• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

Camden:

Paper Trail
quality: 4/10 shitty
quantity: 5/10 average
small rush, doesn't last very long. would avoid

Da Source
quality: 7.5/10 very nice but less than about a month ago
quantity: 7 sometimes they look really small on the front, but in the second fold it's PACKED.
these used to be just about the best in Camden, they're still good but they feel kinda delayed when banged

White House
quality: 6.5/10 decent, delayed like most other stamps lately
quantity: 6/10 average
these are from the same guys that used to have DOUBLE FACE, which was the best I could find.. White House now is kinda mediocre in comparison

Pineapple Express
quality: 4/10
quantity: 6/10
these were really strange, i think they may have been something other than dope or fentanyl..some other morphine derivative. can't explain but i'd avoid them

One Way
quality: 7.5/10
quantity: 6/10
the old 007 guys, then it was Crush. the problem with this set is whenever they change the stamp name it'll be fire for the first batch, then it goes to shit..then it just wildly varies. sometimes this is great with a strong rush, other times it seems cut to shit. and the set isn't out as much as they used to be with the other stamp names. they also use the Trenton/NYC style bag, which is fatter than the standard glassines in Camden

Fireman
quality: 6/10 ok
quantity: 8/10 nice
another case of a set changing the stamp name with increasing frequency after years of being established with one brand. these don't seem to last very long, but they are fat bags

Cricket
quality: 3/10 ugh
quantity: 5/10
I know the Cricket in PHILLY is pretty good, but the ones across the bridge in Camden seem to be cut to shit, and extremely white and flakey. hate 'em

Does anyone have any recommendations for the best stamp going around Camden now?
I saw someone mention Transformers but when I went to look for it I got powdered sugar. Good thing I only bought a single tester

Cricket
quality: 3/10 ugh
quantity: 5/10
I know the Cricket in PHILLY is pretty good, but the ones across the bridge in Camden seem to be cut to shit, and extremely white and flakey. hate 'em

I got Cricket in Philly twice. first time, it was pretty damn good. One bag had me feelin aight. The second time I sniffed 3 bags and felt ok. Cricket seems to be hit or miss, but most people I talk to say it's a miss

DEATH CERTIFICATE
quantity 4/10
quality 6/10

haven't found anything amazing lately, but ecko seems to be a consistently good stamp

notorious stamp
quanitity: 5
quality: 5
the bags were flimsy, not packaged too well
overall not a bad bag, and got them for a good price, will buy again

brain dead
9/10 it looked just like the dumb bitch bags but its not
6-7/10 def nice size bags
more then happy with these.just writing on em no picture. if u see thses def scoop em up cuz they are def fire.

Last edited:
What up every1.. Its been a while since ive posted, so i figured i'd drop a post and rate some shit from the past week..

Stamp name: Methadone
color: Blue
graphic: There is a bottle around the m
quanity: 6
quality: 4.5
other: Shit was decent, a little dirty..

Stamp name: Good pussy
color: Pink
graphic: Yes (dont remember what it was)
quanity: 4.5
quality: 6
other comments: Bags were just a tiny bit smaller than avg, but all in all shit was decent, get the job done shit..

Stamp name: Ups
color: Green
graphic: Ups sign
quanity: 6.5
quality: 6.5
other comments: A little above avg, i liked this shit

stamp name: High class
color: Green
graphic: Dont remember (i dont think so)
quanity: 5-7 (some bags were much fatter than others)
quality: 6.5
other coments: Same d as in the ups bags

there was a couple other stamps i cant really recall right now.. When i rate these, i am sometimes tempted to rate them a lil higher, because i see some people rate the same shit i would rate as average as being a 7 or 8.. When i say something is a 5 it dont mean its garbage, it means its average, everyday, get ya f'd up, get the job done diesel.

SOME F*CKED UP DOPE IN PITTSBURGH:

Check this out. I cop on Thursday. Get high. All is good. A few hours later I get real sick. Chills, fever, sweating, sick to my stomach. I figure it's just cotton fever. The next morning I do the rest and get sick again. Not as bad I think because I did less and had Tylenol in my system. Tylenol seemed to make it go away though it maybe only just delayed it until it wore off. I talk to my boys and they had the exact same reaction. None of us used together. So after work I cop again. Different bags. Take some Tylenol good for most of the night until midnight when the sickness kicked in again. Same thing happened the next but not as bad and with different bags again. So I don't know if it was the stuff from the first day and It took awhile to clear my system or it was in all of the dope or what. So I you see any of these bags just be on the lookout for what feels exactly like cotton fever. Red goofy with what I think is supposed to be a picture of goofy. Red bloody road. Blue bag bag black writing blue magic. I took yesterday off and just took sub and feel much better today. Be safe all.

Gettin this shit in Newark the past week. 2nd batch of 7Up is horrible. The past 4 or 5 days, I do a shot, feel a nice rush and feel nice and high for about 10-15 minutes, then the shitty feeling comes. Feels exactly like cotton fever. Horrible headache, fever, can't stop shivering, freezing, etc.

