• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW "Bitch about your dealer here" thread

^ First post on here btw after being a long time lurker. Great thread hopefully it gains some momentum even in this last stage.

ive enjoyed the info i gain on all my bluelight searches over the years i finally am officially a greenlighter

i don't see a "sing praises about your dealer" thread, so i'm gonna add some positivity to this one. just for fun i decided to weigh my dealer's eighth tonight (for the first time since i started getting from him over five years ago) ... exactly four grams. what a guy.

A piece = 24-25g's. At least where im at.

This shit happens to me all the time. Not as often now, but still. I once had to wait NINE hours when the guy said "Ya bra, for sure homie be there in a sec nigga". What a flakey fuck. Turns out he gets arrested because his girlfriend felt sick and he decided to drive even though he didn't have a license.

I was fortunate enough to find an insanely good dope dealer. And recently my best friend has been selling super cheap and reliable. Thank god. Nothing worse than sitting looking at the clock for what seems like hours on end waiting to get un-sick :\

whats the slowest thing in the world?
A tweaker in a hurry. lol I used to have that problem, but I went over the piddly dealer and got in with his supplier. Turns out, he thinks Im the cutest thing ever and gives me whatever I want at cost. I had to INSIST on paying. He wanted to just give it to me. But I know what that means lol

I just ditched this team of dealers with fire dope. No particular reason . I switch dealers once a month regardless of quality or service. Helps keep me out of jail.

Every comment reminds me of someone I've dealt with in the past. Never on time, sketchy as fuck, bad product, constant fuck arounds.

Not anymore. My girl is honest, reliable, always ready, good product, great price and I enjoy her company. Unfortunately this makes it much too easy to be naughty.

I had a guy that sold me top shelf bud for half the cost but just out of the blue he stopped serving me. Says he has no weed but I know people who still get from him regularly. I've known him for years. I guess some people don't like money. He lives a little far though so meh.

Fuck trying to buy anything from anyone in my town. I'm not into $20 0.7 bags (bud) or "4mg Xanax bars" from stupid white dudes who think they can trick anyone. I'm a white dude and I will even attest that we are usually THE WORST dealers. I'll go to the hood and get anything I want dirt cheap, thank you very much.

I just ditched this team of dealers with fire dope. No particular reason . I switch dealers once a month regardless of quality or service. Helps keep me out of jail.

this doesn't sound true. it sounds like you fuck em over and have to switch.

Broken promises? I don't have something. But I wanna bitch out about heroin dealers. Just because I take care of my self, I'm fit and don't look like a homless pluged boy like most junkies do, some times when I go to buy heroin those idiots think I'm a cop.

Throughout the years i would always have several on my radar so i would have someone who could deliver and i usually store like a squirell for reasons like this. i stopped doing meth completely in 2008 because i won' get a network of people who know me going or dealing with middle people, etc. it was getting flood or drought sitution where I was living and i just don't love it enough to deal with the shit or waiting around, etc...

i only do it when i want to and my best friend, who is connected with the world, got me hooked up with her ex boyfriend because she knows i'm not as frequent user and won't deal with a dealer...get it? this guy is like me, big executive job who usually does shit on days off or weekends. he buys shit for himself and will sell to a few people he knows and trusts to pay for his shit, and he likes do favor certain people. it's great. i call in the morning for after work meet, usally when i want, where i want, quick, no other people, and the quality and price is beyond getting a discount. sure different from the 80s and last decade. i can even call him without notice on weekend night up to midnight for sudden meet with no problem. I

It s like goingto the store.

Man,I feel ya. Hell if someone going to claim the title of dealer,than this is exactly the fuck they supposed to do DEAL.Shit it's no 70hr a week back breaking factory job,and really only a couple of shit ends,getting busted,hooked on ow shit,death of people around you. All is harsh,but be bout that life or retire. Shit getting back to around here dealers act like shit so hard and an hassle to bring u ur fix.Assholes know junkie has no patience, I didn't, don't. I give a fuck about what's going on shit u been through, just give me the 411 on the dope,how much,quality, and what's the specials lol. One thing that well couple things I went through when I came back to this life after years clean is how greedy MF are now days. I'd order ice and I'd get salt or some horse meds that in a quick deal looks like real deal but,nope. Again what's so hard about dealing? The dance takes two people. dealers want $ fiends want their fix and the less riff raff the better.Last thing, if u say u are on theway wit my goodies,I usually take it as I'll see u within next half hour, not 3 4 hrs later. Again shit not hard. If going tobe couple of hrs later say that shit. If going tobe next morning cool say thatshit so can call next guy. Guy told me he is headed my way, k I'm thinking maybe hr half max. 3 hr later calls to tell me he is about to pull up,another hr passes.I say fuck it and hit the next guy with a order. This happens everytime like it was the plan,but next guypulls up and does dealer dance when dude that was pulling up this morn.show up same time. Of course they gotta measure dicks and all the drama. Junkie wants dope with the path of less resistance, don't give ahandful of fucks if 1 3 ,or guy at bottom of list is who has my money in the completion and delivery of my order (Scooby Snacks)aka my shit thatkeeps the real me locked in the darkness for ur mofuckers to exist somewhat a happy existance. Fellow junkies stay safe with your head on a swivel and keep it moving. All the dealers who has their game on point and is about getting paid first second and third, drop a little knowledge to the ones coming up who is bout that life, and show the ones that watched a movie or wants to pretend they bout it but either have bitch ass in they heart or islike postal service willing to any and everything to get money rain,sleet,hail,or snow. GD fam writing a book not what my dumb ass intended. Stay safe and keep ur haters hatin

Last edited:
Lol, for my sophomore book, shit. Fur real anyone that inthe app game and who crushes the shit in their sleep.hit me up,ideas for couple ofgame changers apps.Let's get this money

Right, funk in junkies and the weekend warriors should get a go fund for a top shelf narcotic and an vast variety of mind altering and reality bending goodies store with the DNA and experience with the customer shit, a Amazon style drug store ! Cheap competitive prices and most important the same day delivery. Damn,I'm on one today. Moms say I worthless and only thing thatshe say Igood at is being a sperm donor to the less fortunate and undesirable women at rehabs, planned parenting ,truck stops and bowling alleys

Looks like blocking that number didn't work, or maybe it has to be done each year. I got 3 texts from him today already, one of them being 'call me, ima bless you' but fuck that.
LMAO, oh my god, I've read this saga a few times over the years and it's still funny as hell and so unbelievable. What a clown, never heard of someone that adamant with it lmao.

Had a lot of "yeah I can get it" then "no not anynore" SO MANY times also a lot of times id start driving somewhwre then the place id have to go would change and 50% of the time id flip shit and just fo gome but now I've got an incredible hook up, everything is top quality and for a reason able price to, guys got 4mg xanax in candy, and I can confirm it's 4mg despite the normal pharmaceutical stuff has max 2mg, best/cleanest molly(reagent tasted-) and some other awesome stuff coolest part is the xanax actually came packaged in the actual candy packaging if you get enough, he sells snacks and drinks to which is convenient

Last edited by a moderator:
Burnt bridges(cool Nick?),Man I can feel ur Pain. must have been a horrible shift. Only thing worse imho
is when finally turns up just to tell you it didnt work out and leave u empty handed. But no phone call to say not to wait.... Hate those fuxs!