• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The MDPV Mega Thread (Methylenedioxypyrovalerone)

^ Must not've doses high enough =D

I've IV'd mephedrone, methylone, and MDPV. While the other two can produce an instant sertonergic rush, MDPV packs quite a punch if you dose right. I've been IV'ing rather large doses for the past year or so... around 10 - 30mg per shot, though sometimes much higher when I get twocked out and start eyeballing.

But yeah, it definitely packs a punch. Just not a serotonin shot-of-meth punch.

If you like methylone IV, try mephedrone. It's pretty great. You'd also probably like MDMA / MDA IV since they are closely related to methylone. Just make sure to purify extensively before shooting.

this shit hits smooth and lifts u up into the clouds .
but i see many people hooked .
it seems so easy to od from this shit if u keep using for a long time .
but i find it has no fried feeling i feel on coke .
coke is nasty !!
its all about dmt !

^ I'll repeat what I said on another thread -- if you don't "need what you want", you can always kick an addiction, and addiction isn't such a big deal. If you "need what you want" you're in trouble.

There selling this shit in head shops now, actually pushing it in a couple. Not to talk shit on uppers because alot of people benefit from them, but I really can't see how someone would want a sketched out paranoid feeling when they could be spending there money on something warm and relaxing.

unlike most of you i love the stuff n only ever got paraniod once or twice on the come up for 30mins at most and iv bingged on it for days on end wish it never got banned but now iv got 2-dpmp instead to keep me happy

unlike most of you i love the stuff n only ever got paraniod once or twice on the come up for 30mins at most and iv bingged on it for days on end wish it never got banned but now iv got 2-dpmp instead to keep me happy
Be careful with that shit... there's nothing happy about staying up for 10 days in a row, or clinical level paranoid psychosis.

^ Post like these from pv-beginners crack me up.

'But it won't happen to me, not this time, im different'

See you on the flip side, my friend.

Let's hope it's not from desoxypipradrol... wouldn't wish the sort of "flip" that comes from carelessly using that shit on my worst enemy.

im not new to it did frigging loads of the stuff just never had any of the bad stuff people say about it maybe because id been using speed for 15 years or so before hand and normal dnt sleep for 4 or 5 days at a time

I started mdpv at like 2 or 3 mg, worked up to 20 in about 3 or 4 doses and I quite like it. I haven't had any depression and I've done 20 mg twice. I would like to know how much is too much cause I wanna up it to about 35 mg? I wake up with my 1yr old son at like 7am and don't do any till 11pm or later so I'm asleep in a few hours and wake up feeling great at 20mg. how far do you guys think I could push it? I'm 6' 190llb.

I just posted this in EADD but I'm not from europe or africa:

"muahaha I just flushed my mdpv!

I had a G and some change, I did about half a G to a G of the stuff over the past month or so.

I binged on it the first night I got it, and maybe once or twice on other nights during the course of having it.

Most days I would just do a bump and smoke a few cigarettes.

It didn't control me -too much anyway- in that I would only do one bump a day.

The thing is, I would always do that bump, I only skipped like one day in the last month or so.

So, although fun, since it wasn't really helping me any and I was always wanting to do that one bump each day... I just did my last bump and dumped the rest out into the toilet, flushed it and waved goodbye.

goodbye mdpv, it was fun but I'm off the stims! (I was only smoking cigs cause of the mdpv). "

to add some information to this post - I often got extremely paranoid on it, it's like if you take just a little too much you get extreme paranoia, and if you take a bit more than that I would get uncontrollable energy and just pace around.

I found the best way to take it was to do as little as possible (I was eyeballing bumps) - usually too little, and then do another tiny bit once that hits if it wasn't enough. This way I could just get into a little bit of stimulation and have a few smokes without being driven half crazy by the shit or having nearly uncontrollable energy.

I'm glad I'm done with it as I had been off stimulants for years and now I'm going to be off them again since this stuff is flushed and down the drain.

ok I just tried this stuff, legally bought (crazy), umm, two days ago it was. And in that time i have learned a lot about it. First thing, MDPV in SMALL doses is great, almost cocaine or ecstasy esque. However I dont think that many people understand that there is a fine and significant line between a good and a very bad dose (kinda like GHB). So if you take a little bit, a little little bit, you should experience euphoria and pleasant energy and concentration. But if you keep repeatedly dosing like you would with cocaine, or if you simply take too much, you will end up in the sketchiest place, all paranoia and not a dollop of fun. Basically you just need to dose small and then ride that out completely. and then you can dose small again. Remember to always resist the urge to redose once you start to feel good. This might work with coke but not with mdpv.