But then tonight, I got some 7up again, did a 2 bag shot, felt a nice rush and then nothing, so about 15 minutes later I start settin up another shot so I can actually feel high, when my right knee starts hurting. Didn't matter if it was bent or straight, it had this horrible pain going from half way up my calf to half way up my thigh and was worse at the knee.

I was just about to tie off to do the 2nd shot, when the other one started hurting, I got that horrible headache and started getting cold and shivering uncontrollably. I put the shot down and lay down under the covers on my bed. My legs hurt so bad I was crying and I couldn't move. My head felt like it was going to explode, I could not stop shaking for the life of me, and I can't even explain how bad the pain in my knees was. I can't imagine how I would have felt if I did that 2nd shot. I probably would have died.

My friend got the same exact thing, just not quite as bad as me. I had her call my guy and tell him there's something wrong with the dope. Me and my 3 friends have been getting this after doin shots of his dope for the past few days. And I'm convinced it's the dope cuz there's no way all of us have been gettin cotton fever every day and I did a shot of different dope earlier in the day that I got from a friend, and that shit didn't happen.

I really thought I was dieing. I was about the have my friend drive me to the hospital. This sucks. It's like I'm paying to feel like shit. I'm not goin to him until he gets new shit. I haven't done that 2nd shot. I was thinkin about saving it for the morning, but I'm scared as hell that the same shit is ganna happen and then I won't know what to do because I won't be home.

Sorry for the long ass post. But this is horrible. I'm trying to remember the other stamps I've been getting the past few days. When I remember, I'll edit this.

Has this been happening to anyone else???

sometimes i be gettin the shivers real bad like that but nun that other nonsense u was talkin about...no good girl...

anyone ever heard of "wicked"? around pburgh probably came from NJ my guy says there good comparable to "got to have it", i'd like to know if this is true before i spend all my money on them if anyone could help it'd be greatly appreciated thank you

Some more stamps..from paterson.

STAMP - Body Bag in red
GRAPHIC- casket
QUALITY - 6
NOTES: had a vitamin smell to it it i guess tha was the cut. but reallywhite dope not sticky

STAMP - Confidential in red
GRAPHIC- none
QUALITY - 6
NOTES: had a milky taste to it i guess lactose cut? off white barely besige, very sticky dope.

STAMP - Easy Money in Green
GRAPHIC- Money
QUALITY - 6.5
NOTES:

Also heard from my boy that in Toms River there are some bags called"The North Face" which i hear are fire .

Stamp name: Magic
Stamp Graphic (if any): A horse w/ wings jumping or flying.
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Light tan and powdery.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: About half the stamps were sloppy.
Quantity of Product: 6/10
Quality of Product:7/10

Stamp name: American Gangster
Stamp Graphic (if any): A picture of Denzel and Russell Crowe's faces below the words.. almost like the movie cover on wikipedia.
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Light tan and flaky. This stuff really stuck to the bag for some reason.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Neat.
Quantity of Product: 7.5/10
Quality of Product:7/10

About the uncontrollable shivers and fever and shit...

Ive gotten two stamps recently where that shit happened.

I would do the shot, feel really nice for a while, then I would

wind up faling asleep for a few hours or something. When I

woke up, thats when I would feel like shit. I have no idea what

the hell it is, but it is horrible. They both had the same kind of

milky, coffee colored, cut that was hard to draw up. Both good dope.

I think the stamps were KNOCK OUT and THERAPY.

missfeelgood... like 2 weeks ago...forget what stamp it was... but i did it and like he said on top of me.. went to sleep and when i woke up i started shivering and shaking and i didnt know what was goin on... since i live with my mom i was bout to go into her room and tell her to bring me to the hospitol but i just kinda walked it off... shit was reallllly wierd cuz i had gotten a brick and it only happend at night when i was goin to bed. i didnt have pains in my knees or anything like that but def had a fever pouring sweat and shivering like to no end couldnt controll the shaking.... i think it was called direct hit which is the same pic as the knockout with the 2 boxing gloves hitting each other kinda.... but yeah.... mad wierd shit... hope everyone is ok from it

Hey es1684 my boy told me that the brain dead bags was fire, he got sum today. woudl u rate them that good? I am on the look out but IDK if they will still be there by the next time i get a chance to go on my own so I want to kno if they are really worth seeking out.

My boy also jus called n said he got dead end and said its fire, IDK, i aint had no dead end in a minute and last time it was just alil beter than average, so if any yall had dead end outa paterson this week give me a heads up

Stamp name: Ether
Stamp Graphic (if any): The word ether in blue
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Light tan and flakey.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: 6/10
Quantity of Product: 6/10
Quality of Product:6/10

These are from NJ. Easy money was horrible BTW. About the shivering i got a batch a while ago that gave me bad stomach pains and just made me feel all around weird. I asked around and someone told me it could be because the dope is old. Other than that all i could assume is that they cut it with some nasty shit.

i had Ether in red and it was fire over the winter. Honestly there was more fire this winter than this summer so far IMO it was more consistent in like nov/dec/january than it been lately but IDK.

Well everybody, this thread is almost at 1000. Ima close it down for now and start us up a new one. we fill these shits up quick dont we.

Prepare for the stamp thread volume 3!!