• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The MDPV Mega Thread (Methylenedioxypyrovalerone)

This stuff seemed great at first glance, from a price/availability standpoint, but there are LOTS of stories dealing with hard comedowns and habituation - a large percentage of the users seem to be redosing every 45-60 minutes which is extremely hard on your liver and hepatic system. The metabolites build up and take 72+ hours to be fully excreted - a binge is worse than a single use but I'd caution anyone against habitual or continual use, since the metabolites look to be worse than those of cocaine or amphetamines.

Two people I know obtained "samples" of this from overseas and both of them disposed of most of what they received - after the initial binge, the comedown and cravings were too much. If you can handle it, then you can handle it, but these are folks who use amphetamines regularly and were not prepared for the cravings or crash that MDPV gave them.

Good lil piece of info. Guess it would be good to keep something for the comedown to keep from
craving so bad. Will have to try that out sometime. It sounds good to keep a benzo and a beer around for the comedown.

I think its a drug that is not for everyone. I love it, and can use it responisbly, but not everyone can, and not everyone enjoys.

but thats true of any drug isnt it?

So what relationship does mdpv have comparing it with just regular amphetamines. Such as comparing the ups and downs between the two?

A more apt comparison would be with ritalin.
It is like the aforementioned, but far more potent.

I think its a drug that is not for everyone. I love it, and can use it responisbly, but not everyone can, and not everyone enjoys.

but thats true of any drug isnt it?

Indeed, although opinions about MDPV appear more 'split'.

ebola

Indeed, although opinions about MDPV appear more 'split'.

ebola

I think that is due to the potency and slow onset. kind of like DOI sold as LSD in the 60's got a bad rep...people taking way too much and then having a bad expierence.

You mean DOM, but that's a fair assessment.
A lot of people really dislike sensible doses too though.

OK guys, what is the best setting to test this stuff out for the first time? Suggestions?

You mean DOM, but that's a fair assessment.
A lot of people really dislike sensible doses too though.

oh indeed, its not for everyone, but I really think its having the problem DOM did.

I dont really like DOM, but if I tried it way to high a dose not knowing anything, I woulf of loathed it for life. since I diddnt, I'll drop a tab now or then to trip with some friends.

same thing/problem I think.

Well this is was a new one for me. I had a lil trouble with the dosing, either that or I just didn't know what I was looking for. I've heard it was a learned high. It seemed like all I was getting was a escalated heart-rate and feeling a lil edgy.
So I just went and took the rest I had to get what I call an "unmistakable high", perhaps I know what I'm looking for now.
After that I experienced washes of euphoria. But it isn't a state that I liked to stay in long... I'm used to long highs with Tramadol but after a couple of hours I was like, "OK, I'm ready to come down now."
On the comedown I experienced a decline in mood, a continued increased heart rate and continued edginess. It wasn't pleasant but I think it certainly would be more manageable on benzos, if nothing but decrease the heart rate a bit. It goes away after a few hours and I felt pretty normal.
I think this would be something I would take again if I had something to manage the come down a bit, not that it can't be done just fine without anything, its just a lil unpleasant. Not bad for my first stimulant comedown I figure...

I should add that when re-dosing or dosing in general but way more noticable in re-doses is that the resulting effect is very mellow for 2-3hrs and then its like all the re-doses combined together hit you at once during the comedown and you find yourself with high blood pressure all of a sudden.

first few times you do it , its pretty awesome . . .

but then tolerance builds to quickly

also i get horrible stomach cramps on it , even if i eat . .

and the effects dont last to long over time . .

first few times you do it , its pretty awesome . . .

and then tolerance builds quickly which allows for far more awsomeness and far less...

... horrible stomach cramps on it , even if i eat . . the less awesome effects pass soon enough...

but the awsomeness effect lasts a very, very long time... rarely less than a week...

...and rarely more than a month... those pesky lil less-desirable threats are a bit too much of a handful by then...

Fixxorred ;)

I think that is due to the potency and slow onset.

rethinking things, a lot of it might be DA releaser people along with those susceptible to jitteriness expecting too much.

ebola

Mdpv

Forgive me if this ends up in the wrong place/ thread whatever,.....I originally posted the following, but mentioned a source..oops! So am trying again:

Anyway - just a middle-aged Brit's reflections on 'Whip' as it's known in the UK:

MDPV is legal (as a plant fertilizer..not for human consumption :) )and available by post in the UK, and probably wherever you live too. I live in France, but my gramme turns up reliably every week by registered mail!

Interesting how opinions vary on this one- for me it's the ultimate drug - the only problem is its concentration and individual tolerance variations.

IF you get the dose right, and intervals between redosing (even that's all hugely variable depending on the individual), it does everything good coke does, except it's pure, lasts 50 times longer (1g approx. 25 euros, fun for seven days, gentle regular dosing) and is available legally through the post! Can't be bad at all, the only problems being its addiction and tolerance development rates, but again all that depends on the person, as with any drug.

There's also a fine line between pleasant high and descent into dry-mouthed, gibbering madness. Without enough knowledge at the time, my first experience was no sleep or food for nine days....recovery after a few nights' sleep but stuffed my face with chocolate for the following month...be careful!

Find the right amount for you, and get organised with some sort of sleeping/eating pattern if you are able, and it's the best thing out there, in my opinion.

In addition, it not only produces the most extremely intense fifteen-minute orgasm I've ever known (flaccid willy, solo: sorry, girls, it'll never be the same again), it also, in controlled doses, opens the mind to achieve friendly solutions to human or technical problems in all walks of life. For example:

Having just left England, selling everything we owned, to build our new home on the side of a beautiful French mountain, my wife fell for a local Frenchman. Using a bit of Whip sensibly by this time, and after the initial anger had subsided, I invited the guy round, had a few beers, and all became friends. We've maintained the house and business, and any children related to any parties are happy and less stressed than would have been the case normally.

I was able to come to terms with the whole thing, I believe, in part due to the mind-expanding properties of this drug, and its weird ability, in the right quantity, to make obvious, but unorthodox solutions possible.

Get it while you can!

Ben.

I too have heard that vaporizing (chasing the dragon) is one of the best drug expreriences of all time, period be it stimulant downer or psychedelic. I smoked meth once and it was way more euphoric than crack....people who smoked MDPV say its even more euphoric than meth.

This is a gd living chem i think. i agree that it is much like a cup of tea to the day and its seems ok for a while until it turns on you like a bitch.
Its got a hell of a dark side to it i think.

Whats with everyone saying that peevee is great for sex/wanking?
It's the exact opposite for me, hard to get an erection, even harder to keep an erection and blowing the load at the end of it just feels wrong.
Amphetamine on the other hand is simply amazing for these purposes ;)

Anyone having a bad time on MDPY that's brown, is cos it ought to be white. Check the purity.