Basically it is a difficult drug to learn. But its pretty good once you do. Strangely addictive though. Even after a couple days.

ok I just tried this stuff, legally bought (crazy), umm, two days ago it was. And in that time i have learned a lot about it. First thing, MDPV in SMALL doses is great, almost cocaine or ecstasy esque. However I dont think that many people understand that there is a fine and significant line between a good and a very bad dose (kinda like GHB). So if you take a little bit, a little little bit, you should experience euphoria and pleasant energy and concentration. But if you keep repeatedly dosing like you would with cocaine, or if you simply take too much, you will end up in the sketchiest place, all paranoia and not a dollop of fun. Basically you just need to dose small and then ride that out completely. and then you can dose small again. Remember to always resist the urge to redose once you start to feel good. This might work with coke but not with mdpv.

Basically it is a difficult drug to learn. But its pretty good once you do. Strangely addictive though. Even after a couple days.

You just totally contradicted yourself dude. It's hard, if not impossible, to do a substance in small amounts if that substance is highly addictive. This MDPV shit is shit just like cocaine. I'll say it again, that it perplexes me why someone would want high paranoia and sketchyness when they could just spend money on an opiate or a benzo. Pretty soon this shit's going to be illegal to sell in head shops anyway. The DEA is already on board with controlling it as we speak, with good fucking reason.

i fucked up

hey im gone to far on pv and its so bad this time
i binged 250 mgs very quickly and now feel real boned,
anything i can do to make this comedown easier or faster, im drivin myself nuts, i need to relax, maybe just someone to b.s at man, anything plz someone help me out....

hey im gone to far on pv and its so bad this time
i binged 250 mgs very quickly and now feel real boned,
anything i can do to make this comedown easier or faster, im drivin myself nuts, i need to relax, maybe just someone to b.s at man, anything plz someone help me out....

Smoking herb works wonders. It may be difficult, but also try to eat and drink plenty of water. A patient friend to talk to also significantly aids the panic factor. After a good nights rest, you should be (mostly) back to normal.

Has anyone else tried the "Fly like a...G6" stuff they sell in headshops in the northeast? It's billed as being "plant food" I'm almost positive its MDPV based on descriptions i've read and what i experienced in taking it.

When i got it home it looked and tasted almost exactly like Kool-Aid crystals. The girl said to put it "in a Corona" so i put it up my nose. Don't do that unless you're a masochist. 15 minutes later i felt like i was 17 again and got burned on "DANK Herbal Blendzz" or something. A half an hour later i was afraid i did too much.

I Snuffalupagussed about half the bag and went for wild ride. The high lasted about 5 hours but my heart was beating really fast all night. I don't think i slept any. The next day my pupils were REALLY dilated. 2 people asked me if i was on shrooms. I didn't feel "high" per se, but i definitely felt a little wonky the whole next day.

I really believe what i read somewhere else, that this can help with social anxiety after the comedown. It seemed to have other side benefits too. Even though i was rushing hard, heart beating out of my chest, a little concerned when it was going to wear off, i hadn't had lucid thoughts about my life like i did on this stuff in a long time.

Mainly i bring this up to see if anyone else has experience with the "Fly like a...G6" stuff, and if they know if it is in fact MPDV, but also to say that if you come across this stuff and think like i did "aw it's probably some bunkum but fuckit what if it's not, i have the $XX to burn on it..."

TREAT THIS SUBSTANCE WITH RESPECT whatever it is. I would highly, HIGHLY suggest ingesting 2 lines worth (NOT OF PURE MPDV, but if it's 'plant food' form like i had) and waiting a FULL HOUR to see how it hits you. I had a 30 second panic attack where i was like "ohfuckohfuckohfuck didn't i read somewhere this shit can last 24 hours what if i never come down ohfuckohfuckohfuck" I'm pretty sure if i had done ONE more line i would have been deep in some uncomfortable paranoia.

30 seconds sounds like no big deal, i assure you, it will be a big deal if you get to that place. If it had lasted 2 minutes i was going to consider calling an ambulance. I'm talking "out of body sheer terror heart beating out of chest looking in the mirror and i look like a different person oh my god what did i just put in my body" kind of panic attack.

