• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc) version HR+ 2.0

The pure stuff had no smell and it was crystals, the stuff that started to come out after that was seaweed smelling powder. It was and still good stuff, not something I would use weekly tho, maybe once every 6 months or so or if I would need to drive after a party because u are completely sober after u have came down and undetectable:)

4-MMC always had a strong cath smell

MCAT is back... Yes a super addictive product if ever there was one! It is a challenge not to binge on this stuff so hard that a gram of even the purest gear will not last 24 hours, at least in my experience. You also wake up feeling like life is not worth living the next day after a drone binge. On the plus I get a nice warm inner glow like I do from good quality cocaine, feel horny as fuck..like real coke and the high lasts longer and is cleaner (except nice white cocaine a friend bought in Peru, the more yellow local (as in street corner Lima... dodgy as fuck) stuff is usually not oxidized properly) than cocaine... At stupid doses I get slight visual hallucination probably, mostly colors are brighter and slight trails/color morphing in stationary objects and a fucking sweat like nothing else. If you want a cheap coke alternative that shits domestic gear and lasts for about 4 hours MCAT is the shit. IVing gives you a much shorter high... but it's fucking intense! Myself I think 2c-d shit's on meph as it's not as pushy or rushy but still gives you that inner glow, warmth and the ability to talk at people all night, if they give a shit or are even listening is not important... 100% feel good drug and not as nasty a comedown, very gentle, compared with drone.

Are you talking about MCAT or 4-MMC?

Gonna sample some today, hopefully it's the real stuff. Is it better to rack or parachute it? Dosage wise?

fuck your one lucky bastard for getting it. i havent been able to get it for years in brizzy, only recently was able to come across some methylone but nothing comes to drone.

fuck your one lucky bastard for getting it. i havent been able to get it for years in brizzy, only recently was able to come across some methylone but nothing comes to drone.

Very lucky indeed. Youre right bout bris.. though I found stuff drying up in general here.. or too xxy when located.

Nice stuff 4-MMC. A bit habit forming and even addictive if you have access to a steady source of cheap 4-MMC. Way better than local cocaine IMO. Got addicted to this stuff a few years back and it can be very depressing the next day if the product synthesis was flawed ie the nasty seaweed/cat pee smell that poorly synthesized 4-MMC has. Was almost in tears after binging on 1/2 a gram of smelly stuff the night before not all that long ago. I treat it with caution these days.

Sorry 4-MMC. Bad habbit of using MCAT for 4MMC a bit like bubbles or meow-meow lol! MCAT just roles off the tongue vs 4MMC. 4 methylmethcathinone vs methcathinone. Both drugs are quite similar IMO just 4MMC has that slight MDMA/trippy vibe that MCAT lacks.

Mine and verybuffeds posts disappeared.
Good shit we dont want to dry snitch
23 million aussies and the drug users arent all on BL is what I was getting at

What does that mean? I am getting old and don't know the terminology you guys use these days.

What was the gist of my deleted post? I am not concerned. Our mods are awesome here.

Bahahahahahaa

Good one mister, just dosed the last of my 4-aco-dmt and that had me giggling like a school girl

The Student! werez da 100yr old coke bro??!

I rolled waay to early last weekend

Last edited: