• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc) version HR+ 2.0

It is somewhat unfortunate that mephedrone got a mention along with the pint of alcohol, like it was somehow influential in his demise. It probably kept him alive for longer. Imbecile.

What the hell has happened to "the scene" (for want of a MUCH better descriptor)?

I have been on "vacation" for the past 18 months from pills, clubs etc etc. I have also not been on bluelight or pillreports and have had very little discussion with any people that have still been imbibing over the period of my vacation.

So I log in today and I find all this crap about all these new drugs/adulterants and I feel angry and depressed. The change in the product is reflected in some of the people talking on pillreport and on here who clearly have no idea and not one discerning bone in their bodies. The attitude seems to be - I'll take anything that makes me feel "FUUUUUCKED" and as an afterthought, call it ecstacy.

I sound like some "back in the day" whinger ("remember the blue blah blah at the old raves at that rave in Sydney Park in 1995") but I'm only 27, dammit!

I started taking pills in 2000. Some old timers would say the good ones were already drying up to some extent then. They might be right - I'll never know. But I could still get MDMA quite consistently, sometimes very clean and strong, sometimes just decent.

If it turned out to not feel like MDMA, it felt like an MDxx drug at least (I never tested back then but you take things, you exercise some critical judgement, you read about the text book effects of the different drugs and you work out what's what over time).

Now it seems barely anyone has any "taste"(?)And we are being rewarded for it with rip offs, fakes and bullshit. The mere concept of fakes etc isn't new, but fuck, it seems like the fakes, rip offs and dangerous stuff is now the norm, not the exception.

What the fuck is piprizine and mephedrone!!??? (sic?)

Pillreports is more like a "drugs are bad mmmmkay" site now as every report seems to be a warning to not take something.

I'm really just shocked. Sorry for the diatribe. It's like coming out of hibernation to some apocalyptic event that has changed everything. Woe is me.

Thank you to the typically awesome bluelighters who are leading the way and making sure we have some solid info to help us navigate this ever-changing world of drugs.

/ends rant

^^We have been discussing 4-MMC and Pipes here on BL for the last 4 years, maybe your break was a bit longer?

But the MDMA drought has been really bad over the last two years =(

I miss you miss molly.

But the MDMA drought has been really bad over the last two years =(

I miss you miss molly.

The general consensus on here is that it has been more like 4 years now for MDMA unless your in right circles.

That's why 4-MMC took off here.

Yeah I know the drought is more like 4 years, but I reckon it's been heaps worse this last two. 09 only had a few decent pills for the whole year.

Yeah I know the drought is more like 4 years, but I reckon it's been heaps worse this last two. 09 only had a few decent pills for the whole year.

Yep. The last 2 year's beans have all been rip offs. That's what I hear anyway. I haven't bought pills in 5 years. I stay away from pills.

Great drug with only one bad side effect

My fiancé and I purchased a gram of 4-mmc of the Internet. Within two days we received our package. After doing some reading I made 3 lines of 80mg for each of us. We each insufflated our first line. After about 5 minutes I was already feeling AMAZING! Now for the only negative effect that I got, I wanted more. Needless to say we stayed up until 6 in the morning and ended up taking the whole gram. It's a great drug that definitely need a lot of self control. It's so easy to do more. While I had no real after effects to speak of my fiancé did.
Hey there, this is the fiancé. My night was great but the morning after really sucked. I had a foggy headache and wasn't able to eat... The previous night and the day after had that meth effect of a closed and unwilling throat... Even though I was crazy thirsty my mouth and throat were resistant to liquids, even water. The day after, I couldn't eat anything at all until later in the evening, and even then my stomach... Well we will just say it "rejected" the food. I felt sore and run down, like the day after doing meth or some really powerful ecstasy. Since we both quit smoking cannabis some time ago, a pure comedown is a relatively new experience for us. I would recommend something for the next day if you kill a half gram by yourself, maybe some smoke or a beer. All in all a good product, and it's unfortunate that it won't really be around anymore. I recommend getting some if you can :)

Yeah 4-MMC can be fun, but be careful importing it rdbomb, they do sniff it out and do bust ppl for it, but over a gram I wouldn't stress.

Did you find the urge to re-dose? Many of us have found 4-MMC to be very moreeeish

lulz, people are still only just discovering drone...

I think nano first got onto it in like 2002, and myself in 2007... It's been around a long time. It's biggest take off was easily in 2009. It was like a fluffy river of white beauty.

<3 Mephedrone, May you come back to visit some times.

Actually, i know of some suppliers in melbourne but their product is sub-par these days and so is the price.