Also, on the "two lines worth" i suggest, is of this G6 stuff which is a Kool-Aid like gummy powder blend they have at headshops, IT IS NOT PURE MPDV. Don't do 2 lines of pure as a baseline point. Maybe a small key bump or something. Actually don't do that, consult someone who knows what the hell they're talking about instead =D

Again, treat this substance with respect, don't let it's "legality" fool you, it was much, MUCH, and i stress MUCH more intense than the eh-could-take-it-or-leave-it kinda coke i've tried from time to time. It felt like coke for the first half hour of the comeup, then felt like ecstasy with a little upper for an hour and a half, and finally felt like what i assume Meth feels like for the remaining 2 or so hours, just intense focus no euphoria, very speedy heart.

As freaked out as i was and as far reaching as its effects were, i would try this again. Maybe in 2-3 months. My thinking just felt much more clear after doing this, my thoughts weren't muddled, i didn't get stressed/angry as easily, seemed to just be able to say the right things at the right times in social situations. I can't say that it's 100% MPDV that did this, but it really felt like it was a big part of it. I think for me i would take it alone at like 9am so that i would have a chance at falling asleep that night, and would use it mostly for the side benefits and less for the high itself (I'm not a big fan of uppers).

IM ON IT NOW...& just stoped for a few days after a 13 day flight !!!it started allright..then EVERYTHING WENT FUCKING SIDEWAYS !!!! my mind & emotions twisted like they never did before.....btw i have shot alot of meth ,ice , coke & im addicted to opiate pills . the stuff called LOCO-MOTION is super strong & long lasting & i almost O.D on the shit . look i been a addict for over 22 years !! this shit i saw demons coming out of the mirrors & walls after me !!! not shadow people ..i see them all the time on the shit...!!! these were fucking way different ..i been on it for about 5 days & shot a 50 mg of fentanyl patch & ..that was about it !!!! ... i knew i was dieing..i felt the life being taken from me & even the dog was seeing things !! & if my girl friend wasnt their ....well i wouldnt be posting this ......I WAS SO SCARED im 37 years old & seen alot of shit & did every drug to the limit !! i was PRAYING TO GOD & SAYING MY LAST WORDS !!! I PRAYED TO GOD TO SAVE ME & I ENVOKED THE HOLY SPIRT TO REMOVE THESE DEMONS FROM MY ROOM & HOME !!!!..... IT took atleast 15 minutes of hell for it to stop...look MY POINT IS ....I WAS DIEING !!! I OVERDOSED BEFORE.......THIS TIME I WASNT COMMING BACK !!!! I DID LIKE 9 GRMS OF SALTS IN THOSE 13 DAYS.....sad thing next day....i did go to sleep that night...i did it again & it willl make u think crazy self mutulating things !! weird shit...SHIT ID NEVER THINK OF DOING !!!!! BUT HEY...... BUT THE TICKET..TAKE THE RIDE !!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Most people just judge by what they read aswell and expect the worst and thats what they get its like any phyc really thing positive and you will feel positve thats how it works for me think about other things so you dont get paronoid like type a bunch of useless shit on bluelight :)

I LOVE MDVP :) im on it right now so that is why i have like 350mg left done 100 or so over the night i have done it 5 times before and it sucked complete dick i love how it makes me feel though soo i dont mind the comedown if i have a couple of percs 4, 5mg percs to be exact make me fall asleep and forget it happened :) im looking forward to doing this on my plane trip to ohio this afternoon ill tell you how it goes, as for parnonia it is terrrible unless you do alot like i did 100mg then your just so hyper and dont even think about anything but typing on bluelight i mean i started an account at 1 in the moring yesterday and have already made like 40 posts cuz of this shit i mean it does make you want to socialize alot but impaires tying ability's and grammar aloot as you can see im sure ive use like one period if that. anyway if you have opiates or benzos for comedowns it rocks my socks so i think if you do it have weed on deck for tommmorow being hungry and not being hungry because im sure pot will help with that factor and opiated to sleep the comedown away. definatly some after effects a couple days later to...and i do want to keep doing it and all your posts i read make me paronoid :(. wish me luck on my trip to to ohio no pun intended haha kinda funny though. sorry im so fucked up guys! peace out hope my post had somewhat of a bennifit toward people that wana do it like everysaid before it depends on your brain and past experinces definatly for people who love amph and dont care what drug they do. GOOD LUCK!

bath sals

I have a silly question. Some of the salts you can buy on linr how do you know which ones are either mdpv or mephedrone or any other chemical?