The Music Social Gig v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

I'll take that, bitches love the drawl

In other new my pops is mailing me a couple sticks of dank
I don't consider that a relapse do you?

Also I've never had drugs mailed to me, should I just tell him to roll a couple o joints and just stick them in an envelope?
And he's over nighting it to me so it will get here tom sometime

I'll be gone on a work mission tom for a couple weeks so I hope it get's here before I leave
I know you'll hold this place down when I'm gone brother-Laika

If it's not vacuum sealed it's pretty risky. When it's overnighted, that makes it even riskier.

Fuck, he doesn't have a nifty vacuum seal thingy such as yourself
Maybe I'll just tell him to mail it regularly then

Hope it get's through eventually and border control doesn't come knocking on my door for a lousy couple of jernts

Jeez, honestly did my best. sata to ata, ata to sata. fair play to the drives, they were frozen. Try hooking up an 3.5 inch drive to a laptop.
Generally they don't like it much.
backed it up though, so this isn't a no show. promise ;)

Swervedriver - Full Perormonce.
Or perhaps the album raise. It's very subtle, like pasta; with a pinch of the wonder sltuff.

Thanks so much for asking Laika. I hope your doing okay.
It seems this thread is much to do with friends and I just blurt out randomness.
Just prefer to read atm.

Eat Static Abduction.
This album is my fav; if you like electronic music.
Implant is even better.

can we just be random in our thoughts?

Eat acid and wonder around a museum. Have foresight though; it's gonna last for ages so have lot's of videos to watch. Don't end up in a cold kitchen trippin like me. Plan your twips pips.

On a regular mp3 player, just get rid of the standard phones. If you wanna have something to exercise in, sleep in, cut out the noisy neighbours.
Sennheiser CX 300's. They just seem to block out everything except traffic noise.
Honestly, they fit in the ear like a charm, even when lying down.
Some bass is lost, but they are really good headphones :)

I just bought the new Bastille album "Bad Blood". It's really good. I like it.

Anybody else hear it whose into that kind of music?

I want to say RIP to a fellow NEMD regular, xxxyyy. He was around here plenty. Since the day he started posting I became friends with him. We spoke a lot on Instant Messenger and I'm going to miss those chats about life, drugs and music. He had an eclectic taste in music and a wonderful charm about him in his personality when one-on-one.
I wish you stayed around a little longer Julian. I'll miss you a lot.

I want to say RIP to a fellow NEMD regular, xxxyyy. He was around here plenty. Since the day he started posting I became friends with him. We spoke a lot on Instant Messenger and I'm going to miss those chats about life, drugs and music. He had an eclectic taste in music and a wonderful charm about him in his personality when one-on-one.
I wish you stayed around a little longer Julian. I'll miss you a lot.
RIP. He was active in Words as well.