I wouldn't recommend you import this stuff into aus these days... You may likely find yourself with a group of feds at your door wanting to tear your house apart. I've heard of this happening from amounts as little as grams. The government really don't like it. It's a large quantity of all the seized shipments into aus (or at least was last year).

I wouldn't recommend you import this stuff into aus these days... You may likely find yourself with a group of feds at your door wanting to tear your house apart. I've heard of this happening from amounts as little as grams. The government really don't like it. It's a large quantity of all the seized shipments into aus (or at least was last year).

Wonder why?

Another great find from poledriver

Court dismisses appeal over party drug sentence

The Victorian Office of Public Prosecutions (OPP) has failed to have a Melbourne student jailed for importing a new party drug into Australia.

Malich Koory, 20, was released on a bond this year for importing almost a kilogram of 'miaow miaow' from China.

Another 1.5 kilograms of the drug was found in his family's home in the Melbourne suburb of Greenvale.

But because the drug was new to Australia at the time, the county court judge ruled it had not yet been found to be harmful.

Prosecutors told the court of appeal the sentence was "manifestly inadequate" but the appeal was today dismissed.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-10-26/court-dismisses-appeal-over-party-drug-sentence/3601468

Meow meow has rats firing
October 28, 2011

Rats 'lit up' when given the drug.
THE first scientific study of the party drug meow meow shows how the addiction centres in rats' brains ''lit up like crazy'' when they were given it, Australian researchers say.

While previous research into mephedrone has relied on anecdotes from users, scientists from Sydney University have now studied and mapped the effect of the drug on brain cells. The research has been published online in the journal Addiction Biology.

PhD student Craig Motbey said experiments on rats confirmed anecdotal evidence that the drug's immediate effect on the brain was similar to a double whammy of ecstasy and methamphetamine, also known as ice.

Advertisement: Story continues below
''The pattern of the brain cells being turned on by the drug appeared as if the patterns you see with ecstasy and methamphetamines were overlapped,'' he said. ''The part of the brain related to addiction was lit up like crazy.''

A major concern about the drug was its highly addictive nature and that users tended to go on uncontrollable binges, Mr Motbey said.

''People might buy what they think is a two-month supply and burn through it all in one weekend. The rats really like this drug. They'll spend hours trying to get at it.''

Mr Motbey said it was too early to assess with certainty just how dangerous it could be. ''People taking it are really turning themselves into lab rats.''

http://www.theage.com.au/national/meow-meow-has-rats-firing-20111027-1mm64.html

The article relating to the recent court case is completely misleading.

The entire judgment is here: http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/cases/vic/VSCA/2011/316.html.

The Court of Appeal said the sentence was too low but declined to interfere for a number of reasons that have more general application, such as double jeopardy in sentencing appeals and that he would have gone to an adult gaol. The Court of Appeal said any suggestion that because the harm of this drug had not been established it was to be treated more leniently was wrong, and one judge at least said the initial sentencing judge didn't even approach it in that way.

However, I believe these sorts of "harm" based approaches are applied for some drugs for which there is almost no market and no notoriety. For drugs that do not have an established market, and have not impacted the community to the same extent as the common "hard drugs", most sentences imposed would likely be less than those imposed for similar quantities of established drugs.

Generally evidence would have to be led about the particular drug for the judge to take its level of harm or the danger of it into account. Judges certainly cannot take judicial notice of the harmful effects of an obscure tryptamine for example. Whereas they can and do for methylamphetamine. They need to rely on the fact that Parliament has made it illegal and if they are available, the threshold quantities of that particular drug for different scales of offending.

For example, sentences for piperazines posing as ecstasy, even though for all intents and purposes the offender should be treated in the same way, I bet would be treated more leniently. We of course would want the offender treated far more harshly, but that will not happen.

The reality is, judges hate drugs that cause them (and the community) problems. All day long they have to sit and listen to the tales emanating from the trails of human wreckage and inevitability these people have heroin or more commonly methylamphetamine addictions (and a host of other problems). And you cannot blame judges for coming down on meth dealers with a tonne of bricks when the vast majority of all property crime and certainly armed robberies that they deal with is committed by those desperate for money for meth (to help soothe their host of other problems).

Other drugs, such as LSD and MDMA, get a bad rap because they are fairly notorious amongst younger people, and judges, rightly or wrongly, believe they are very dangerous. Further, MDMA is unavoidably grouped in the methylamphetamine basket, because it is an "amphetamine". Most judges believe MDMA is addictive yet no one corrects them on this. Unfortunately, some defence lawyers need to become more knowledgeable on these issues and start putting evidence before the court which might address this imbalance.

Last edited: