• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc) version HR+ 2.0

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

^ Hey, welcome to BL :)

Just a reminder that availability discussion isn't allowed. It's all about who you know, so an individual's experience of whether a drug is easily accessible or not doesn't mean much. Those people who indicate they find it easy to source are also a big target for posters pm'ing them seeking drugs, and posting how easy something is to find can be self incriminating to differing degrees. This is covered in the guidelines :)

^ This is pretty much gospel! I enjoy 4 MMC but have taken a long break. It's got some cardio vascular issues associated with long term use and these days my heart is really feeling it whenever I do almost any psychedelic or stimulant. Long of the short: not good to abuse for a prolonged period. A gram would last me 1-2 days max. Not worth the cardiac damage anymore.

Last edited:
Since the precursors were banned in most countries including China, 4mmc has become harder to find with less enjoyable cathinones such as 3-mmc sold as replacements or sold as mephedrone.
There is definitely real 4mmc out there but I doubt you would find it in Australia.