dope or what. So I you see any of these bags just be on the lookout for what feels exactly like cotton fever. Red goofy with what I think is supposed to be a picture of goofy. Red bloody road. Blue bag bag black writing blue magic. I took yesterday off and just took sub and feel much better today. Be safe all.

some days your the dog, some days your the hydrant. and i got pissed on all over today-on both sides of the fuckin river. in brooklyn, my usual stuff was garbage and i wish someone would let the powers that be know that packing the fuckin bags doesn't magically turn the D to fire:
COCA-COLA, white bag, red stamp
quality-3-sickly grey, vitamin stankin shit- but a whole lot of it!
quantity-50- like they packed the bags with a fuckin backhoe
SO i called back and pissed and moaned, supposedly gonna hook me up manana. after that i had no choice but to hit ptown goin home, and the results of that were only slightly better:
MAN DOWN white bag, blue stamp, grainy white powder
quality-4.5 bein generous cause of comparison to previously mentioned crap
quantity-6 at least they didn't insult my intelligence by heapin it in there. on the bright side there's always tommorow and hope springs eternal when your a dope fiend-lol

SOME F*CKED UP DOPE IN PITTSBURGH:

Check this out. I cop on Thursday. Get high. All is good. A few hours later I get real sick. Chills, fever, sweating, sick to my stomach. I figure it's just cotton fever. The next morning I do the rest and get sick again. Not as bad I think because I did less and had Tylenol in my system. Tylenol seemed to make it go away though it maybe only just delayed it until it wore off. I talk to my boys and they had the exact same reaction. None of us used together. So after work I cop again. Different bags. Take some Tylenol good for most of the night until midnight when the sickness kicked in again. Same thing happened the next but not as bad and with different bags again. So I don't know if it was the stuff from the first day and It took awhile to clear my system or it was in all of the dope or what. So I you see any of these bags just be on the lookout for what feels exactly like cotton fever. Red goofy with what I think is supposed to be a picture of goofy. Red bloody road. Blue bag bag black writing blue magic. I took yesterday off and just took sub and feel much better today. Be safe all.

Had some shit like that about a month ago in DE. Godzilla (4th batch or so) It was also around like 18 mos ago. Just like cotton fever, but with clean everything. Fucked up.

MAN DOWN
blue bag blue stamp
has been around my parts for a minute.
Quality: Depending on the batch (first came out easy 7-8/10, average 6/10)
Color: Beige

DEAD LINE
blue bag red stamp
jersey wide bags
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 7/10 (rare)
Color: Pretty dark

Godzilla
blue bag blue stamp
(there's been dozens of different batches)
Graphic: Godzilla..
Quality: 5-6/10
Quantity:5-6/10
Color: tan

can't think of the word
blue bag black stamp
Graphic: Betty Boop
Quantity: 4/10
Quality: 6/10
Color: tan

That's all within the past month or two in Delaware.

Edit: Comments weren't related to thread, sorry mods!

Last edited:
floaters from brooklin
quality-10
quantity-10--no shit
white bag floaters stamped blue looks like graffiti..this shit may be the best i've done in all of my 5 years...i have a low tolerance right now becuase i don't use daily or even weekly sometimes...but let me tell you what...it was like 2 bags in one..alot of product and when you add water, one mixes up like dark ice tea...i seriously could not believe it...if you see these, GET THEM!!!

Grey goose
just blue text
quantity- average 6.5
quality- avg. 6.5

got the job done, not fire. just avg D

me and my man was talkin and we really think it woulda made more sense for them Beat It bags to be called Thriller. It was funny since we got dickhead and beat it back to back. unintentional dope stamp masturbation jokes lol.

Anyways I aint had a chance to sample beat it yet. Got a week n a half of probation related things to deal with but you can bet ima have a taste ready for when I got that all over with.

My man did 4 tho, and looked a hot mess. Noddin off at my grandmas house n all that. Shit had him sloppy and he got tolerance just the same as me. Even got a rush from a 3-cotton shot, so I got alot to look forward to.

The dickhead aint bad either. I was pleasanty suprised considerin it was a black stamp. Usually you dont find fire in a black stamp. Then again, prolly becuz black stamps never used to be that common. In a few years i rarely ever got a black stamp, it was always red, green, or blue. Purple the rarest. Black usually only on the flimsy bags. lately it been more common but this dickhead shit was quality, not a bad buy if you get decent prices its worth grabbin if you cant find the fire rite now but trust that MJ is still tearin shit up from beyond the grave with them purple BEAT IT with a picture of him above the letters, rip

N Thats paterson report for the weekend

Beat it isnt that bad.
7/10 Quality
6/10 Quanity

The michael Jackson Bags that are in red at a little better then the purple beat its.

me and my man was talkin and we really think it woulda made more sense for them Beat It bags to be called Thriller. It was funny since we got dickhead and beat it back to back. unintentional dope stamp masturbation jokes lol.

Anyways I aint had a chance to sample beat it yet. Got a week n a half of probation related things to deal with but you can bet ima have a taste ready for when I got that all over with.

My man did 4 tho, and looked a hot mess. Noddin off at my grandmas house n all that. Shit had him sloppy and he got tolerance just the same as me. Even got a rush from a 3-cotton shot, so I got alot to look forward to.

The dickhead aint bad either. I was pleasanty suprised considerin it was a black stamp. Usually you dont find fire in a black stamp. Then again, prolly becuz black stamps never used to be that common. In a few years i rarely ever got a black stamp, it was always red, green, or blue. Purple the rarest. Black usually only on the flimsy bags. lately it been more common but this dickhead shit was quality, not a bad buy if you get decent prices its worth grabbin if you cant find the fire rite now but trust that MJ is still tearin shit up from beyond the grave with them purple BEAT IT with a picture of him above the letters, rip

N Thats paterson report for the weekend

New connect alert

Stamp: WONDERFUL (light blue)
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: 7/10
Notes: I stumbled on this connect by askin some random kid that looked really high at the ---- in ptown if he knew where to get good deisel.. and his response was "actually I do" and the rest is history

Stamp: POWERHOUSE
Quality: 6/10
Quantity: 8.5/10 these were fat
Notes: The fatness of the bags made up for the slightly lower quality. And the price couldn't be beat.

Last edited by a moderator: