• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The MDPV Mega Thread (Methylenedioxypyrovalerone)

Huh and I thought it was like ectasy that you could keep re-dosing and it never lost its effect.. o-well sounded too good to be true.

You can't redose any stimulant indefinitely and retain its effect.
Even though the endogenous synthesis for dopamine is very rapid, stimulants may still temporarily deplete the neurotransmitter.

Odd that you mention MDMA, because I find that this "stimulant" has the least rewarding redose profile. After 1 redose, it's a bit futile, and it's time to call it a night.

ebola

junctionalfunkie said:
Amen to this. I had the misfortune to run across a gram or so of this godforsaken substance last weekend, and here, a good 6 days later, I still feel like complete dogshit.

Never, in all my days of indiscriminately cramming chemicals down my gullet have I paid such a horrible price for so little joy. :(

DO NOT INGEST!!

My experience exactly, junk...

this stuff is evil if abused and very addictive potential.. It's more like the type of chem that's you have 5mg in the morning instead of coffee :) careful it might just make you stay up forever...

a message from authraix

post in the MDPV disc. thread that I said the white MDPV doing the rounds is Diphenyl Prolinol

mdvp help!

Hi have some mdpv on the way,unfortunatelty no mili/scales.now im gettin 250 mg,now with other drugs this would not be much,but it is very good value.now i normally research items well before i try them,now this seems mdvp has potential promis if used with discipline/ used wisely! then could be woth a try!Now my only query is how shoul i make the solution? no silly comments !: ),obviosly i can mix water 225ml(distilled) with 225mg,or should i use half my mdvp? Im no idiot and work most thinks out but im not a scientist so just side on caution !Now what are the rules? can i pour my 250mg mdvp into 250mg solution and mix then give it it a good shake and use my 1-4 ml pippette to measure the solution?will this give me my 1ml/1mg per dose? is that really easy hope so!!shoud i add citric acid to preserve?

So to sum up i just want my mdvp powder to be solution so i can use my pippetta to draw out 1 on the marker and this should be around one gram yes? i plan 2 take 4ml/4l first times!!!

Apprecate any helps

ax

Last edited:
Your liquid titration method should be fine; I'm not sure if adding citric acid will do anything, and I'm not sure about the stability of MDPV, maybe someone else has some info on that.

It decomposes much faster in solution than as a powder,as far as I know. Ive had some for ~ 2 weeks in h2o at room temp before and noticed a slight decrease in potency

I got a free 50mg sample from a new vendor, and since I didn't have a scale, ended up eyeballing doses. I started out with a small insufflated dose, then when that didn't do much I bumped it up to a ~10mg IV dose which felt really damn nice. After that it was on - I ended up going through the entire 50mg sample in 6 hours, all IV except for the first 3mg bump. This shit is the crack of the RC world.

I didn't crash that bad, got to sleep around 2am and woke up feeling refreshed with no side effects the next morning. Guess some people are just lucky.

~CTdopeLove

Does anyone know about the neurotoxicity of MDPV?

Since it contains the methylenedioxy moiety, it would be metabolized to the reactive dioxy free radical like mdma, correct? Could anyone more knowledged shed more light on this?

^ In the MDPV discussion thread in AusDD there has been talk about chronic use of MDPV causing permanent tolerance to stimulants and even LSD.

As for neurotoxicity, there was also talk about Parkinson's like symptoms with chronic use.

Well, that doesn't sound quite right then. Would it be wise to avoid all drugs containing the methylenedioxy functional group?

ebola? said:
>>I remember reading the mdpv thread and likening it to watching a car crash - the level of idiotic dosing, irresponsible use etc. escalated faster than any initial substance appraisal I recall.>>

You seen the desoxypipradrol thread? ;)

I have now 8o

- ultimately, I couldn't resist trying mdpv : a waste of time with zero positives, though

Jamshyd said:
...followed by a WEEK of absolute fucking depression - on the scale of binging on meth for a weekend while redosing with E 10 times and coming down all at once.

was saved for my desoxypipradrol testing. Don't think I ever really understood the meaning of the word 'depression' until then.

I just want to throw my 2c into the pool of knowledge. As an avid researcher of all chems new and exotic, I feel it his duty to add my subjective input for anything new and rare I puts into my body.

MDPV.

Never again.This has to be by far one of the worst chemicals I have ever ingested! (And I don't want to whip it out, but I have tried quite a few things...) I love stims, have had lots of fun with methylone and meph in recent times (until I way overdid the methylone that is!), and was at one point (a very long time ago) in a serious relationship with crystal.

I first insufflated 5 mgs of the brown dirt-smelling powder when the package arrived in the mail. Then I waited. And waited and waited and waited. 1.5 hours and nothing was felt, working around the house was not easier or more fun, and there was no mood lift, no extra energy, nothing.

So I, being a fan of the IV method, decided to try out this route. 2.5 mgs was dissolved in sterile water, heated and injected 1 unit at a time, (extremely slowly) with about 30 seconds in between just to be safe. When the rig was half empty, I waited a further 5 minutes before finishing it off. Then finally I felt something. It felt like I had drunk about 100 cups of coffee. I got jittery, flushed, tense, and felt stimulated, but not “good”. That lasted about half an hour, and then the panic set in. It was pretty mild but uncomfortable.

As the experience trailed off (I didn’t redose because he wanted to sleep), my legs got unbearably tired and I felt ill in the stomach. When I laid down in bed, my heart was racing and just about to jump out of my chest. Valium was needed to sleep.

Take two: the next morning before work, I dissolved another 5-6 mgs in my coffee, although I may have been a tad heavy handed. (I doubt the reliability of my scale at these micromeasurement levels.) I felt fine, a bit more awake than normal, but again, nothing extraordinary. Then I got to work, and I had the feeling that everyone was talking about me. The paranoia increased throughout the day until about 4 in the afternoon. I knew that my thoughts were paranoid delusions with no root in reality, but it was not an enjoyable day.

So far: not a work aide, not recreational, and I am doubting any benefit in physical performance, although the only time I felt OK that day was when I left the office and briskly walked around the block as I sometimes do.

Third strike: It's Saturday morning and I decide to give it one last shot. I remember being too cautious with methylone dosage in the begining and only experiencing similar, negative effects until I upped the dosage, so I decide maybe I am just underdosing. This time, I go the distance and inject 10 mgs. IV. And... OK; I'm done with this shit! Immediately tense muscles, paranoia to the extreme, sick stomach, jittery, nervous, uncomfortable, and yet, still nothing positive. The best part about my MDPV experiences every time was when it wore off.

And with that, the remaining ~195 doses were consumed by my toilet bowl. That's the most depressing thing: a cheap, potent stim of which I suddenly had 200 doses, and it's not worth the baggie it came in to me!

Oh yeah, and although I was never really up, I sure came down hard! It's not quite as bad as after a major meth binge, but it FAR outweighed anything positive about this stuff (wait, was there anything positive?). I don't understand why anyone would willfully try this more than a few times, or why it is so popular, but to each their own. (I never liked Ritalin either though, which is what I would most closely compare this to, it's like Ritalin's dirtier, meaner cousin...)

Last edited:
immad said:
Well, that doesn't sound quite right then. Would it be wise to avoid all drugs containing the methylenedioxy functional group?

I wouldn't avoid them, I just wouldn't over do them. Respect them, exercise moderation and they will treat you well. ;)

I certainly won't overdo them, but I'm a bit more concerned about neurotoxicity than the average bluelighter, I think. I'm not going to sacrifice too much neurons for a few hours of empathy or stimulation. Besides, it doesn't really seem to work as pervert powder for me, DPT is way better at that.

All in all, until I know that MDPV isn't metabolized to a radical dioxy variant, no MDPV (and methylone and other methylenedioxy's) for me.

Can't say I blame you, the mind is something we should all take good care of. :D

this shit allways made me soo damn paranoid you wouldnt beleive it, horrible crap, with megadoses of GBL i could manage it a few times but thats it, even then it sucked

psy-marshal said:
I just want to throw my 2c into the pool of knowledge. As an avid researcher of all chems new and exotic, I feel it his duty to add my subjective input for anything new and rare I puts into my body.

MDPV.

Never again.This has to be by far one of the worst chemicals I have ever ingested! (And I don't want to whip it out, but I have tried quite a few things...) I love stims, have had lots of fun with methylone and meph in recent times (until I way overdid the methylone that is!), and was at one point (a very long time ago) in a serious relationship with crystal.

I first insufflated 5 mgs of the brown dirt-smelling powder when the package arrived in the mail. Then I waited. And waited and waited and waited. 1.5 hours and nothing was felt, working around the house was not easier or more fun, and there was no mood lift, no extra energy, nothing.

So I, being a fan of the IV method, decided to try out this route. 2.5 mgs was dissolved in sterile water, heated and injected 1 unit at a time, (extremely slowly) with about 30 seconds in between just to be safe. When the rig was half empty, I waited a further 5 minutes before finishing it off. Then finally I felt something. It felt like I had drunk about 100 cups of coffee. I got jittery, flushed, tense, and felt stimulated, but not “good”. That lasted about half an hour, and then the panic set in. It was pretty mild but uncomfortable.

As the experience trailed off (I didn’t redose because he wanted to sleep), my legs got unbearably tired and I felt ill in the stomach. When I laid down in bed, my heart was racing and just about to jump out of my chest. Valium was needed to sleep.

Take two: the next morning before work, I dissolved another 5-6 mgs in my coffee, although I may have been a tad heavy handed. (I doubt the reliability of my scale at these micromeasurement levels.) I felt fine, a bit more awake than normal, but again, nothing extraordinary. Then I got to work, and I had the feeling that everyone was talking about me. The paranoia increased throughout the day until about 4 in the afternoon. I knew that my thoughts were paranoid delusions with no root in reality, but it was not an enjoyable day.

So far: not a work aide, not recreational, and I am doubting any benefit in physical performance, although the only time I felt OK that day was when I left the office and briskly walked around the block as I sometimes do.

Third strike: It's Saturday morning and I decide to give it one last shot. I remember being too cautious with methylone dosage in the begining and only experiencing similar, negative effects until I upped the dosage, so I decide maybe I am just underdosing. This time, I go the distance and inject 10 mgs. IV. And... OK; I'm done with this shit! Immediately tense muscles, paranoia to the extreme, sick stomach, jittery, nervous, uncomfortable, and yet, still nothing positive. The best part about my MDPV experiences every time was when it wore off.

And with that, the remaining ~195 doses were consumed by my toilet bowl. That's the most depressing thing: a cheap, potent stim of which I suddenly had 200 doses, and it's not worth the baggie it came in to me!

Oh yeah, and although I was never really up, I sure came down hard! It's not quite as bad as after a major meth binge, but it FAR outweighed anything positive about this stuff (wait, was there anything positive?). I don't understand why anyone would willfully try this more than a few times, or why it is so popular, but to each their own. (I never liked Ritalin either though, which is what I would most closely compare this to, it's like Ritalin's dirtier, meaner cousin...)
experiences the same thing, this shit sucks, altough while you feel like absolute crap you do enjoy talking to ppl and stuff but its not worth it

i flushed it down the toilet too!!