The Music Social Gig v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

^ i loved that song ever since i heard it in a balmain show from last year

where the queen bey fans @ :D

tumblr_mxr5p4mzyd1qz87jlo1_400.gif

Hi guize
I've been thinking of how to fix the sad state of nemd...

I tried that once. Pfft. What are your ideas? And what's currently wrong with it?

He seems to be doing alright in his little Slayer thread. I check in on him talking to himself in there every once in a while. As long as it doesn't start spilling out to other threads he can have that one for his own little personal spamyard.

^ Lol yeah I was joking mostly
He pm'd me personally to make that thread...

I think the embed vid option had a lot to do with our slowness
Were we getting more traffic before? I honestly can't remember

s2s, i am not a beyonce fan. i love her video for single ladies because it's awesome and made by gay atlanta boys but i don't really care about beyonce. cool way to release an album though. she's so far away from me that its now like oprah, you know? kind of doesn't mean anything. maybe i just listen to way too much rap music to care anymore.

it's all good =) i hear where ya coming from. im not the hugest fan and like love every song, more so a casual fan since destiny's child. really liked those years, early 2000s rnb.

*well couple days after u mention the oprah comparison, bey goes to walmart and gives $50 gift cards to 750 shoppers at the store o_O

im guessing main reason is to promote the album, i dunno tho that sold 430k in 24 hours lol, perhaps it just was a kind thing to do...

Last edited:
finally got around listening to Russian Circles latest release Memorial today. i dunno, im going to like it, it just didnt hit me the way any of the other albums have after the first sample. maybe more weed and opiates next time ;)

any others got an opinion on these guys or the album? good or otherwise.

GOD DAMNIT MOTHERFUCKING BILL MOVED TO ATLANTA CMON MY NIGGA WHERE YOU AT WHERE YOU AT FUCKING A BILLL!! bill bill.

he's living in Dallas so it's as good as dead. He's gonna stay on my couch for a night.

The middle finger to James Hetfield.

It's the funniest story I've heard in while. My friend was at a 360 degree Metallica concert; everyone was doing the horns. He caught eyes with James and stuck his middle finger up at him, they both cracked up and he sent the finger back.
How cool is that?