• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The MDPV Mega Thread (Methylenedioxypyrovalerone)

They are still here just not called bath salts, many webpages still sell MDPV with it's correct labeling.

Hey :p
Tomorrow i get Mdpv & I want to shoot it IV 8)
but i don't know the Dose (German Batch)
Can you help me?

Hey :p
Tomorrow i get Mdpv & I want to shoot it IV 8)
but i don't know the Dose (German Batch)
Can you help me?

5 mg should be adequate. 10 mg is likely to be too much by IV, at least until you develop a tolerance. Then again I'm not sure how comfortable you are with your heart feeling constricted and jumpy.

I don't know if it was the quality of the Mdpv or what but a few years ago I use to get the tannish color chemical and I would do crazy amounts of oral doses ( 100mg ) which of course I had a tolerance but that would have me super speedy and euphoric for about 4 hours and then about 2 hours of comedown. I've also experimented with various batches of a-pvp using the same 100mg oral dose. Has anybody else tried this and have had decent results?

No, but after all these horror stories, I think MDPV is one of the most forgiving stims if you dont redose more than once or twice. Theres no vasoconstriction like with speed, not insanely euphoric, but yeah...just feeling good. 100mg sounds very much to me, but 5mg snorted picks me up, 10mg is too much, like side effect wise, high pulse, anxiety.

I just ordered 500mg of this stuff. Tried it once before, snorted, but wasn't really impressed. It was cheap and I'm just curious of the WOW effects. I have plenty of experience with all sorts of drugs, rather high amphetamine tolerance. What would a good dose be when smoked? I have a mg scale.

"Importantly, MDPV is at least 10 times more potent than cocaine in assays measuring motor hyperactivity and cardiovascular stimulation in vivo."

"Two of the most serious side-effects of bath salts ingestion in human users are acute tachycardia and hypertension (Rosset al, 2011; Spiller et al, 2011). Here we compared the effects of MDPV and cocaine on cardiovascular parameters in conscious rats. Similar to its effects on other in vivo endpoints, MDPV is more potent than cocaine in its ability to increase heart rate and blood pressure...

Our preclinical findings may have important implications for people who take bath salts products for recreational purposes. The potent blockade of dopamine uptake caused by MDPV predicts that the drug has a high risk for abuse, whereas the potent blockade of norepinephrine uptake portends dangerous cardiovascular stimulation.
"

- http://www.neurophys.wisc.edu/~cozz...uropsychopharmacology, 38, 552-562 (2013).pdf

No shit, I think everyone knows by now that MDPV is much more potent than cocaine.