• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

Stamp name:TARGET

Color and Consistency/texture of Product:OUT OF THE 50 I PURCHASED,40 SEEMED TO HAVE DROWNED IN SOME DELIVERY GUYS BALL SWEAT.GOOEY,DISGUSTING,UNUSABLE.
THAT BEING SAID, THE REMAINING 10 WERE NICE

Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:QUITE NEAT

Quantity of Product:40 RANKED A 0-TO 1, OUT OF THE 10 GOOD ONES THEY RANKED A 7 IN WEIGHT

Quality of Product:AS STATED EARLIER,40 WERE COMPLETELY DESTROYED,10 OF THE UNDAMAGED ONES WERE,HOWEVER,VERY GOOD

Other comments:IT PAINS ME TO HAVE TO RANK THESE THIS WAY,AS IT WAS MEANT FOR A SPECIAL OCCASION,BUT 40 OUT OF 50 WERE COMPLETELY USELESS TO ME.I HOPE TO POST A POSITIVE FOLLOW UP REVIEW ON THESE

STAMP: KNOCK OUT

COUNT: 8/10

QUALITY: 8.5/10, Really Good.

COL/TEX: Brownish tan and pretty powdery.

The only thing I didnt like is it mixes up really

muddy brown, and its kinda hard to draw up.

ON THE SUBJECT OF "FLIMSY BAGS":

My usual dude has recently been carrying "flimsy bags," and at first we were really skeptical, as we are with virtually any change of routine. But the product has actually been really good lately.

Have you noticed any correlation between "flimsy bags" and quality? A buddy mentioned that for his usual scene, flimsy bags are basically code for "this shit sucks."

everytime ive gotten flimsy bags the shit sucked...but thats just me

Theres a new flimsy bag on the scene lol!!

This one was not waxy at all. It was like tissue paper. I never seen a bag that was like this before. It wax very wide, but wasnt like the usual ones. It was a stiff, rough textured paper you could not even tell it was wax, but the d was real good. CONFIDENTIAL in red, real creeper shit. more later

Camden

White House
white wax with red stamp( pretty sloppy

Quality: 6.5
Quantity: 6.5

At least this time my car didn't break a block form the spot. Last time my gear shifter( it is a 5 speed manual transmission) broke off and I was stuck in 2nd gear, but being a good junkie, I kept to the plan to get some dope first and foremost and after finding a spot to fix. Then I found a screwdriver to use as a shifter til I got it fixed. Was sooo much fun. It will be a good story for the grand kids someday.

hey how were those star treks? i had them a few weeks ago and they were nothing special...whatd you think of them?

I just posted that stamp a page back, they are bangin. you put the star trek in green text so im assuming that your lettering was green? i got red ones and they were really great. and had really good size.

DETOX
Just red text no image
neatness- pretty neat, the tape was a little tricky. Meaning it was taped up really good
quantity- 8.5/10
quality 7/10
They were above average but not the best. The effect seemed to wear off quickly. They were alright, I'd get something else if i had the choice.

IDK why ALL my stamps lately ARE RED???

like terminator, departure, detox, star trek, and a few others im forgetting.

I still don't understand the difference between "flimsy bags" and regular glassines. Anyone?

Have you ever gotten stamps that have a real waxy bag and it all slips out real nice with nothing left over?

And then have you gotten stamps, where the paper is real thin, and the D is sometimes stuck throughout the bag? And then you have to scrape it out? That's a flimsy bag.

Also, a flimsy bag can just be used to mean poor quality. Which can be confusing because i have gotten amazing quality bags where i have to scrape it out because it isn't one of the nice waxy bags where it all slips out easily.

all outta p-town
beat it
with a face of michael jackson above the text
its like a 7/10 for quality
decent sized bags
also same dope same pic in red under says micheal jackson
same ratings... its the same shit..

also in red... direct hit with a pair of boxing gloves...
its a 7/10 and the bags are decent sized

all 3 are good but the direct hit doest give a good rush but it keeps u high for a good ammt of time still... so i guess even ditributers are remembering MJ in their own way... i never thought somebody would put stamps like that out but whatever... peashhhh peoples

I just posted that stamp a page back, they are bangin. you put the star trek in green text so im assuming that your lettering was green? i got red ones and they were really great. and had really good size.

yah im curious about the green bags...thats the color my dude has. also you said you had the terminators? dude also has these and there are so many conflicting reports on it...what'd you think about em?

