• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The MDPV Mega Thread (Methylenedioxypyrovalerone)

That's not my experience, I find it a quite calming experience. It's "up" effect isn't that strong and it's not really euphoric like cocaine, but more "just nice", like nicotine. I do crash relatively hard from it, though.

weird, some ppl handle it fine and some get EXTREME paranoia from it

^ In my limited experimentation, I really enjoyed the stuff and had no bad effects at all other then a little muscle-twitching. My ladyfriend also enjoyed it at first but experienced paranoia and hallucinations after a relatively small amount (3 or 4 5mg lines over a night). Strange stuff that seems to affect people very differently. But I like it and so does she... as long as the redosing is kept to a reasonable limit :).

Dam i started a binge from 10pm yesterday and im still awake at 6:00 am the next day ive probly consumed about 150mg last dose about 3 hours ago. This stuff is crap.
My muscles are all tense
I have twitches
I feel ill
My chest feels tight and my heart feels like it's ready to explode.
It feels like my fricken throat is blocked and it's hard to breath.
I have no alcohol or benzos and i cannot relax one bit. I have no idea what to do. dammit

Last edited:
Not so bad...

any ideas what to do people, not feelin great

150mg, seems to me there was just one 0 (zero) too much!
You didn`t know...?
Don´t worry you`ll be OK anyway. At this time,as you see. (?)
Dosage 10mg is good to remember and never overdo 20-30mg. That should keep you away from those negative experiences.
Can´t help wondering how so many, on these pages, find MDPV so worthless.
About two yeras ago, when my first contact with this stuff, I still prefer it to any
other CS product.
MDPV actually made it very easy for me to leave long lasted abuse of those
illegal, more destructive so called amphetamines.
Can´t refuse, there is a backside of this coin, too, but that`s another story.

A datum:
I have written it off as garbage. It is jittery enough that I can never really feel that good from it...or even make use of increased focus and motivation. Yet it is fiendy a la cocaine. And then it has a nasty crash.

The only thing it's good for for me is sex, and only during the sex.

ebola

god I love MDPV. more then meth or coke. its just ime, the ultimate stimulant....euphoric, economic, legal, long lasting, minimial side effects and powerful as hell. its fucking a+

Does anyone know about the neurotoxicity of MDPV?

Since it contains the methylenedioxy moiety, it would be metabolized to the reactive dioxy free radical like mdma, correct? Could anyone more knowledged shed more light on this?

I would certainly assume that it would exhibit the same problem with the unstable 3,4-dihydroxy- pro-oxidant metabolite. With the beta-keto moiety, it is assumable that the toxicity would resemble that of methylone. Some people seem to get really cracked out with methylone as well--I have seen one person have a rather hysterical freakout on methylone. Not that this is in anyway related to the pro-oxidant metabolite.

Personally, I thought MDPV was absolute shit--no redeeming qualities, particularly compared with other stimulant compounds. I had no problem pissing on the rest of my sample and watching it circle down.

I had it 2-3 times each time snorted without re-doses.

Stimulation wise its VERY stimulating in a normal dose, I'd compare it to the stimulation of methamphetamine when snorted.

Euphoria wise its better than ritalin but not as good as dextroamphetamine. I'd say dextroamphetamine gives better euphoria in my opinon with added emphatogenic and entactogenic effects which MDPV lacks, plus dextroamphetamine is a lot smoother on the body for a stimulant.

I must say as well that there is craving on MDPV to do more probably just as much if not more than there is with dextroamphetamine. I didn't really crash from this other than feeling a lack of energy and feeling stressed out because I couldn't sleep with 2x my clonazepam and clonidine.

I haven't had many stimulants plus I'm not a fan of stimulants so I don't have anything else really to compare it to.

not suggesting it, but vaporized it's the most euphoric stimulant* there is for me.
tread carefully, the cautions are pretty realistic.
(*my brain isn't wired right for cocaine & freebase, thank god)

you should NOT vaporize this chemical, as some research suggests that it forms dangerous breakdown products.

not doubting you at all, but can you suggest any links to research along those lines? Following the EU threads about MDPV which seem to be the largest concentration of info here at least, warnings about vaporization seem to have been limited to concerns about impure synths and the byproducts left behind by the chemist at the time. In any case any kind of suitable studies or research would likely be very helpful as it's clear there are a decent number of folks on bluelight who do vaporize it.

immad,

"no methylenedioxy's for me"

Don't take any Paxil (paroxetine) then.

Don't worry, the thought of a ssri disgusts me ;)

Btw, wouldn't paxil cause oxidative stress through dihydroxy- metabolites and be potentially neurotoxic?

im doing mdpv and coke right now...and perfer the mdpv....whats all the hate on for it?

Well if you lose a big load of MDPV some poor soul will pick it up and do a big fat line thinking its coke, then be up for three days, tis socially irresponsible I tell thee! Either that or it gets mixed about with blue shit and everyone walks around with smurf noses you can see a mile off :p

So what relationship does mdpv have comparing it with just regular amphetamines. Such as comparing the ups and downs between the two?