BKLYN--hit my usual hook and the usual COCA-COLA was def diferent today, nice white D that dissolved the minute the water touched it, havent seen anything like this in a long time, no lighter necessary, i mean really WHITE and smokin too, so much so that i was suspicious and only did 2 first shot, like i said SMOKIN!!!
quality-8.5
quantity-5
then on my way out of town ran into an old time D monster from my old hood, like he was on the hook before i was born, literally, and he needed a ride to a spot (completely opposite direction from where i was headin) he said was open air, i'm a little sketched out cause nowadays in NYC they seize your whip 1-2-3, and i haven't done thr street thing in the city since like 95-96, best guess,that long ago-anyway he does his thing while i ride around the block- i bought a couple out of curiosity, and he threw me 2, and the gods of poppy smiled on me again, i'm guessin u r goin to be seein some MICHAEL JACKSON themed shit in the near future from this, and the post a few before this:
KING OF POP- blue bag w/ a blotch that we think was a glove
fat bags,flaky offwhite/light beige good D worth the coin
quality-6
quantity-7

Stamp: major league
graphic:a baseball bat
count: 8/10
quality: 7/10
packing/neatness: 7/10
color: Standard tanish/white sand color
overall score: 7.5/10
comments: Big bags, above average dope.

Stamp: mcdonalds
graphic: The double arch logo
count: 5/10
quality: 6/10
packing/neatness: 5/10
color: Beige
overall score: 5/10
comments: Very average

stamp: renegade
graphic: A native american with the feathered head dress
count: 5/10
quality: 7/10
packing/neatness: 4/10
color: Standard
overall score: 6/10
comments: Slightly above average.

-i scored the major lreague off my reular guy. I went to an old source for the mcdonalds and renegade. While they're both decent, i was still remined why my current guy fucking rocks. Anyway, be safe everyone and happy 4th of july. Happy birthday to the greatest country in the world. Now if we could just fix them drug laws...

Haha, beat it and king of pop dope. It's hilarious too because his death was probably partially caused by demerol.

yah im curious about the green bags...thats the color my dude has. also you said you had the terminators? dude also has these and there are so many conflicting reports on it...what'd you think about em?

I had those a little while back, like maybe 3 weeks to a month ago.. They were better than the star trek. Mine were Red. They were a little above avg size, prob an 8.5 quality. I thought they were bangin.

What are "flimsy bags?"

Yea, yall dont get those in philly, i think this is a jersey thing stricly. They are wider than the usual dope bags in jersey. The usual bags, are nice and stiff and waxy. The flimsy bags, are wider, and the paper is thinner . they aint got that stiff wax coating, they are more like tissue paper with a thin layer of wax on it, and we call em the flimsy bags becuz they are flimsy. Regular dope bags are stiff, you flick them and the dope comes out and they stay straight, the flimsy ones, you flick them and they just kinda like crumble up and IDK how to explain it, they are just flimsy lol. usually flimsy bags are garbage. very common for it to be a black stamp.

By the way, there is a new batch of ele9ven (9 11) bags, and they aint complete bullshit for once. I was pleasantly suprised. And, it was actually a flimsy bag. WTF, my world is exploding lol. ;)

It was a red and green stamp, which is weird to see on a flimsy bag, cuz 9 times outta 10 a two tone stamp is fire, there was a certain spot in paterson that was well known for these last summer, they only did red and blue/purple two tone stamps, and kept all us junkies happy all summer long. IDK if that spot is still doin the two tone thang but, anyways, usually u dont see two tones unless they are good. these was pretty solid, and actually had a high that lasts.

Every appearance of them says, garbage. they are super powdery, mix up light and sandy, and are in flimsy bags, but when you boot it, you like, DAMN! Wat the fuck??? Total suprise when it hits you , def a good suprise, they aint fire or nothing, but you wouldnt be upset with them other then the size is pretty small, but they still pack a nice lil kick.

Also, if you had the choice between Dope Dick, the red stamp, and a purple stamp called Undisputed, which you choose? Any of yall got some info for me here? Answer ASAP if you can, i got to find this out.

It's weird. I've been getting fire in the flimsy bags too as of late. I've been really lucky. I haven't gotten any garbage in at least a month. Here's a list of the New Brunswick dope that's out there.
Money Bags
Executioner (this one almost put me into an OD)
City Bomb
Lil Weezy
Major League
Renegade
McDonalds

all of these bags have consistently had quality dope in them that'll get any of us high.